PDA

View Full Version : It all makes no sense

RavingSabre
Jul 25, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hey there. I'm a huge fan of pso1 and Ive been eager to finally try pso2 out. However, after trying multiple times to install the patches, I'm still having trouble downloading three of the files for some reason. Even when I use the translation launcher or the tweaker, it still won't do anything. It says it can't access the site (404 Not found). Anyone able to provide some kind of assistance? Any and all would be welcome and appreciated :D.... Hopefully it's not something little that's gonna make me look dumb ^^;

Arrow
Jul 25, 2013, 06:04 PM
Hey there. I'm a huge fan of pso1 and Ive been eager to finally try pso2 out. However, after trying multiple times to install the patches, I'm still having trouble downloading three of the files for some reason. Even when I use the translation launcher or the tweaker, it still won't do anything. It says it can't access the site (404 Not found). Anyone able to provide some kind of assistance? Any and all would be welcome and appreciated :D.... Hopefully it's not something little that's gonna make me look dumb ^^;

Did you try using the JP launcher 3rd option to force an update? That should fix things up then use Aida's tweaker to install the patches.

RavingSabre
Jul 25, 2013, 07:46 PM
Hm.... I gave it a shot and I'm still getting the http error.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 26, 2013, 08:59 AM
Download the PSO2 Tweaker and click the orb in the top left. Then go to Troubleshooting -> Diagnose Connection Issues and paste the results here.

It is your 2,000th post! Woot! ^_^ *Dances*

LoneWolf019
Jul 26, 2013, 11:40 AM
dont use the tweeker?lol

Shad0owdruid
Jul 26, 2013, 11:38 PM
lol what is Pso2 tweaker? i play and dont use that.