PDA

View Full Version : Trouble signing in through the players site

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2013, 10:50 PM
Alright since no ones responding in that quick question thread I'm making a thread about it.

I'm having a little bit of an issue trying to get to my account info page. Now I managed to login like normal last night but I couldn't remember the e-mail for my account, so I kept filling out the page over and over with different e-mails I used to try and figure out which e-mail it was and even subscribing to 2 services in hopes of an e-mail being sent to one of them. Well I figured the e-mail out and logged all the way out of the site (signed in to my e-mail account and found all the sega e-mails so thats how i knew and why i signed out). It prompted me for a password change but I ignored the first time which is when I attempted all those logins. Now I decided that I should have done that in the first place but was more worried about the e-mail at the time.

Now I'm trying to login in through the Sega ID/pass/Captcha page and I'm constantly getting this error:

SEGA ID管理ページ
エラー

認証に失敗しました。
入力内容に誤りがあります。

I'm putting the pass and name in right because I logged in through the game just to double check nothing was changed, the Hiragana is also being put in right and still giving me this error.

Now is anyone else getting what I'm getting? is this an IP thing or what? Am I locked out for trying too many attempts last night? Appreciate the help guys and no Sega hasn't sent me anything for login attempts either which I kinda thought they would

Well out of random poking through the JP FAQ's, apparently they lock the account logins after several failed attempts which I'm assuming it's when I was trying different e-mails out versus the 1st step login page from the players site (because I know im not entering the Hiragana in wrong or Id/pass)

and mods please lock/delete the thread, if i have anymore issues i'll try asking again since im taking a wild guess im playing the waiting game to be able to login again