PDA

View Full Version : Guide for Mag ?

Shayuna
Jul 27, 2013, 04:52 AM
well i dont know how i must feed my mag.. whats attribute is important for me ( ranger ) and what not.. how evole my mag with which attributes to which form ~__~

can anyone help me ? .___.

PokeminMaster
Jul 27, 2013, 07:04 AM
Okay, I'll try and explain things in a basic format... Feeding a Mag Items raises stats based on the Star-ranking of the item. I can't give you exact amounts, though. As that stat levels up, it stars to receive less points (around 40 or 50)... Max total level is 175.

Weapons raise the stat of the Class they belong to:
Sword, Partisan, Wired Lance, Knuckles, Twin Daggers, Double Sabers, Katanas, Gunslash raise Striking Power and Dex, lower Striking Defense (Hunter/Fighter, Braver)
Assault Rifles, Launchers, Twin Mechguns, and Bullet Bows raise Ranged Power and Dex, lower Ranged Defense (Ranger/Gunner, Braver)
Rods and Talises raise Tech Power and Dex, lower Tech Defense (Force/Techer)

Units raise a stat based on its type:
Back/Rear Units raise Tech Defense and Dex, lower Tech Power
Arm Units raise Ranged Defense and Dex, lower Ranged Power
Leg Units raise Striking Defense and Dex, lower Striking Power

Mates raise a stat based on type, as well:
Monomates raise Striking Power and Defense, lower Dex
Dimates raise Ranged Power and Defense, lower Dex
Trimates raise Tech Power and Defense, lower Dex

Room Decorations raise different stats based on Star count.
4* raises Striking Power, lowers Striking Defense and Dex
5* raises Ranged Power, lowers Ranged Defense and Dex
6* raises Tech Power, lowers Tech Defense and Dex

All Discs raise only Dexterity, but the amount is always the same, regardless of Photon Art level or star count.

In depth explanation: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198250

As you are a Ranger, it's still up to you as to what you want. Focus on the Stats, rather than the Mag itself, though. Mainly, you'll want to look into Ranged Power, Ranged Defense, and Dexterity (Dex). How much of each depends on what you want; every single level on you Mag adds 1 point to that stat on you. Good luck~ :3