PDA

View Full Version : easy way to advance?

atryu
Jul 27, 2013, 12:18 AM
so now that i know braver can advance to fighter, gunner, and teacher is there an easy way to complete the client order for (ex:fighter) especially since im poor and cant afford the multi class weapons i thought of switching to warrior to kill vol drag with the lance wire would it still count for the co or do i need to be a braver?

Rei Rei
Jul 27, 2013, 12:36 AM
Yeah if you can't afford the all class weps, that would be the best way to do it when I did it I just spammed Heavenly Fall on his tail and head, that was quite a while ago now though.

Shambertin
Jul 27, 2013, 12:48 AM
you dont have to be a braver to complete a it lol. you only need the weapon type equipped.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 27, 2013, 01:06 PM
so now that i know braver can advance to fighter, gunner, and teacher is there an easy way to complete the client order for (ex:fighter) especially since im poor and cant afford the multi class weapons i thought of switching to warrior to kill vol drag with the lance wire would it still count for the co or do i need to be a braver?

I hate specific weapon for specific bosses. I used the swinging PA dagan neros drop for the vol dragon. I always partisan with speed rain and dodge or jump to avoid being stuck after attacking.

atryu
Jul 27, 2013, 04:29 PM
do they have to be 21+ or it doesnt matter

Yden
Jul 27, 2013, 05:11 PM
The best way is to find someone else to help you with the quest but yea I think they need to be 21+ so you have to have the class at least I think 20 to access the hard quest to fight them. But if you have the friend, just equip the weapon and have him kill the boss for you.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 27, 2013, 05:28 PM
You can always team up with others to do the quest that you need provided that it's not limited to just friends or team mates only; it'll be easier this way and most of the time people are generally nice too, at least the Japanese players from my experience.