PDA

View Full Version : Randomization Option?

LovelyCorinn
Jul 28, 2013, 09:39 AM
When creating a char i notice there is an option to randomize all, but im wondering is there an option where you can just randomize the face on a char? after sculpting and shaping and molding some of us prefer to keep our char but sometimes the face needs a lil work, so yeah can the face be randomized only or no?

Shadowth117
Jul 28, 2013, 10:23 AM
There is not, to my knowledge. Your best bet is to print screen the proportions you want and readjust back to those after using the randomizer option.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 28, 2013, 10:29 AM
You can randomize a specific part on the face with the little die in the corner.

Rien
Jul 28, 2013, 11:13 AM
Then repeat for all parts of the face.

Sandmind
Jul 29, 2013, 01:43 AM
If I remember correctly, around the complete randomization button, there should be an undo section that let you choose to turn off the modification made to the base/original model since you entered the character creation. By that, I mean sega's 10 starting model for all race/gender/class combo.

Not really usefull if you want to randomize everything at once and uncheck what you wanted to keep? No problem. If you use your modified character and click next to go name/play it, then cancel and comeback to the modification screen, the modified model will/should now count as the basic model for the undo checklist.

Of course, simply clicking random on each individual part would be better. But if you prefer to click them all and see how it turn out, then the above method should help.