PDA

View Full Version : Best way to farm Jinrai?

Shad0owdruid
Jul 25, 2013, 10:13 PM
Hi i was wondering what is the best way to farm Jinrai the best d-saber in game atm . I just dream of that weapon but cant efort to buy it xD.

Sayara
Jul 25, 2013, 10:18 PM
They say that Caves AQ is the best bet you have to find that weapon. it drops from the shield dinians.

NeverDT
Jul 25, 2013, 10:19 PM
If you really want Jinrai, Caves AQ is your only choice.

cough Flamme Icarus is way easier to get cough (it drops in VH beach and is about a tenth of the price of Jinrai currently)

Shad0owdruid
Jul 25, 2013, 10:25 PM
If you really want Jinrai, Caves AQ is your only choice.

cough Flamme Icarus is way easier to get cough (it drops in VH beach and is about a tenth of the price of Jinrai currently) yes i know but im very stubborn and i want THAT weapon , not just becuz its the stronger one but also for the rumbling moon upgrade on it since i use this PA's alot :)

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2013, 10:26 PM
Kill Dinians in Caves AQ and cross your fingers. Expect to find endless trolling Red Double-Sabers.

Also, Rumbling Moon isn't really good enough to justify latenting a 10* multiple times.

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2013, 10:36 PM
being a female character is a must.

Dnd
Jul 25, 2013, 10:39 PM

Confirming this is incorrect, I've seen more jinrais drop for males then female characters.

yeah, you basically have to be extremely lucky while doing caves AQ for it to drop, so your in for the long-haul no matter if you save up to buy it or hunt it. If you choose to hunt it, then good luck

Ceresa
Jul 25, 2013, 10:40 PM
Forest Extreme 41-45 has it. Or you can kill that 1 lonely Sil Dinian in the Sanctum TA 1 minute in over and over and use your B caps in better ADs to make money with and just buy one...

Maenara
Jul 25, 2013, 11:07 PM
My friend got it in the new Sylvan Wyvern XQ stages yesterday.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 25, 2013, 11:11 PM
From my experience, the RNG-God, is NEVER on my side (and I'm sure many others can attest to this), and thus I find it WAY, WAY more efficient to just "suck it up" and then proceed to rack up the necessary meseta from every nook and cranny of the PSO2 world by whatever means.

Racking up the the dough to buy it, although it may take weeks, is still better than farming for it IMHO, which can take months to.... to even years.... who knows, depending on your luck, and depending on the RNG-God whether he decides to pity you and therefore grant you a moment of mercy.

All Hail the Almighty PSO2 RNG. I tremble in fear before Him, and before DuDu which is His incarnate.

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2013, 11:31 PM
I dunno if it still counts as farming if you're doing the same thing a ridiculous number of times for such a tiny chance at receiving a single item once.

MetalDude
Jul 25, 2013, 11:35 PM
Hahaha, farming AQ rares.

those kind of answer are completely stupid and off topic ty and next time try to use ur brain before writing something or just say nothing...

Also, that was seriously rude.

supersonix9
Jul 26, 2013, 12:00 AM
lol wat i do

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 26, 2013, 12:48 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/600x/40055583.jpg

vantwan123
Jul 26, 2013, 02:05 AM
Caves AQ is your best bet, although you have a better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than actually succeeding in "farming" a specific ultra-rare item in this game.

Best of luck to you though.

Infinity Series
Jul 26, 2013, 03:45 AM
buy it from player shop :p

though now i prefer icarus more than jinrai :D

Shinamori
Jul 26, 2013, 06:30 AM
actually, it might be a bit easier since the raise the rare drop on AQ enemies.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 26, 2013, 09:01 AM

WTF even gender effects RNG? =( Boo.

supersonix9
Jul 26, 2013, 09:03 AM
nah lol, just jokin'

AgemFrostMage
Jul 26, 2013, 09:03 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/600x/40055583.jpg

Agreed a 10 star double pistol drops for me after using a tribooster and I think during a boost event at beach. Wasn't farming (well, maybe Nafoie, still need) but still.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 26, 2013, 09:08 AM
nah lol, just jokin'

Some things have effect on RNG that people don't know about. It is like Pokemon some people find a way to get a rare and follow a certain sequence exact to get them. Or in Final Fantasy IV After Years equipping certain things and doing certain actions in a row guarantee certain rare items from dragons and pink flans.

The PSO2 RNG calculator is more sophisticated than that and probably far more dynamic so being male in one quest may favor certain variable but it switches out the next minute or so to favor female (gender being inconsequential to percentage like maybe 2% greater rate considering all variables like time, race, mag stats, etc).

I don't know for certain but RNG is hardly ever random, practically yes it is because of the dynamic, but is a theory I have, but RNG manipulation is still impractical here if this is true.

renji84
Jul 26, 2013, 09:13 AM
make cross burst in vol boss room on AQ CAVE ... yea ...:D

Shad0owdruid
Jul 26, 2013, 12:58 PM
Caves AQ is your best bet, although you have a better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than actually succeeding in "farming" a specific ultra-rare item in this game.

Best of luck to you though. thx to you ^^

make cross burst in vol boss room on AQ CAVE ... yea ...:D i should try that xD also i think there is good chance in XQ as well.

buy it from player shop :p

though now i prefer icarus more than jinrai :D it think ill wait to get the money and buy it xD but yeah icarus seems a good choice as well.