PDA

View Full Version : Limit to charging AC ?

FerrickX
Jul 28, 2013, 03:16 AM
So here's what happened, i tried charging AC few hours ago, it was a 3000 webmoney charge, and after i passed through the login screen and the AC amount select, the website says that "Monthly Limit reached, You must (inaudible translation)"

so is there any limit to purchasing AC ? Because i don't remember any guide saying this

blace
Jul 28, 2013, 03:33 AM
Charging AC to the Sega ID or where you trying to add that to your WebMoney wallet?

I think there was a limit imposed on being able to charge AC past a certain amount. How high that amount though is another question.

FerrickX
Jul 28, 2013, 03:36 AM
Charging AC to the Sega ID or where you trying to add that to your WebMoney wallet?

I think there was a limit imposed on being able to charge AC past a certain amount. How high that amount though is another question.

i was trying to charge AC to sega ID, and so far i've been charging 3000s
, and this would've been my 4th charge, so i guess the limit is below 12000 ?

blace
Jul 28, 2013, 03:42 AM
Possibly. A lot of other online games put a limit to how much you can charge in the case of fraud and prevent further damage to the accounts involved.

FerrickX
Jul 28, 2013, 03:45 AM
after testing other values, turns out the limit (for me atleast) is 17000 AC (turns out i charged 5x 3k AC instead of 3x)

blace
Jul 28, 2013, 03:48 AM
Patience then. Can't really blame them after that possible fiasco of having information leaked.

FerrickX
Jul 28, 2013, 03:52 AM
eh, as long as the mystery about the limit is gone, i'm good =P, thanks for clarifying

no more surprises about charging from this point on XD