PDA

View Full Version : Can't Recieve Campaign Rewards? (Expires 30th) Reminder!

AzureBlaze
Jul 29, 2013, 12:02 AM
It's coming up on July 31st or 30th (if not in Japan)
So, if you have not yet received campaign rewards for like....a ton of stuff out of the purple "?" kiosk, they will expire and be deleted. Tons of older campaigns share this expiration date, so this is a reminder to get on there and clear out everything.

But......
There may come a problem. I keep getting, no matter what I do

"Item Limit Exceeded / No Inventory Space" on the "Web Panel Rewards" prize box. However, I've cleared inventory down to 37/50 , and still can't pick it up. If you havn't got yours yet, it has inside the box

10x of every A B C capsule
Merry Bar
and about 3 other things that I can't read, that also won't copy or paste.

What is wrong with this prize box?
I CLEARLY have room for all the stuff. I pulled grinders (though it has none), synthesizers (though I don't think any are in there) stripped everything out of my inventory that'll fit in the bank. The box APPEARS to hold only 7 things. Why can't I take these things, what's doing the error message?

I figure I can't be the only one to get this, and with the deadline fast approaching, I'm worrying I won't ever get them. Hopefully this will remind anyone who hasn't claimed prizes to claim them, and also figure out how to get past the error on the box.

Daiyousei
Jul 29, 2013, 12:08 AM
You may be full on advance capsules, or adding them will exceed the limit of 99 you can carry of the capsules

AzureBlaze
Jul 29, 2013, 12:10 AM
I have 97 of A in the bank.
But the rewards don't go to the bank...they go into your "on person" inventory. Would that somehow still interfere with getting the reward?

Because I can carry 99 grinders on person -
But then I can have 999 grinders in the bank.

If anything, you should be able to get 99 advance caps on person / 99 adv caps in bank?

Are advance capsules somehow different than grinders?
(If so that's kind of dumb)

Daiyousei
Jul 29, 2013, 12:12 AM
you can carry a max of 99 per capsule on person, but 999 per stack in bank, the same as anything that stacks to 99 on person

Maronji
Jul 29, 2013, 12:12 AM
Stupid question, but do you happen to have a Half Doll (ハーフドール) in your inventory?

Because you can only hold one of those on your person at any given time. That might be the culprit.

Daiyousei
Jul 29, 2013, 12:15 AM
Ah I do believe a half doll was part of that set of rewards too, the ones you didn't bother to copy and paste.

AzureBlaze
Jul 29, 2013, 12:34 AM
NOT a stupid question!
In fact, it was the answer!

Yes, I did have a half doll. I banked the doll, and could then open the box. The problem is solved. Holy cow is that EVER obtuse! Thank you so much for responding in time to get the items. I hope this can be useful to anyone else about to miss out!

Does half doll item description SAY "oh you can only carry 1" ?
(I would bet an internet wooden nickel that it doesn't say you can only hold one)

I never would of guessed it. You could hold multiple dolls in PSO, PSU, PSPU/etc so why should this be any different. But, it did the trick. It would of been helpful if the error message could say something related to what you maxed out on, or what you're doing wrong. Who can guess that holding 1 thing maxes you? I guess I am frustrated.

That's as bad as Klotho confusing everyone when he tries to give you a grinder, you have 99.......and he just bounces you out of his menu instead of putting up a "oh inventory is full of grinders!" message. You never know why he's doing that, till it goes up in the "quick Q&A topic" here.

It's also as bad as the matter board NOT letting you know that regular quest counter girl will get a "story quest" for you once you beat all the nodes on the board. Every single guide also only says "shion will appear when you're done the board"--nobody ever even hints at that quest magically appearing in the list once you beat a board. Of course, once you do it 1 time it's normal/obvious to go look for more there, but so help you if you just started the game.

Xaeris
Jul 29, 2013, 12:35 AM
I don't know if it says so in the description, but when you have a Half Doll in your bag, the quantity will be orange, which denotes max capacity for everything else. Still, easy mistake. Glad you got that solved.

doomdragon83
Jul 29, 2013, 01:58 AM
It's coming up on July 31st or 30th (if not in Japan)
So, if you have not yet received campaign rewards for like....a ton of stuff out of the purple "?" kiosk, they will expire and be deleted. Tons of older campaigns share this expiration date, so this is a reminder to get on there and clear out everything.
Are you talking about the rewards that were sent to that special storage?

Maronji
Jul 29, 2013, 02:14 AM
Are you talking about the rewards that were sent to that special storage?

I don't believe so. I think he's talking about the "Campaign Rewards" that you have to redeem from the Visiphone (third button from the bottom titled "Campaign Reward Receipt in the English Patch; it'll have a number next to it and the game will show you a message if you have anything to grab out of there).

doomdragon83
Jul 29, 2013, 02:23 AM
oh, okay. I don't have to worry about that, I took the ones that will expire this year so I got plenty of time. I leave stuff in the collection storage to save space until I need them.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 29, 2013, 03:27 AM
Does half doll item description SAY "oh you can only carry 1" ?

PSO2 let you carry 1 Half Doll and 5 Scape Dolls max in your inventory. So yes you can in fact carry multiple but Scape Dolls are AC purchase only, unless you buy something like the Preminum Package where you get 5 for free.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 29, 2013, 05:46 AM
wait, those things expire?? i was hoping a icould leave them in the visiphone unitl i needed them......+^_^+
EDIT, where was this reminder 24 hours ago?? +^_^+

oratank
Jul 29, 2013, 08:36 AM
source?
cause i don't know which store u talking about
speacial store, campign store