PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 【・_・?】 weekly update help needed!

Shinureal
Jul 25, 2013, 01:46 PM
Hallo everyone! (●´∀`●)

Its Shinu.

I have a problem with the weekly update ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ.

At home, I have a good ADSL internet, so no problem, but I'm on vocation now and just using my usb wireless internet modem, it's not bad, I can play PSO2 the same way as at home with the ADSL, but the only problem is the weekly update; it just refuses to update and gives me server errors ლ(ಠ益ಠლ.

I know I need better internet connection to make it work, but I'm just asking if there's is another solution, other than take my whole computer, a desktop, to a friend to make the update there (;¬_¬)

So, thanks in advance dudes (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Chik'Tikka
Jul 25, 2013, 04:46 PM
well, there's a few mirrors of the recent patch on Bumped http://bumped.org/psublog/page/3/ about half way down that old page+^_^+ those might work, otherwise check with the ISP your using and inquire why you can't connect to so and so server+^_^+ another suggestion, so you don't have to take whole computer is to use a USB flash drive or external hard and download patch at a friends house+^_^+ or if worse comes to worse, a dual layer DVD Rom can hold the patch+^_^+ cell phone internet is just not meant for large file transfers or gaming in general right now+^_^+

if your only needing this weeks update and not the whole EP 2, i don't know what to say, it wasn't very big, and if you wanna try out AIDA's tweaker, i heard that can patch you game weekly same as the official launcher+^_^+

Shinureal
Jul 25, 2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks Chik-tikka for the replay.

All I need is the weekly update, because I get disconnected from the server after a while when I try it. And like I said, it works good when it comes to only playing PSO2 (I even play GGPO with that poor usb modem ヽ(´ー`)ノ).

OK, I guess my best shot is that AIDA stuff. Because I don't understand how to get only the update using an usb flash (´_`。), sorry I'm not used to PC online games, PSO2 is the first one I'm playing.

Thanks again! (*゚ー゚*)ノ

PS (o´・_・)っ : just a weird question, is the name Chik-tikka related to the anime Tekkaman Blade?