PDA

View Full Version : cant get kuro mag device bug maybe?

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Jul 27, 2013, 06:29 PM
ok i have been playing with kuro on my pc numerous times his affinity is on red and ive even did all his client orders what should i do? :-o:-o:-o

Shirai
Jul 27, 2013, 06:39 PM
Have you selected the first option to talk to him? Keep talking to him, he should eventually give it.

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Jul 27, 2013, 06:50 PM
Have you selected the first option to talk to him? Keep talking to him, he should eventually give it.

ok lemme log on the vita and try that ty also i read somethere it goes by completion is that true? and not affinity

Fleur
Jul 27, 2013, 06:54 PM
ok lemme log on the vita and try that ty also i read somethere it goes by completion is that true? and not affinity
It's 50 quest clears with him, not red affinity. You get red affinity after 30 clears.

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Jul 27, 2013, 08:00 PM
It's 50 quest clears with him, not red affinity. You get red affinity after 30 clears.

ok tyvm but do i still have to talk to him or will he just give me it after the 50th quest

Gardios
Jul 27, 2013, 08:29 PM
You have to talk to him after doing 50 quests.

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Jul 31, 2013, 04:05 AM
You have to talk to him after doing 50 quests.

still nothing just did 20+quest and still nothing d i have to do all the quest on the vita or it can be done on pc as well? and can i do he same quest over and over? or do different ones? also do i have to srank as well? thx in advance

Maronji
Jul 31, 2013, 04:26 AM
still nothing just did 20+quest and still nothing d i have to do all the quest on the vita or it can be done on pc as well? and can i do he same quest over and over? or do different ones? also do i have to srank as well? thx in advance

Has to be S-Rank. If you haven't collected other rewards from an NPC after a time, then they'll all have to be acquired (aka you have to talk to them multiple times until the backlog runs out) before you reach the last reward you earned.

Basically, if you did 50 S-Ranks with Kuro and you've never picked up any rewards from him before, you'll have to talk to him at least 10 times to get everything.

Also, just spam Subdue Za Oodan on Normal. Easiest way to go about it.

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Jul 31, 2013, 11:31 AM
Has to be S-Rank. If you haven't collected other rewards from an NPC after a time, then they'll all have to be acquired (aka you have to talk to them multiple times until the backlog runs out) before you reach the last reward you earned.

Basically, if you did 50 S-Ranks with Kuro and you've never picked up any rewards from him before, you'll have to talk to him at least 10 times to get everything.

Also, just spam Subdue Za Oodan on Normal. Easiest way to go about it.

thats exactly what i did thx didnt kno you had to talk to him multiple times

riku2replica
Jul 31, 2013, 09:14 PM
To acquire kuro/toro mag evolution, u need to build up good relationship with them by often bring them for quests and s rank the quest. It will give you the evolution device when u talk to him if u had met the requirements.

Yutaka20
Aug 1, 2013, 01:17 AM
so can u acutally get both the evolution? or is it only 1 of ur choice?

riku2replica
Aug 1, 2013, 05:23 AM
so can u acutally get both the evolution? or is it only 1 of ur choice?
Not sure, but i think you can get both. But not both from kuro, each from kuro and toro.