PDA

View Full Version : delete & redo 2nd Char

Cyro
Jul 28, 2013, 08:43 AM
Hey,
I have a quick question, i did an 2nd Char since its free, but i wanted to delete it, to make a new, better looking one, does it cost me anything, or is the 2nd Char free for more uses?

Rei Rei
Jul 28, 2013, 08:55 AM
As long as you only have 2 characters then yes, you can remake both characters slots as much as you like.

Cyro
Jul 28, 2013, 08:58 AM

Commander A9
Jul 28, 2013, 04:44 PM
Are you sure? I was about to delete my second character and try a remake, but the game gave me a warning saying that my second character ticket was used and if I wanted to remake, I'd need AC.

Has anyone successfully deleted a second character and remade it without using AC on one single account to confirm this before I go clicking buttons?

Z-0
Jul 28, 2013, 05:37 PM
It says that for all characters you delete, including the first.

Yes, you can do it.

gigawuts
Jul 28, 2013, 05:49 PM
Just confirming that I found my second character to be a bit off, deleted it, then recreated it without paying a cent yen. Twice.

Commander A9
Jul 28, 2013, 05:55 PM
Oh, well, good, because I REALLY hate my female human's eyes!

So, as long as I have 2 characters, I can delete either or both at will...right?

So, I could trash my first too? And remake both? As long as I don't go over 2 slots?

gigawuts
Jul 28, 2013, 06:03 PM
Probably. I think they just changed the number of slots you can have before you need to pay to add more, that's it. They just put it from 1 to 2.

blace
Jul 28, 2013, 06:10 PM
Only two slots per account. If you have a third that was bought through AC and delete one of the two slots Sega has given you, it will move the AC slot to a permanent slot.

Commander A9
Jul 28, 2013, 08:49 PM
I've taken the time to do some experimenting.

Found some good stuff, though people probably know all this by now:
-you can delete and remake characters at will for free, as long as you don't use up more than 2 character slots
-your room is linked to your account, not your characters. Any items in storage will be preserved across multiple characters, even if both characters are deleted; any items ON your individual character will be deleted

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 28, 2013, 10:31 PM
Sorry if im ignorant to the posts above but i have to be sure, I have 3 characters, i had 2 before duman race was released, so i created a duman, if i delete that character and remake will i have to pay AC again? or does this only apply to the top 2 characters i have?

blace
Jul 28, 2013, 11:02 PM
Since you already used the free slot Sega gave, deleting and trying to remake will require an additional 500 AC.

I've done the testing to see if that was the case and am now short 1000 AC.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2013, 11:04 PM
Someone did a youtube video for this deleting the character slot Sega gave everyone by making and deleting and being able to remake as many times as you want, the only slots you don't get back are the ones you purchased with AC

Commander A9
Jul 28, 2013, 11:25 PM
Hmm...this raises a question about Support Partner machines.

I want to delete my Level 21 and remake. It's got a Support Partner, which I know is tied to the character.

But...do I get to create a new Support Partner when my new character reaches 20 again?