PDA

View Full Version : Help with Game

MeruAmura
Jul 25, 2013, 02:33 PM
So, I have been playing PSO2. Currently lvl 16 and have no issue with combat/playing the game. However there are parts of it I have no idea whats going on. Several Items I have I have no idea how to use or apply. No idea how to access Fashion things (They don't even show up in the player stores) and I am not even going to get started on my room (I have a few items but I ave a scene change or something I wanna use no idea how) My name is Meru Amura, I play on Ship 2 UR and you can see me running around (I'm tall hard to miss)

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 25, 2013, 02:52 PM
Can you be a little more specific in regard to the items you're referring to? Are they tickets (green icons)? I know that there are some Ranger Tools in the item shop that can only used by them (as a skill from the skill tree; they have a purple icon).

Are you aware of websites as:

http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/index.php#nav

and

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/

that are invaluable as PSO2 references?

Usually, if I want to find something in the "Player Store", I just copy the Japanese names of the item from either of these website and then simply paste them in the search box and press enter.

In regard to "My Room" did you want to change the scenery of the place? Usually you'll need to either get a Room Theme either from AC Scratch or buy from the "Player Shop".

Also, there are some things that you cannot buy from the "Player Shop": examples would be 10* weapons you get from the Rare Stone Shop, or like the Rescue Gun that Koffee gives you for the Fire-Rescue-Mission.

Chdata
Jul 25, 2013, 03:06 PM
Having a "My Room" is a premium thing, for a normal room at least.

If you have a support partner, you get your own mini room for free that you can place much less stuff in than a normal room.

Also, I use cirnopedia for a lot of stuff.

Arrow
Jul 25, 2013, 03:15 PM
> Figuring out what an item is:
first scroll over the item in question and use ctrl+c (should get a message saying the name of the item has been copied to the clipboard)
go to cirnopedia.frostsabre.com and go to the search function and paste the name and search.

> Fashion things
Depends on what your talking about.
Accessories are consumable tickets that you would need to look up the item first before ya look for them in the shop as you can't preview it before purchasing.
Costumes (which has a sub category for each type of CAST part) are a bit easier to browse for.

> Room customization
Your room, you can't do anything to it except for place a small amount of items. If you have the premium services then you get the full ability to customize it as you wish. Primarily the "Mini-room" exists to use the support partner. You only get 5 point slots for items to customize it, 3 of which would be used up by the support partner terminal.