PDA

View Full Version : guy antis himself

Electrocaseal
Jul 26, 2013, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypph5BERMRo

check it out at 49 seconds he antis himself lol. i been playing since dc and never thought to do that. thats skillz

Dongra
Jul 26, 2013, 05:20 PM
A 60 hit Zanba and he didn't use the special attack once. Not that it would hit reliably anyway, I'm just kind of disappointed he didn't try.

gigawuts
Jul 26, 2013, 05:28 PM
In hindsight this seems really freaking obvious.

Or you can just play a cast :」

paracelsus
Aug 1, 2013, 05:34 PM
He didn't really anti himself, but he had a unit that cured shock or paralysis in an armor slot. Still nice idea if solo playing.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 9, 2013, 05:54 PM
No, he had Anti. You're totally capable of doing that if you can time it right. I've done it.

Jaspaller
Aug 13, 2013, 02:23 PM
He didn't really anti himself, but he had a unit that cured shock or paralysis in an armor slot. Still nice idea if solo playing.

If he had a cure unit, you wouldn't even see the status effect appear at the top due to being immune to paralysis. Timed right you can get out of shock/short as well. Not sure about freeze... jiggling the stick has always been faster anyways.

striker0
Aug 27, 2013, 04:25 AM
Actually, there is a unit that can negate all status effects, it's called state maintenance, or at least that's what it's called in Version 2 of PSO, and the status effect will show up for a split second before it's negated.

But it is possible in the version in the video that Anti was allowed for non-force users. I'm not entirely aware of what is possible between the different versions.

gigawuts
Aug 27, 2013, 08:39 AM
That unit was removed in PSO Ep 1 & 2 AFAIK. That version also enabled Anti for anyone who could use techs, although I thought previous verions did too.

striker0
Aug 27, 2013, 04:05 PM
That unit was removed in PSO Ep 1 & 2 AFAIK. That version also enabled Anti for anyone who could use techs, although I thought previous verions did too.

I know Version 2 you can cast ANYTHING, so long as the player wasn't a Cast. The techs in that version went up to level 20, and non-force users were allowed to go up to level 15 techs.

Jaspaller
Aug 28, 2013, 05:51 AM
Actually, there is a unit that can negate all status effects, it's called state maintenance, or at least that's what it's called in Version 2 of PSO, and the status effect will show up for a split second before it's negated.
Interesting. The Cure units definitely don't function like that on GC/Xbox or Blueburst. I've never really played V2 so I had no idea... but the units from EP1&2 (and BB) make you 100% immune.

But it is possible in the version in the video that Anti was allowed for non-force users. I'm not entirely aware of what is possible between the different versions.
Every Human/Newman has access to Anti in EP1&2 and up. HUmar and RAmar were the only ones stuck with lvl 5 anti though IIRC.

It was removed. Removed and replaced with the various Cure/Whatever units instead.

Shadowpawn
Aug 28, 2013, 12:55 PM
I used to do this all the time.

Foxy-Kun
Aug 31, 2013, 07:27 AM
Im willing to bet that the Zanba is hacked, a long with the Double Cannon. It took me literally 7 years to find a 50H one and I never even came close to a Double Cannon.

But on the upside, the character seems pretty legitimate.

gigawuts
Aug 31, 2013, 08:29 AM
Im willing to bet that the Zanba is hacked, a long with the Double Cannon. It took me literally 7 years to find a 50H one and I never even came close to a Double Cannon.

But on the upside, the character seems pretty legitimate.

please don't do that

we all know it could be hacked

we also all know it's not impossible that it dropped, just unlikely

we also all know that it's unlikely it never dropped

you basically just said "I doubt he got lucky," which most people would say to everyone, which means they doubt anyone ever gets lucky

so don't say that

Chaos Rappy
Aug 31, 2013, 10:23 AM
Are you sure that wasn't his Mag casting Anti on him? I know in PSZ, certain Natures will occasionally cast Anti on you after you've been inflicted. Dunno if I ever saw it happen to me in PSO for GC, or if there even is a trigger for it... maybe I'm just grasping at this point. :/