PDA

View Full Version : Good Braver Videos

Rei Rei
Jul 29, 2013, 04:18 AM
Hi I would just like to make a thread to show despite a bunch of people telling me bravers are weak, bravers when played correctly are not weak in any sense.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21466569

This is a good example of a braver being played correctly, and on top of this he/she is using the third strongest katana that is a lot weaker than the 10* katana's(bear in mind that its probably a high fire attribute), plus bravers are still new and could also receive power upgrades such as PA's and way better katana's.

As I have fallen in love with the class, I would love to see other good braver videos if anyone has them :D

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 04:33 AM
he/She was the first 2min falz AQ style Light element not even 50%.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21395148

GHNeko
Jul 29, 2013, 05:23 AM
Well shit. Now I truly feel how unoptimized my Braver is loool.

Good thing I'm playing way more casually then seriously.

But yeah I agree. Braver meta is super young compared to the pre-existing classes. It'll get to the same level as everything else eventually.

Hopefully.

oratank
Jul 29, 2013, 05:43 AM
if compare to it orther Hu/Fi,Fi/Hu. yes,Br/xx is weaker than those
but who cares it's cool

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 05:50 AM
if compare to it orther Hu/Fi,Fi/Hu. yes,Br/xx is weaker than those
but who cares it's cool

Its not about comparing its about the class itself as a whole and tbh Br/Hu is damn near on par with HU/FI or FI/HU cause of how you can burst damage with Br to begin with.

vantwan123
Jul 29, 2013, 06:17 AM
Its not about comparing its about the class itself as a whole and tbh Br/Hu is damn near on par with HU/FI or FI/HU cause of how you can burst damage with Br to begin with.

I'm pretty sure that DA spam is leagues ahead of whatever damage output Braver can put out with the current PAs available. Then again I could be wrong but I'm heavily biased towards fighters so meh.

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 06:23 AM
I'm pretty sure that DA spam is leagues ahead of whatever damage output Braver can put out with the current PAs available. Then again I could be wrong but I'm heavily biased towards fighters so meh.

Not really Katana Gear+KC+ the finisher which doesn't even take PP clearly outweighs that not to mention you can be sakura endo spamming while doing so as you have just seen in these vids. btw I said damn near meaning close yet you bolded my words for what reason idk.

Again because of how Br can burst with its damage, gear and PA's it can indeed keep up with HU/FI or FI/HU's

Arialle
Jul 29, 2013, 06:46 AM
how the hell is her game so godly smooth??

and today i learnt katana finish is AOE =.=

Zeota
Jul 29, 2013, 06:58 AM
That was certainly fun to watch. Inspiration for the rest of us.

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 07:24 AM
OH OH! One question what voice is she using in that NAB 2 TA? I want that voice Q.Q!

kabutozero
Jul 29, 2013, 07:35 AM
Not really Katana Gear+KC+ the finisher which doesn't even take PP clearly outweighs that not to mention you can be sakura endo spamming while doing so as you have just seen in these vids. btw I said damn near meaning close yet you bolded my words for what reason idk.

Again because of how Br can burst with its damage, gear and PA's it can indeed keep up with HU/FI or FI/HU's

Not saying braver is bad in any mean but comparing it to DA spam is a bit bold

ok, your reasoning lies in KC

What are you going to do the 70 seconds that has left to recharge when it has ended , considering you have it maxed?

Braver , as you said , can BURST , but burst is burst and usually < dps , you're not going to catch up with a fighter after your katana combat has finished when without gear sakura endo deals maybe the same damage as 1 DA hit on each hit , while DA has far more range , can be charged is the situation required it , and deals many more hits

otaku998
Jul 29, 2013, 07:39 AM
DA doesn't have any far more range than Sakura-Endo. Sakura Endo can also be charged if situation required it (also faster charge), can deals dmg to multiple mobs in a wide arc

Well i won't comment about the rest.

zegun~kun
Jul 29, 2013, 08:00 AM
OH OH! One question what voice is she using in that NAB 2 TA? I want that voice Q.Q!

Female Voice 8
女性追加ボイス08
Fourier's voice

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 08:17 AM
Not saying braver is bad in any mean but comparing it to DA spam is a bit bold

ok, your reasoning lies in KC

What are you going to do the 70 seconds that has left to recharge when it has ended , considering you have it maxed?

Braver , as you said , can BURST , but burst is burst and usually < dps , you're not going to catch up with a fighter after your katana combat has finished when without gear sakura endo deals maybe the same damage as 1 DA hit on each hit , while DA has far more range , can be charged is the situation required it , and deals many more hits

Sakura endou and Kanran for building gear is still enough to to be on par with DA spamming not to mention DA is meant for bosses no mobs as you can clearly see in these vids Br is able to suit both mob and boss play so DA does not win here be realistic only time DA spamming is appropriate is on bosses cause that's where it shines.

As for braver is not limited to that and the PA's suit both Bosses and mob play equally regardless of KC and I didn't just say it lies within KC I listed others as its tools of being able to keep up.

Also just to let ay know Sakura Endou and Kanran Kikyou charge way faster than your DA btw.

You calling it bold is kinda over reacting.

@Zegun~Kun thx mate really~!

milranduil
Jul 29, 2013, 08:18 AM
Sakura endou and Kanran for building gear is still enough to to be on par with DA spamming not to mention DA is meant for bosses no mobs as you can clearly see in these vids Br is able to suit both mob and boss play so DA does not win here be realistic only time DA spamming is appropriate is on bosses cause that's where it shines.

As for braver is not limited to that and the PA's suit both Bosses and mob play equally regardless of KC and I didn't just say it lies within it I listed those as its tools of being able to keep up.

I don't even play fighter and I know that that's wrong...

Rei Rei
Jul 29, 2013, 08:21 AM
I don't even play fighter and I know that that's wrong...

Without actually testing how would you ever know.....

otaku998
Jul 29, 2013, 08:29 AM
Let's hope this thread doesn't change into Sakura-Endo vs DA

Aine
Jul 29, 2013, 08:30 AM
Why are we even talking about DA nobody uses double sabers anymore

Sarabande spam is better than any of the Braver PAs for cleaning up trash mobs and you can use it on bosses too

kabutozero
Jul 29, 2013, 08:31 AM
for mob ? you have sword , partisan ( both bra and fi can use it with hu subclass) , deadly circle too although it's not thaaaaaaat good

If it is a big mob like ga wonda etc fighter also has backhand smash

Sorry but katana can't compete be in mob or in boss against all the weapons fi and hu can offer

ED: @above , really ? I used sarabande and I def like it since it makes dagger usables but I don't think it's better than DA still , da is faster and still deals more damage per hit I think , but of course that's for bosses , for mobs yea it is godly

ED2: LOL ,kanran and sakura endou charge yes , but it's not a CHARGE but more like a TIMING , they can't be hold indefinitely just so you know, and DA is not charged always , like I said it's when the situation arises , for example a banther uses his roar you go far away and charge to start with a charged DA , or when a falz arm moves a bit only to do the same

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 08:32 AM
for mob ? you have sword , partisan ( both bra and fi can use it with hu subclass) , deadly circle too although it's not thaaaaaaat good

If it is a big mob like ga wonda etc fighter also has backhand smash

Sorry but katana can't compite be in mob or in boss against all the weapons fi and hu can offer

Agree to disagree bro that's how these works and I honestly disagree lol.

I wanna see DS mob things effectively if not better than Kanran Kikyou can given it can KD Deadly circle can't.

otaku998
Jul 29, 2013, 08:33 AM
No one even said they are equal here

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 08:35 AM
Exatly I could have sworn I said they can KEEP UP or DAMN NEAR ON PAR in my post.

People can't read......

kabutozero
Jul 29, 2013, 08:40 AM
eh....... if DS could mob efficiently it would be the PERFECT WEAPON sans for not having a block but the DS gear is way better for me anyways , that's why there are different weapons to use for different situations

Again not seeing your point , kanran deals what , half of the damage of sakura endo? it's not on par , with anything of FI and hu , trust me , there are better ways of mobbing without having to get that close to a mob and killing faster

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 08:43 AM
eh....... if DS could mob efficiently it would be the PERFECT WEAPON sans for not having a block but the DS gear is way better for me anyways

Again not seeing your point , kanran deals what , half of the damage of sakura endo? it's not on par , with anything of FI and hu , trust me , there are better ways of mobbing without having to get that close to a mob and killing faster

Not seeing your point other than knowing DS can't mob like Kanran Kikyou can so in all facts when it comes down to it DA spamming is not the best PA to use in situations where a boss is not apparent thank you for time.

Still stands Br can indeed keep up given the skills and PA's it has.

otaku998
Jul 29, 2013, 08:43 AM
The whole point is, Zenobia never said Katana is better or equal footing than DA/Fi/or HU on the matter, only said "can keep up or near". Not sure you are so insisting on proving Hu and Fi weapons better than Katana.

kabutozero
Jul 29, 2013, 08:45 AM
and my point is that I NEVER put ONLY DS on the argument

Are you blind ? you think kanran can mob BETTER than sword/partisan? llllllllllllllol @that if so

You are only talking of katana katana katana katana mob mob mob katana katana katana katana and I'm sorry to break your bubble but katana is not the best mobbing weapon, neither is DS , but that means ds is better than katana because DS rapes bosses

ED: And like the other guy said , sarabande is godly for mobbing , so there you have it , a weapon that rapes bosses and one that does for mobs , both in the same class without need of subclasses

If that's the point that is false too , they can't keep as near as you think

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 08:56 AM
and my point is that I NEVER put ONLY DS on the argument

Are you blind ? you think kanran can mob BETTER than sword/partisan? llllllllllllllol @that if so

You are only talking of katana katana katana katana mob mob mob katana katana katana katana and I'm sorry to break your bubble but katana is not the best mobbing weapon, neither is DS , but that means ds is better than katana because DS rapes bosses

ED: And like the other guy said , sarabande is godly for mobbing , so there you have it , a weapon that rapes bosses and one that does for mobs , both in the same class without need of subclasses

If that's the point that is false too , they can't keep as near as you think

And yes I am actually you were the only one who came in here and mentioned DA for some dumb reason she only used katana and only Katana you then came in using DA as you only argument as to why Br is shitty so therefore yeah dude think before you speak.

Hard head makes a soft ass when did I say Katan was best mobbing? When did I say Katan was better than HU/FI overall its you knuckle heads who don't read and think single minded why we have all the arrogant SOB's coming in here.

Anyway she used Katanac an only Katan if you wanna say DA is better go record yourself using DA only see if you top her time if ntot better just using that alone and the PA's associated with it.

Only person here who is bursting anyone's bubbles or is having his gears grind ed is you buddy~.

Punisher106
Jul 29, 2013, 09:28 AM
Personally, I think that Braver, at least the katana, is all about getting numerous, rapid hits on an enemy. Hunter is all about making a single big number on one. Fighter is sort of in between. Personally, I like braver more than even Fighter. The sheer mobility and versatility of the weapons and PAs are what attract me to it. The point of katanas are to get in, throw down a ton of hits, and get the hell out quickly. The bow is pretty damn good, and each PA is rather unique for it. Perfect for bosses. So what, you can't hit 20k with mediocre stats in one hit? You can probably get that much damage in with the sheer amount of hits you can get with some of the katana's PAs.

studjuice
Jul 29, 2013, 10:58 AM
I don't care about this arguement, go make your own thread. I want to see more good braver videos posted. Come on people

NoiseHERO
Jul 29, 2013, 11:23 AM
Ya'll always whining about which class, weapon or PA is the best instead of how to use what class, weapons/PAs the best.

smh smh smh

If the shit dies in under 2 seconds it doesn't matter either way-blah blah blah if you not TA rankin' play what you find is fun/cool and stfu and post more braver vids like studjizz said.

Z-0
Jul 29, 2013, 11:24 AM
Why are we even talking about DA nobody uses double sabers anymore

Sarabande spam is better than any of the Braver PAs for cleaning up trash mobs and you can use it on bosses too
Hmm, I would personally say DA is better for single target DPS, because it's about 2 times faster, but yes, Sarabande is hilarious good and can be used for mobbing too (which was my initial problem with Fighter: No AoE). I'm eager to see the dagger buff, because that could really make Sarabande beat Archer in all aspects.

Backhand is a good mention too, but its PP cost makes it far less sustainable.

Anyway, the video in the OP isn't impressive. After messing around with Braver a lot, I find that using only Katanas or only Bullet Bows is horribly... inefficient. If you want to use Braver well, you have to use all choices available to you. This means Gunslash, allclass hunter weapons, Katana AND bow.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21468988

It's not exactly hard to do.

milranduil
Jul 29, 2013, 11:33 AM
Without actually testing how would you ever know.....

Because I actually pay attention to how other people play the class efficiently, watch solo/team TAs, etc. Just because I don't PLAY fighter doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two about what is efficient or where PAs are used commonly.

EDIT: The above is a great video! I like the versatility they use to kill things efficiently.

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 11:37 AM
Anyway, the video in the OP isn't impressive. After messing around with Braver a lot, I find that using only Katanas or only Bullet Bows is horribly... inefficient. If you want to use Braver well, you have to use all choices available to you. This means Gunslash, allclass hunter weapons, Katana AND bow.

This is everything I aspire to be as a braver. o wo

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 29, 2013, 11:42 AM
I'm barely doing damage below the OP video

Clearly I need to get those katanas and do some stuff

Zyrusticae
Jul 29, 2013, 11:43 AM
lol additional bullet

Yeah that settles it, I am never playing this game in an efficient manner. Fuck efficiency, it bores the crap out of me. I'll spam Kanran-kikyou and Sakura-endo all I want to, goddammit.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 29, 2013, 11:44 AM
I'd say only play "efficiently" when doing Time Attacks.

Don't drag people down especially in Sanctum and Nab 2.

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 11:48 AM
lol additional bullet

Yeah that settles it, I am never playing this game in an efficient manner. Fuck efficiency, it bores the crap out of me. I'll spam Kanran-kikyou and Sakura-endo all I want to, goddammit.I didn't find the video boring at all. D: infact I found it more entertaining than the first.

I'd say only play "efficiently" when doing Time Attacks.

Don't drag people down especially in Sanctum and Nab 2.I solo my TAs so this is irrelevant to me. 8D

Zyrusticae
Jul 29, 2013, 11:50 AM
I didn't find the video boring at all. D: infact I found it more entertaining than the first.
Good for you.

Something about that playstyle just pisses me off, though. I don't even know how to explain it, it just makes me angry to watch it.

Well, I also will never have 160 PP (lolwtf?), so that's something I guess.

NoiseHERO
Jul 29, 2013, 11:52 AM

black wing set

Mine only have quartz soul on them to boost PP and I can get 15X-16X PP like nothing if I have a decently affixed weapon.

milranduil
Jul 29, 2013, 11:52 AM
Could be Elder set also.

jiasu73
Jul 29, 2013, 11:55 AM
Good for you.

Something about that playstyle just pisses me off, though. I don't even know how to explain it, it just makes me angry to watch it.

Agreed!

Esofor
Jul 29, 2013, 11:58 AM
160pp? how the fuck does someone get that much pp

also does additional bullet always do that much damage if he isn't ranger or gunner? what is his build?

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 11:58 AM
That seems a bit extreme. ;;

Zyrusticae
Jul 29, 2013, 11:59 AM
No, I know what it is now. It's the idea that there is only one right way to be efficient, and doing anything else is a failure to maintain efficiency.

You always use bullet bow for hard targets. You always use katana + katana combat for clearing crowds, except when you're using Assault Buster/Slide End or Additional Bullet (seriously, I am already sick of Additional Bullet and I don't even use it myself). There are a few exceptions (like when he's killing the Cyclonehdah), but they are exceptions.

In other words, there's just no flexibility. You always do one thing, there is always ONE right thing to do in any given situation, and that bores the fuck out of me. Of course, much of this is merely a failure on SEGA's part to maintain PA balance, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start playing like a machine.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 29, 2013, 12:00 PM
I think the only time I got pissed off at a playstyle was when one the people in my team was a ranger, did not have weak bullet, and refused to use launcher, only rifle.

And what made it worse is they used all class mechs a lot prior to even having the damn thing unlocked and subclassed

Zyrusticae
Jul 29, 2013, 12:01 PM
^ That's the other side of the spectrum. Of course nobody likes to play with someone who's outright incompetent.

BlankM
Jul 29, 2013, 12:02 PM
160pp? how the fuck does someone get that much pp

also does additional bullet always do that much damage if he isn't ranger or gunner? what is his build?

My 50ele gunbraver hits for around that much (Slightly more because brave stance is stronger for it). I'm sure with the new soul + vinculum on your set you could get much more.

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 12:04 PM
No, I know what it is now. It's the idea that there is only one right way to be efficient, and doing anything else is a failure to maintain efficiency.

You always use bullet bow for hard targets. You always use katana + katana combat for clearing crowds, except when you're using Assault Buster/Slide End or Additional Bullet (seriously, I am already sick of Additional Bullet and I don't even use it myself). There are a few exceptions (like when he's killing the Cyclonehdah), but they are exceptions.

In other words, there's just no flexibility. You always do one thing, there is always ONE right thing to do in any given situation, and that bores the fuck out of me. Of course, much of this is merely a failure on SEGA's part to maintain PA balance, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start playing like a machine.

Stuff like that doesn't bother me when it's contained... which it is. I do TAs playing like crap and goofing off and still make money so it's not like it matters for general gameplay. There's ALWAYS going to be something that more efficient in a given situation regardless of how balanced the game ends up being, otherwise there isn't even a point to variety.

I know how it feels to think "I can't compete with that, and I don't really want to", but that's no reason to resent the people who do play that way, or the play style in general.

^ That's the other side of the spectrum. Of course nobody likes to play with someone who's outright incompetent.

It's all the same at the end of the day. x:

EDIT: Analogy time. It's like playing an instrument for me. It's impressive to hear someone play a complex song really well even if they're just playing someone else's work. On the other hand, there's more... oomph when it's something original, regardless of how good it is.

Zyrusticae
Jul 29, 2013, 12:07 PM
Your appeals to rationality are completely lost on me. I am well aware that hatred is irrational to feel with regards to efficient play but I still fucking hate it, so too bad for you.

NoiseHERO
Jul 29, 2013, 12:09 PM
Your appeals to rationality are completely lost on me. I am well aware that hatred is irrational to feel with regards to efficient play but I still fucking hate it, so too bad for you.

get out den. 8D

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 29, 2013, 12:09 PM
It's the idea that there is only one right way to be efficient
In response to this, no. That's not really it.
The idea is that one way is more efficient than the other, and that's it.

The only time a person would actually complain about you not choosing the most efficient method is when they're trying to speedrun. Otherwise, people really won't care about your style as long as you don't suck.

BlankM
Jul 29, 2013, 12:16 PM
Well there is probably always a way to be more efficient...because gear limitations.

Other then that, the game is changing. Its up to the player whether they want to follow and learn the best (As of now) tactics or just continue to play the game as they wish.

jooozek
Jul 29, 2013, 12:24 PM
on pso-w efficiency is understood as being under 3 tyrants which will whip you for every unnecessary movement you make and crush bones if you get hit and pierce under nails if you don't oneshot stuff

Zyrusticae
Jul 29, 2013, 12:31 PM
To be fair, I had to put up with loads of shit in MMOs. That has probably colored my perception of "efficiency" in some way.

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 12:39 PM
To be fair, I had to put up with loads of shit in MMOs. That has probably colored my perception of "efficiency" in some way.

It's not like I don't know what you're talking about. No one likes elitists. That's no reason to hate the way they play, or assume that anyone who plays that way thinks everyone should play that way, or does all the time. If changing my build didn't cost real world money I'd be all over that when I felt like it.

gigawuts
Jul 29, 2013, 01:05 PM
on pso-w efficiency is understood as being under 3 tyrants which will whip you for every unnecessary movement you make and crush bones if you get hit and pierce under nails if you don't oneshot stuff

accurate description of most braver threads

MetalDude
Jul 29, 2013, 01:13 PM
That TA video sums up most of how I try to play. Bows don't have good mobbing utility at the moment; Sharp Bomber doesn't seem great and Gravity Point is not very strong, lacks range, and sometimes disappears on dead targets (which limits where you can place it). But they excel in having extremely high single target damage (I figured 25k first hit Kamikaze was definitely doable). It's not just a matter of being more efficient, bows don't feel great for groups. Katanas, on the other hand, do and that's without regarding KC. They just don't have especially high sustained damage for the purposes of TAs.

And for everything else, there's the two ABs: Assault Buster and Additional Bullet and they will almost always fill a gap in your toolkit.

gravityvx
Jul 29, 2013, 01:53 PM
accurate description of most braver threads

I heard sakura endo is terrible for most situations and hientsubaki is the best damage all around.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/TrollFaceForm2.png (http://s143.photobucket.com/user/Thatguyobliv/media/TrollFaceForm2.png.html)[/SPOILER-BOX]

SakoHaruo
Jul 29, 2013, 02:20 PM
I heard sakura endo is terrible for most situations and hientsubaki is the best damage all around.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/TrollFaceForm2.png (http://s143.photobucket.com/user/Thatguyobliv/media/TrollFaceForm2.png.html)[/SPOILER-BOX]

It's true. see I'm a Deadly Archer fanboy so I like PAs that look like Deadly Archer. When I use Hein I get them feels. watching my Braver toss the sword like Deadly Archer just feels so so good ^^

Sakura Endo is HOT GARBAGE! get that wannabe Weapon X bullshit outta here D:< with yo wannabe Wolverine looking ass lol

HEIN BEST PA IN THE GAME! NOTHING CAN TOUCH IT! well only the real Deadly Archer can touch it.

Cyclon
Jul 29, 2013, 03:02 PM
First video isn't particularly impressive. For those that are impressed anyway, practice a bit and you'll be able to do the same and more in no time(with adequate gear of course).

Second one is interesting, though it basically implies that katana is worthless unless you know what's coming. Interestingly the one clearly going the efficient way apparently is unaware of how Sakura end functions, yet the other one knew.

Also if somebody seriously thinks the ultimate braver only uses 2 bows PAs and katana combat here and there, well we may have a disagreement here.

gigawuts
Jul 29, 2013, 03:12 PM
hien chewbacca is the best move full stop if you have the light bulb

swinginging

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 03:16 PM
First video isn't particularly impressive. For those that are impressed anyway, practice a bit and you'll be able to do the same and more in no time(with adequate gear of course).

I already play pretty much like that with Katana, but I don't have any decent gear so it still takes me a lot longer.

The second one was too out of my leauge since the whole thing relies on knowing exactly how fast you can kill stuff. :/

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 03:17 PM
Hmm, I would personally say DA is better for single target DPS, because it's about 2 times faster, but yes, Sarabande is hilarious good and can be used for mobbing too (which was my initial problem with Fighter: No AoE). I'm eager to see the dagger buff, because that could really make Sarabande beat Archer in all aspects.

Backhand is a good mention too, but its PP cost makes it far less sustainable.

And people argue that having a lot more pp is a waste lol.

165 PP is fucking godly!

Wont lie im having more fun with the versatile of Braver than HU//FI or FI/HU

Reia
Jul 29, 2013, 03:28 PM
What Im do am impressed is having maxed Average stance, so it's not even weak hit stance, hmm guess I'll have to wait some months for people to find the optimal skill tree builds.

RedRaz0r
Jul 29, 2013, 03:34 PM
I think this proves that braver is quite a bit weaker than the pure classes

Cyclon
Jul 29, 2013, 03:51 PM
I think this proves that braver is quite a bit weaker than the pure classesNot much can kill a distant target faster than a bow user, and I didn't see that person use overrend in the video.

But if what you're saying is that katana doesn't have a game breaking PA then yes
you're right

gigawuts
Jul 29, 2013, 04:03 PM
Yeah braver's lack of overend should not be held against it re: general balance discussions, but when talking about actual gameplay...it does matter, as much as I dislike it.

vantwan123
Jul 29, 2013, 06:40 PM
but overend is shit lol

The Walrus
Jul 29, 2013, 06:48 PM
news to me

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 29, 2013, 06:49 PM
same.

Zenobia
Jul 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
but overend is shit lol

Are we playing the same game?

Cyclon
Jul 29, 2013, 07:21 PM
Hey now, don't hog the popcorn.I shall wait for mr. popcorngifman to appear before I tell anyone that this is a very overused and thus quite a little freaking massively tired joke...
Otherwise I'd be unfair.
Edit: That could be seen as pretty offensive actually. Sorry, wasn't meant to be.

Also, uh, dunno if I should point out that I mentionned overrend since obviously he's the kind of player that'd have used it if he thought it was the better option, yet he used bow PAs instead implying that in his opinion at least they certainly don't suck BECAUSE everyone may have understood that already and I'm not sure anybody cares at this point anyway.

gravityvx
Jul 29, 2013, 07:24 PM
but overend is shit lol

So true.

Esofor
Jul 29, 2013, 10:54 PM
but overend is shit lol

YO DAMN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKNG ABOUT

overend all day!!

Zenobia
Jul 30, 2013, 05:15 AM
Boy they sure are trolling Br/Hu growing strong!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21472419

Code-red
Jul 30, 2013, 07:45 AM
http://youtu.be/LmkyAqYdeQw

Braver has it's pros and cons you just need to get use to it and adapt a strategy when you are up against bosses.

studjuice
Jul 31, 2013, 09:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osmip5hUAcE
Not one sakura endo used

This video only uses the circle move, very interesting. Also i didn't know you could jump out of those circle traps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLSJEwsCoQ

Rien
Jul 31, 2013, 09:46 AM
YO DAMN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKNG ABOUT

overend all day!!

Compared to the other nukes, Over End is by far the least efficient/powerful for single target damage.

However, while Over End nuke has potential to be used when facing boss + mobs combo, Additional Bullet is still stronger.

FacelessRed
Jul 31, 2013, 02:04 PM
... how the hell is additional bullet stronger than Over end?

Xaelouse
Jul 31, 2013, 04:26 PM
but overend is shit lol

and namegid is worse
just a bunch of slow,telegraphed attacks. Everyone needs to man up and pick up backhand smash

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2013, 04:31 PM
Nice thing about Namegid is how easy it is to use, though, as long as someone else has the boss's attention. So much range, the boss has virtually no chance of escaping (unlike Over End or Katana Combat Finish where the boss is EXTREMELY LIKELY to move out of the way before it finishes).

Backhand Smash is just kind of ridiculous, honestly. I'm not sure the incredibly point-blank range justifies the massively insane damage.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 04:34 PM
It does

It's really not hard to hit

Zenobia
Jul 31, 2013, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osmip5hUAcE
Not one sakura endo used

This video only uses the circle move, very interesting. Also i didn't know you could jump out of those circle traps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLSJEwsCoQ

If Chelsea is going to use Hien she should chain them all together x's3 don't just fall also don't wait for rock bear to come to her and be aggressive she could have shaved so much time if she have done that.

Glad to see she wanted to show some use of hien and Asagiri, but she could use more practice im sure she will get better.

Exxy
Aug 1, 2013, 04:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoA9BCs6L7Q

starwhisper
Aug 1, 2013, 04:56 AM
So this is what a good player can achieve with a braver.... so it really is the weakest class ingame.

This is what you get when you fight with prehistorical weapons when everybody else got gantz-like weapons HAHAHAHA.
HAHAHA again.

otaku998
Aug 1, 2013, 05:01 AM
So this is what a good player can achieve with a braver.... so it really is the weakest class ingame.

This is what you get when you fight with prehistorical weapons when everybody else got gantz-like weapons HAHAHAHA.
HAHAHA again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rei Rei
Aug 7, 2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21520430

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21541376

Some new braver videos.

Zyrusticae
Aug 7, 2013, 11:19 PM
Dayum, that finishing counter-blow on Snow Banther was perfectly timed.

And Penetrating Arrow sure is super-effective against Bal Rodos... I need to give that a shot sometime.

NintenJon25
Aug 7, 2013, 11:35 PM

Get better parts for your computer (if your motherboard has the space for it), or get a gaming PC. Most standard gaming PCs would run PSO2 at its highest settings with no issues because the game is surprisingly lightweight on your processor.

Games like Minecraft, on the other hand, would be behemoths by comparison and can be very demanding when it comes to running them at full settings (no problem on this end at full settings because I have a gaming PC that is a powerhouse).

My PSO2 install runs at 'Unlimited' FPS with max settings on my computer. It's the ultimate PSO2 experience for me, dude! :D

On another note, I couldn't believe it when I saw with my own eyes how freakin' amazing the hair and other 'wavy' objects are done on these characters. On top of all the lighting and shading, the insane amount of detail into the art style and character creation aspects, etc., ON TOP OF the insanely large amount of missions and story-related quests you have...well...

You would simply never think you were actually playing a Free-to-Play game. SEGA JP got the Arks Cash mechanics down completely spot-on with this game, and the fighting style and action of the game feels very modern and unlike anything else I've ever played before. It works beautifully and reminds me of how intuitive the original PSO was back in the day when it first came out. :)

But, now I'm digressing...

On-topic;

Holy shazbot! I'd never believe a Braver could be so damn good. I had a rough time trying to use one at first, but I'm getting a lot better with my aim on the Bullet Bow now. Katanas are awesome, though.

I would love for there to be a Subclass for the Braver as well. A Rogue subclass, perhaps? The new weapons that subclass could have would be the Slicer and Claw. Seems like two very worthy additions to me that fit in perfectly with the class itself...

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 7, 2013, 11:42 PM

Some new braver videos.

I would love to know what her bow build is in the second video lol

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 11:49 PM

Some new braver videos.

Saw that Banther one yesterday that is the perfect example of how a player should fight with Br/Hu being aggressive taking advantage of the Katana gear when its filled also I can tell her KC is maxed.

The second video had me saying WTF I dunno even ......

People who say Braver is weak is doing it wrong LMFAO!

Arialle
Aug 8, 2013, 12:00 AM
Get better parts for your computer (if your motherboard has the space for it), or get a gaming PC. Most standard gaming PCs would run PSO2 at its highest settings with no issues because the game is surprisingly lightweight on your processor.

Games like Minecraft, on the other hand, would be behemoths by comparison and can be very demanding when it comes to running them at full settings (no problem on this end at full settings because I have a gaming PC that is a powerhouse).

My PSO2 install runs at 'Unlimited' FPS with max settings on my computer. It's the ultimate PSO2 experience for me, dude! :D

On another note, I couldn't believe it when I saw with my own eyes how freakin' amazing the hair and other 'wavy' objects are done on these characters. On top of all the lighting and shading, the insane amount of detail into the art style and character creation aspects, etc., ON TOP OF the insanely large amount of missions and story-related quests you have...well...

You would simply never think you were actually playing a Free-to-Play game. SEGA JP got the Arks Cash mechanics down completely spot-on with this game, and the fighting style and action of the game feels very modern and unlike anything else I've ever played before. It works beautifully and reminds me of how intuitive the original PSO was back in the day when it first came out. :)

But, now I'm digressing...

On-topic;

Holy shazbot! I'd never believe a Braver could be so damn good. I had a rough time trying to use one at first, but I'm getting a lot better with my aim on the Bullet Bow now. Katanas are awesome, though.

I would love for there to be a Subclass for the Braver as well. A Rogue subclass, perhaps? The new weapons that subclass could have would be the Slicer and Claw. Seems like two very worthy additions to me that fit in perfectly with the class itself...

actually mine comp is pretty new with ATI 7850....its running smooth at highest settings but somehow the smoothness of mine compared to hers is different =/

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 12:31 AM

Some new braver videos.

That Bal Rodos vid, does he always stay lying that long? I remember after last week maint somehow he got up very quickly everytime i mowed him down. Otherwise, nice vids, thanks : D

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 12:35 AM
Saw that Banther one yesterday that is the perfect example of how a player should fight with Br/Hu being aggressive taking advantage of the Katana gear when its filled also I can tell her KC is maxed.

The second video had me saying WTF I dunno even ......

People who say Braver is weak is doing it wrong LMFAO!

That Banther video is good, but it's still slower than even FO before Namegid...

Bal Rodos fight is a better example of where BR HU shines over most other classes, but RA HU will still kill faster.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 12:36 AM
That Banther video is good, but it's still slower than even FO before Namegid...

Bal Rodos fight is a better example of where BR HU shines over most other classes, but RA HU will still kill faster.

Topic is about Br/Hu not FO or RA/HU thx.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 12:38 AM
It is a comment on your "Braver is weak LMFAO" statement. If you can't take comparative opinions, then don't dish them.

Cyron Tanryoku
Rodos stays down significantly longer when you're soloing

otaku998

-Weapons-

@Cyron : oh i c thanks, i was always duo him with a friend , no wonder.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 12:41 AM
-Weapons-

@Cyron : oh i c thanks, i was always duo him with a friend , no wonder.

Idk what you mean by "weapons", but okay.

I think it's based on more than that. I've had instances where there were 2-4 people in the party and he still stayed down just as long, but other equivalent instances where he didn't.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 12:42 AM
It is a comment on your "Braver is weak LMFAO" statement. If you can't take comparative opinions, then don't dish them.

But your comment doesn't hold any value in this thread if you want to be comparative have a braver and FO duo and each of you solo the banther in AQ even RA/HU then when one fo you kills it faster than the other then talk your shit here. Be smart about being smart

When you assume you only make an ass out of you and me not that it bothers me I love assholes like you so lets have fun.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 8, 2013, 12:43 AM
/mla dance10

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 12:43 AM
I mean, the weapon of the braver in the Banther ADV vid. That is a 9* katana (which is weaker than most of its family of the same rank) so make sense that she killed slower. Give her a good/decent 10* the result might be different. Your opinion still stands but just saying.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 12:44 AM
But your comment doesn't hold any value in this thread if you want to be comparative have a braver and FO duo and each of you solo the banther in AQ even RA/HU then when one fo you kills it faster than the other then talk your shit here. Be smart about being smart

When you assume you only make an ass out of you and me not that it bothers me I love assholes like you so lets have fun.

I made an opinionated statement; take it or leave it.

Frankly I don't even know what you're trying to say lol... fix your post up please.

I mean, the weapon of the braver in the Banther ADV vid. That is a 9* katana (which is weaker than most of its family of the same rank) so make sense that she killed slower. Give her a good/decent 10* the result might be different. Your opinion still stands but just saying.

Assuming it's ラムダサリザニア with lvl 3 latent, the difference in damage isn't all that big , though it might be a reasonable boost to combat finish. It would certainly save time, but not all that much imo.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 12:47 AM
I made an opinionated statement; take it or leave it.

Frankly I don't even know what you're trying to say lol... fix your post up please.

The amount of stupidity coming out of you is something contagious. If you want to state your opinions then state it but keep other classes out of it cause as the title says it wants good braver vids not a class comparison.

The only person who needs to fix theirs is you matter of fact how bout you just delete them they are irrelevant.

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 12:52 AM
It might or might not change the result much. But the fact that at the moment Braver - Katana wise, is really gimped by their limited choice of weapons. So yea it goes w/o saying that they will be slower than most classes.

Till Sega release more weapons and more PAs, i say this is pretty good for what they are having.
Either way looking forward to more gameplay vids, especially bow users.

Edit : Forgot to mention that she actually used Gekka effectively, which is cool because i myself pretty much dropped it off the PAs choice due to unable to use it well

Rien
Aug 8, 2013, 12:53 AM

HAHAHA again.

Katana Gear usage missing, lots of counter opportunities missing...

And also using the wrong PA in some situations.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 12:53 AM

Its the 9* ラムダサリザニア-Lambda Salizania and obv as good as it gets for braver sense they are cheap in the shop and can be element grinded to 50 easy asap. Those 10*'s I wouldn't even bother with right now sense the drops on them are rather abysmal the 9* I just mentioned will server you really well and is better than the 10* at element of 50%.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 12:55 AM
The amount of stupidity coming out of you is something contagious. If you want to state your opinions then state it but keep other classes out of it cause as the title says it wants good braver vids not a class comparison.

The only person who needs to fix theirs is you matter of fact how bout you just delete them they are irrelevant.

Perhaps I can spell it out for you since you don't seem to get it :3

You made the comment that people who think BR is weak -are- doing it wrong. This is an implicit comparison to other classes as you cannot say one class is strong or weak without knowledge of how other classes are/work, what they're DPS is like, etc. Weak is a comparative adjective plain and simple.

If you want me, or anyone else, to not make class comparisons, then take a leaf out of your own book first, or do I need to explain that one too?

It might or might not change the result much. But the fact that at the moment Braver - Katana wise, is really gimped by their limited choice of weapons. So yea it goes w/o saying that they will be slower than most classes.

Till Sega release more weapons and more PAs, i say this is pretty good for what they are having.
Either way looking forward to more gameplay vids, especially bow users.

Don't get me wrong, I 100% agree with you. This is an excellent showcase of how to play it well. It's just sad that this is as good as it gets right now...

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 12:57 AM
Its the 9* ラムダサリザニア-Lambda Salizania and obv as good as it gets for braver sense they are cheap in the shop and can be element grinded to 50 easy asap. Those 10*'s I wouldn't even bother with right now sense the drops on them are rather abysmal the 9* I just mentioned will server you really well and is better than the 10* at element of 50%.

Yea i know what you meant. But when i mentioned 10*, i don't mean the current 10* but may be 10* from AQ shop in the future

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 8, 2013, 12:57 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53441276/PSO2/Gifs/Dance%2010%20FLA.gif

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 12:59 AM
@Cyron lol, i am still debating to get that dance or not.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 01:00 AM
Perhaps I can spell it out for you since you don't seem to get it :3

You made the comment that people who think BR is weak -are- doing it wrong. This is an implicit comparison to other classes as you cannot say one class is strong or weak without knowledge of how other classes are/work, what they're DPS is like, etc. Weak is a comparative adjective plain and simple.

If you want me, or anyone else, to not make class comparisons, then take a leaf out of your own book first, or do I need to explain that one too?

Remind me where I said any class was better than that statement you just idiotically explained to me will hold true.

Also I played each class to know who they work you otherwise haven't(speaking about Braver btw) to make an kinda statement upon it idc if you haven't touched the class one does not simply just know from watching way to be the hypocrite.

Now remind me who is the dummy here?

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 01:10 AM
Remind me where I said any class was better than that statement you just idiotically explained to me will hold true.

Also I played each class to know who they work you otherwise haven't(speaking about Braver btw) to make an kinda statement upon it idc if you haven't touched the class one does not simply just know from watching way to be the hypocrite.

Now remind me who is the dummy here?

We'll try again!

1) Weak is a comparative adjective, which you yourself used saying BR is not.

2) Watching gameplay videos is one of the, if not the most, efficient way to learn to play a class well whether it be a mission, boss, how-to, etc. There is always something to be said for learning it the hard way yourself, but that does not mean either is better or worse than the other. That is, after all, the point of this thread isn't it?

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 01:16 AM
We'll try again!

1) Weak is a comparative adjective, which you yourself used saying BR is not.

2) Watching gameplay videos is one of the, if not the most, efficient way to learn to play a class well whether it be a mission, boss, how-to, etc. There is always something to be said for learning it the hard way yourself, but that does not mean either is better or worse than the other. That is, after all, the point of this thread isn't it?

1. Again where did I say Br was stronger than any of th other classes? you still have not even answered that question yet.

2. You can' watch a vid all you want but when put into the hand of the player who is actively playing the class then you can make comments based upon it being weaker or not. The point of the thread is for good braver videos not Oh FO can kill faster or RA/HU can do it way faster so no what you said holds no relevance here.

I know for a act that I said those who say braver is weak are doing it wrong cause it take a surplus amount of skill for any class for a person to achieve a certain degree of skill with them. No where in my post did I say Braver was stronger than any other class which you somehow stupidly came to conclusion which is why I ma asking you why are you comparing classes when all I said was that people who say its weak are doing wrong?

I am waiting cause right now you looking real dumb. You take your sweet time.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 01:23 AM
1. Again where did I say Br was stronger than any of th other classes? you still have not even answered that question yet.

2. You can' watch a vid all you want but when put into the hand of the player who is actively playing the class then you can make comments based upon it being weaker or not. The point of the thread is for good braver videos not Oh FO can kill faster or RA/HU can do it way faster so no what you said holds no relevance here.

I know for a act that I said those who say braver is weak are doing it wrong cause it take a surplus amount of skill for any class for a person to achieve a certain degree of skill with them. No where in my post did I say Braver was stronger than any other class which you somehow stupidly came to conclusion which is why I ma asking you why are you comparing classes when all I said was that people who say its weak are doing wrong?

I am waiting cause right now you looking real dumb. You take your sweet time.

I can't believe I have to explain your OWN statement back to you...

When you say something is NOT weak, that begs the statement of saying IS strong. If that's NOT what you mean, then your word choice was wrong in the first place rendering this entire conversation moot.

When you are therefore saying something IS strong, this is also a comparative adjective as it requires a comparison to something which is equivalent, lesser, or more so. By saying STRONG, you are saying it is better than SOMETHING, which based on the context would be other popular classes such as FI, RA, or FO.

By applying this logical regression, your statement is therefore implying that BR is comparable or stronger than these other classes. I therefore posited a counterargument stating that your hypothesis is invalid due to my extensive knowledge of, if nothing more, FO and RA.

You made the comparison implicitly. I simply responded. I don't see how I can make this clearer for you...

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 01:34 AM
I can't believe I have to explain your OWN statement back to you...

When you say something is NOT weak, that begs the statement of saying IS strong. If that's NOT what you mean, then your word choice was wrong in the first place rendering this entire conversation moot.

When you are therefore saying something IS strong, this is also a comparative adjective as it requires a comparison to something which is equivalent, lesser, or more so. By saying STRONG, you are saying it is better than SOMETHING, which based on the context would be other popular classes such as FI, RA, or FO.

By applying this logical regression, your statement is therefore implying that BR is comparable or stronger than these other classes. I therefore posited a counterargument stating that your hypothesis is invalid due to my extensive knowledge of, if nothing more, FO and RA.

You made the comparison implicitly. I simply responded. I don't see how I can make this clearer for you...

Yup this the part where I tell you to go back to the first page of this thread and tell you to look very very very close at what I said a few pages back cause honestly the stupid things you're saying right now are just dumb.

1. It's stupid you think me saying braver is not weak amounts to me saying it is strong where you got that from is beyond me, how does me not saying is weak and im comparing it to SOMETHING is beyond me where do you dream up these rationalities that you call logic?

The funny thing is you're still assuming this is what I mean yet you never took the time to even ask that's just dumb all on it sown I mean if you wanted to know you would have simply asked, but no cause single minded knuckle heads like you, you feel the need not too.

Now because you're failing me right now and not answering my question I will ask again.

When did I say braver was stronger than any other and why are we comparing classes? Answer the damn the question or you can simply ask me why I said what I said any smart person would have you're not that person.

ORRR you can refer back to page one of this thread and see what I said. It's a click away don't be lazy.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 01:35 AM
Yup this the part where I tell you to go back to the first page of this thread and tell you to look very very very close at what I said a few pages back cause honestly the stupid things you're saying right now are just dumb.

1. It's stupid you think me saying braver is not weak amounts to me saying it is strong where you got that from is beyond me, how does me not saying is weak and im comparing it to SOMETHING is beyond me where do you dream up these rationalities that you call logic?

The funny thing is you're still assuming this is what I mean yet you never took the time to even ask that's just dumb all on it sown I mean if you wanted to know you would have simply asked, but no cause single minded knuckle heads like you, you feel the need not too.

Now because you're failing me right now and not answering my question I will ask again.

When did I say braver was stronger than any other and why are we comparing classes? Answer the damn the question or you can simply ask me why I said what I said any smart person would have you're not that person.

I'm honestly curious, did you even read my post?

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 01:37 AM
I'm honestly curious, did you even read my post?

I can tell you haven't made any attempt to read mine judging by your comment. First page of the thread explains everything yet you have not even taken the time yet.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 01:39 AM
I can tell you haven't made any attempt to read mine judging by your comment. First page of the thread explains everything yet you have not even taken the time yet.

That doesn't answer my question.... did you read my second to last post or not?

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 01:41 AM
That doesn't answer my question.... did you read my second to last post or not?

Oh it very well does cause Its the same reason we are having this same argument go back to that first page and look at the jackass who compared DS to braver when I made my comment.

Once you do that you will see why this argument is stupid right now....well debate.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 01:46 AM
Oh it very well does cause Its the same reason we are having this same argument go back to that first page and look at the jackass who compared DS to braver when I made my comment.

Once you do that you will see why this argument is stupid right now....well debate.

You know, I went back and read the original posts and hoped I was wrong.... but your posts AGREE with everything I've said: that you ARE comparing it to be on par with fighter just as I said in my in-depth comparative post. I honestly don't know how to make it clearer if you can't understand that your OWN posts contradict each other...

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:00 AM
You know, I went back and read the original posts and hoped I was wrong.... but your posts AGREE with everything I've said: that you ARE comparing it to be on par with fighter just as I said in my in-depth comparative post. I honestly don't know how to make it clearer if you can't understand that your OWN posts contradict each other...

If I would have said braver is SRTONGEST than any other class then yeah im am contradicting.

The funny thing is braver can indeed keep up if you're are comparing that it doesn't have GAME BREAKING PA'S then yeah you can have that but overall it isn't that weak as you make it out too seem. Hence the Br/Hu killing falz in 2min but hey Br/Hu sucks.

The fact that you morons don't even give it a cent of justice or acknowledgement is the kinda of single minded bs I hate.

If it aint giving you pretty numbers its trash but clearly once a JP put up a vid of them doing the class good you all have a problem.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 02:08 AM
If I would have said braver is SRTONGEST than any other class then yeah im am contradicting.

The funny thing is braver can indeed keep up if you're are comparing that it doesn't have GAME BREAKING PA'S then yeah you can have that but overall it isn't that weak as you make it out too seem. Hence the Br/Hu killing falz in 2min but hey Br/Hu sucks.

The fact that you morons don't even give it a cent of justice or acknowledgement is the kinda of single minded bs I hate.

If it aint giving you pretty numbers its trash but clearly once a JP put up a vid of them doing the class good you all have a problem.

lol you don't even get it... you DO contradict yourself by comparing on the first page, and then later saying not to compare because this thread is about BR/HU.

Notice I compared to FO WITHOUT NAMEGID. Safoie obliterates Banshee/Banther, but it's not putting out terribly large numbers. It's the DPS that counts, obviously. Unless you think Safoie is game breaking as well rofl...

Most classes can kill Falz Hunar faster/as fast as that video. I'm not the one who said it sucked, so don't project that onto me. I simply said it's not stronger by any means.

Who's the single minded one if you're the one not allowing any comparison in the first place?

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:14 AM
lol you don't even get it... you DO contradict yourself by comparing on the first page, and then later saying not to compare because this thread is about BR/HU.

Notice I compared to FO WITHOUT NAMEGID. Safoie obliterates Banshee/Banther, but it's not putting out terribly large numbers. It's the DPS that counts, obviously. Unless you think Safoie is game breaking as well rofl...

Most classes can kill Falz Hunar faster/as fast as that video. I'm not the one who said it sucked, so don't project that onto me. I simply said it's not stronger by any means.

Who's the single minded one if you're the one not allowing any comparison in the first place?

If I want to compare I would make a thread about that I am following what the thread is called unlike you who went off topic saying stuff such as this class is weak it does not compare to FO or RA/HU.

Also who aid Safoie was game breaking another useless comment made as I never expounded upon that. Hell Duman and braver weren't here during the safioie days so why are we talking about that?

The only thing I am contradicting right now it not staying on topic of what this thread is about cause im fussing with someone who has a problem with seeing players doing the class right and must compare it to any other class o make it seem weaker than it really isn't.

When you say it can't compare to FO/RA/ or HU you're saying it sucks like I keep saying it doesn't have a game breaking PA9Looking at you Nameggido and OE etc) or active skill (Looking at you WEAK BULLET) we have a problem.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2013, 02:14 AM
FO is the strongest

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:18 AM
FO is trash Hail HU/FI and Br 8D.

Narrillnezzurh
Aug 8, 2013, 02:21 AM
The only thing I am contradicting right now it not staying on topic of what this thread is about cause im fussing with someone who has a problem with seeing players doing the class right and must compare it to any other class o make it seem weaker than it really isn't.

Zenobia, almost all of your posts in the first half of this thread have implied that Braver is on equal footing with the other classes. If you didn't mean it that way then admit the miscommunication and move on.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:23 AM
Zenobia, almost all of your posts in the first half of this thread have implied that Braver is on equal footing with the other classes. If you didn't mean it that way then admit the miscommunication and move on.

Its there fault for summing it up that way to begin with not mine. I said damn near and can keep up. If they were on equal footing then I would have said so.

SakoHaruo
Aug 8, 2013, 02:23 AM

I don't think she was going for a speedy kill, or maybe she was going for a fast time while breaking all parts. You say a Force can do it faster with Namegid. I'd like to see that video. I'm waiting, Adios 8-)

inb4 Banther bros gets nuked

Also, more Braver videos. That Bullet Bow video was nice.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:25 AM
I don't think she was going for a speedy kill, or maybe she was going for a fast time while breaking all parts. You say a Force can do it faster with Namegid. I'd like to see that video. I'm waiting, Adios 8-)

Yup waiting on that solo Banther AQ FORCE BOSS MONTAGE.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2013, 02:28 AM
there, a random vid
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20346194

Narrillnezzurh
Aug 8, 2013, 02:28 AM
Its there fault for summing it up that way to begin with not mine. I said damn near and can keep up. If they were on equal footing then I would have said so.

"Damn near" and "can keep up" are colloquialisms that are usually used to indicate equality or parity. And even if you didn't mean them that way, why would you have been so excited about being slightly less than equal? It's natural to interpret those posts as claiming that Braver is on equal footing with the other classes, especially given how many times you said it.

You say a Force can do it faster with Namegid. I'd like to see that video. I'm waiting, Adios 8-)

He actually said a force could do it faster without Namegid.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:31 AM
"Damn near" and "can keep up" are colloquialisms that are usually used to indicate equality or parity. And even if you didn't mean them that way, why would you have been so excited about being slightly less than equal? It's natural to interpret those posts as claiming that Braver is on equal footing with the other classes, especially given how many times you said it.

Then rather assume they should ask. Simple.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 02:31 AM
If I want to compare I would make a thread about that I am following what the thread is called unlike you who went off topic saying stuff such as this class is weak it does not compare to FO or RA/HU.

Also who aid Safoie was game breaking another useless comment made as I never expounded upon that. Hell Duman and braver weren't here during the safioie days so why are we talking about that?

When you say it can't compare to FO/RA/ or HU you're saying it sucks like I keep saying it doesn't have a game breaking PA9Looking at you Nameggido and OE etc) or active skill (Looking at you WEAK BULLET) we have a problem.

I said withOUT namegid... goes to show you aren't reading ANYTHING I post. Frankly, I give up lol. There is no reasoning with your insanity.

Well an off-the-bat reference is I kill lvl 46 Banther in 2 Namegids, which is 15 seconds max. They of course break all parts which I would use Safoie for since it allows more consistent DPS, better positioning, and can actually stunlock them if you break parts continuously which Safoie does very well if timed correctly. I would only use Namegid on it's face after claws/back are broken which they would then explode to :3

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:40 AM
I said withOUT namegid... goes to show you aren't reading ANYTHING I post. Frankly, I give up lol. There is no reasoning with your insanity

Are you stupid I was commenting on the FO tech in general NOW THAT IT IS IMPLEMENTED shessh you're dumb. There is no reasoning with you stupidity.

SakoHaruo
Aug 8, 2013, 02:51 AM
Well an off-the-bat reference is I kill lvl 46 Banther in 2 Namegids, which is 15 seconds max. They of course break all parts which I would use Safoie for since it allows more consistent DPS, better positioning, and can actually stunlock them if you break parts continuously which Safoie does very well if timed correctly. I would only use Namegid on it's face after claws/back are broken which they would then explode to :3

lol nuked.

I know you only said something because of what Zenobia said. But, I think it's a bit unfair to compare a incomplete class to one that's fair ahead and has been here since day 1. I mean, we don't even have 7* red weapons and there's only two 10* Katana. I only replied to your post for lulz, because I know for fact that Force CAN finish Banther Bros much faster. Why, because you have better tools and more knowledge of your class. Don't worry though, Braver will surpass Force tier soon.

Now, if you really want to upload that video, at least make it a fair fight. :-P

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 02:54 AM
I just like given how fresh the clas is it can put out these numbers with such under minded gear and weps and that is something I find amazing about the class.

Agreed on that gear vs a new class given it still doesn't even have rare PA's yet. Class doesn't even red weps or stone weps yet.

Rien
Aug 8, 2013, 02:56 AM
It does have a six star PA

Hien Tsubaki/Kamikaze Arrow

and Kami is the (second) stronkest PA of them all

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 03:04 AM
It does have a six star PA

Hien Tsubaki/Kamikaze Arrow

and Kami is the (second) stronkest PA of them all

Nah Rien Rare drop PA's like OE and all that jazz Katana just has common drop PA's.

I also find it funny that the FO/FI vid Joozek posted Br/Hu did it faster still.

Rien
Aug 8, 2013, 03:12 AM
Yeah but those were 6 star

And these are 6 star

so I get the feeling we're not gonna see 3 extra 6 star PAs over time

But rather just two

jooozek
Aug 8, 2013, 03:14 AM
Nah Rien Rare drop PA's like OE and all that jazz Katana just has common drop PA's.

I also find it funny that the FO/FI vid Joozek posted Br/Hu did it faster still.

except the Br/Hu did it slower, lol
use pen & paper if your attention span is too short to keep the timeframe in your head

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 03:34 AM
except the Br/Hu did it slower, lol
use pen & paper if your attention span is too short to keep the timeframe in your head

Sure 2:50-2:56 are you stupid? I just looked at that vid you must be bad at math?

I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2013, 03:36 AM
Sure 2:50-2:56 are you stupid? I just looked at that vid you must be bad at math?

I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there.

haha oh wow

Rien
Aug 8, 2013, 03:39 AM
I watched both again and br/hu took around 10 seconds longer.

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 03:43 AM
Well to be fair Br/Hu took 2min32sec to finish, that Fo video was 2min19sec.

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 03:44 AM
Okay now I see so you 20 secs faster whoopdie freaking doo lol. Thats not even THAT MUCH slower.

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 03:47 AM
Well i would say Br/Hu is technically faster, considering what weapons they are using : x

Aine
I love how in the Braver video comment the uploader himself says that katana is weak

musicmf

Your kidding me right?
FOFI video started the fight at 0:09, and ended at 2:29. So it lasted approximately 2:20.
BRHU video started around 0:10, and ended at 2:40. So it lasted approximately 2:30

This doesn't even account for the fact the the FOFI was fighting a level 57 Banther set compared to the BRHU's Lv56 Banthers.
And the FOFI was level 55, instead of the BRHU's 60.

(Prepost edit)
Okay, you've admitted your timing mistake.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2013, 03:48 AM
Well i would say Br/Hu is technically faster, considering what weapons they are using : x

if you plan to be so picky then i'm gonna go ahead and say "hurr hurr duznt matter cuz he no us namegid xDDD"

Narrillnezzurh
Aug 8, 2013, 03:48 AM
Okay now I see so you 20 secs faster whoopdie freaking doo lol. Thats not even THAT MUCH slower.

Closer to 10 seconds, and you were wrong regardless of the scale of the discrepancy.

otaku998
Aug 8, 2013, 03:52 AM
if you plan to be so picky then i'm gonna go ahead and say "hurr hurr duznt matter cuz he no us namegid xDDD"

Nah i am not being picky, i am being biased : c

jooozek
Aug 8, 2013, 03:53 AM
either way, forces don't get batshit insane multipliers like hunter alone gets, nor does element on tech weapons matter for casting techs: with how forces are gimped in those aspects, that vid shows that it can fair pretty well

SakoHaruo
Aug 8, 2013, 03:54 AM
so the force was only 10sec faster with better gear? :-(

....... :-?

milranduil
Aug 8, 2013, 03:58 AM
Couple things to note about that FO video:

1) Lv 55 so missing out in 5% dmg from Tech Chg Adv 1/2 compared to Lv 60
2) lolseitenheise

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 04:35 AM
Closer to 10 seconds, and you were wrong regardless of the scale of the discrepancy.

No you're exactly. Not me. All I can say is dat back paddle

SakoHaruo
Aug 9, 2013, 03:18 PM
check all 16 pages. this one was never post http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21427405

Still the best Katana BR/HU video out atm. She made EX her bitch.

Zyrusticae
Aug 9, 2013, 03:43 PM
I still have no idea how to fight Dragon EX. Every time I try to fight aggressively I get knocked out by one of his absurdly fast attacks while in the middle of an attack animation.

Someone explain this shit to me, because I can't figure it out.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 9, 2013, 03:49 PM
Method A - Go crazy on the face
Method B - Break his body

Both of these require you to be good at dodging

jooozek
Aug 9, 2013, 03:54 PM
I still have no idea how to fight Dragon EX. Every time I try to fight aggressively I get knocked out by one of his absurdly fast attacks while in the middle of an attack animation.

you've got a tutorial above your post; prioritise just guarding instead of attacking while being in its face all the time, pretty easy fight with all the attacks being telegraphed as much

Cyclon
Aug 9, 2013, 03:54 PM
check all 16 pages. this one was never post http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21427405

Still the best Katana BR/HU video out atm. She made EX her bitch.Counter into Gekka uh? Interesting. Maybe not optimal, but definitely interesting.

Someone explain this shit to me, because I can't figure it out.It's simply a boss you need to learn or to cheese(breaking the arms). His attacks are pretty straightforward though, just... fast.
There's no real tip to beating him by only smacking his face imo, you just get used to its attacks until the point where you can read him without any effort, and then you're good.

Zenobia
Aug 9, 2013, 04:00 PM

As Cyron said but here is the deal if you want to easy mode DragonEX break his arms first.

If you want a challenge don't break his arms and go straight for the face. Me personally I like just breaking his face not his arms cause if you break his arms his attacks get slower and I prefer to work for my kills.

Zyrusticae
Aug 9, 2013, 04:17 PM
Blehhhh, that stupid three-hit combo of his completely fucks me up, with the way he moves forward so now I have to change my guard facing or he hits through my guard (joys!) and one-shots me (yes I need better affixes, I will accept donations).

At least I managed to fight him once without dying, but it was a free field kill so it didn't count... bleh.

gigawuts
Aug 9, 2013, 04:22 PM
Ex's three hit is serious bull. Even sporting 6* spikes, 1300 sdef with the 18% strike res and over 1k hp, I still get flinched to death. It's the new banther triple stomp, now with cyclonehda range.

Of course, if you guard the first one it's no big deal, but those hitboxes seem to shift. I've stood in front of his face and been completely missed, other times I'm inside his torso and get hit :-?

Cyclon
Aug 9, 2013, 04:29 PM
Ex's three hit is serious bull. Even sporting 6* spikes, 1300 sdef with the 18% strike res and over 1k hp, I still get flinched to death. It's the new banther triple stomp, now with cyclonehda range.

Of course, if you guard the first one it's no big deal, but those hitboxes seem to shift. I've stood in front of his face and been completely missed, other times I'm inside his torso and get hit :-?You should have juuuuust enough time between every hit to roll.

I mean dodge.

gigawuts
Aug 9, 2013, 04:31 PM
The last time I got hit with it I wasn't given enough of an opening to do so. Maybe they increased the time? Hell if I know, all I know is mashing the dodge button did utterly nothing.

SakoHaruo
Aug 9, 2013, 04:39 PM
Counter into Gekka uh? Interesting. Maybe not optimal, but definitely interesting.

I'd say it's the best tool in THAT situation. EX has some quick attacks, especially when he's in rage. Going Sakura or Karan would be the safe thing to do since you can cancel into guard from the charge. Gekka is fast and you can even JC the second hit. If you look at some of the other BR/HU EX videos on nico, a lot of them run Sakura on point with Hein or Karan second. You'll notice that those players do more blocking and less attacking (which isn't a bad thing since it shows off player reaction and overall skill) while she was putting out more damage on his face much quicker with that follow up. I test this myself, in THAT situation Gekka is the best tool because it comes out fast enough to do some damage and block EX's next attack.

high risk high reward > playing it safe imo

Cyclon
Aug 9, 2013, 05:02 PM
I'd say it's the best tool in THAT situation. EX has some quick attacks, especially when he's in rage. Going Sakura or Karan would be the safe thing to do since you can cancel into guard from the charge. Gekka is fast and you can even JC the second hit. If you look at some of the other BR/HU EX videos on nico, a lot of them run Sakura on point with Hein or Karan second. You'll notice that those players do more blocking and less attacking (which isn't a bad thing since it shows off player reaction and overall skill) while she was putting out more damage on his face much quicker with that follow up. I test this myself, in THAT situation Gekka is the best tool because it comes out fast enough to do some damage and block EX's next attack.

high risk high reward > playing it safe imoWell, I'm sure it's pretty good. Actually I KNOW it's pretty good since I use it often(gekka), but still. It does seem believable that it'd be your best option when he goes in rage mode but... For the rest I need to try it out myself I guess.

Also this last statement is so true in PSO2, that it gets to a point where it's too true for the game's own good, and it makes people neglect defense in general. But I agree, of course.

SakoHaruo
Aug 11, 2013, 06:38 PM
for the BR/HU vs FO/FI/TE Banther Bros from a few pages back. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21478228

this guy does it under 2mins with the same weapon. pretty sure he could do it faster. :-P

otaku998
Aug 11, 2013, 08:46 PM
Well don't think so, the Banther Bros a few pages back were ADV bros, your vid is just rare bros in Free Explo. 10 level+ difference.

milranduil
Aug 11, 2013, 08:49 PM
for the BR/HU vs FO/FI/TE Banther Bros from a few pages back. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21478228

this guy does it under 2mins with the same weapon. pretty sure he could do it faster. :-P

Those are lvl 46..... they have a LOT less HP than lvl 56 AQ ones.

SakoHaruo
Aug 11, 2013, 10:31 PM
haha derp

for some reason I thought that one was also from AQs

SakoHaruo
Aug 12, 2013, 02:46 PM
First ever Br/Fi http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21549812

inb4 Br/Hu is better. Good to see some people are doing they're own thing and not following everyone else.

SakoHaruo
Aug 23, 2013, 03:45 PM
ExDrag vs Kamikaze Arrow
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21597918

Nab 1 7ish Braver Bow. Fastest time for Braver. A lot of mistakes, but still very impressive for Braver Bow. in the right hands, Bow can run all TAs faster than Katana and maybe the big 3.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21643864

Nab 1 7:28 Force/Braver. Didn't know Fo/Br was a thing. :-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd7RV84hn6M

milranduil
Aug 23, 2013, 03:56 PM
Good thing weak stance definitely doesn't apply to elemental weakness or anything!

Nikoshae
Aug 23, 2013, 03:57 PM

You learned this while trying to save the Lillipa from the clutches of that machine enemy, didn't you. You blew him up, didn't you.

It's okay, because they're sure he's somewhere safe. Maybe.

Rei Rei
Aug 25, 2013, 10:33 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21668600

SakoHaruo
Aug 25, 2013, 12:52 PM
that run was hella clean

Rei Rei
Oct 1, 2013, 02:41 PM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21932527?ref=search_tag_video THIS guy O_O

Cyclon
Oct 1, 2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21932527?ref=search_tag_video THIS guy O_OWhat the bloody watermelon.

Nice.

SakoHaruo
Oct 1, 2013, 07:13 PM
nice run/time and as a Braver too ;O.

I guess JP stop running the other TAs because I haven't seen anything other than Nab2 for quite some time.

Sesheenku
Oct 1, 2013, 07:29 PM
Meh just sub it with Hunter and slap on that fury stance/Average Stance with the massive JA bonus and a decent Katana and you're all set.

I don't see how anyone can say it's a weak class, especially with Katana Combat which does ridiculous damage.. ridiculous AOE damage in fact.

It's obvious with the right subclass it's a beast and then with some semi decent gear too. AKA something a normal player can do, just takes a little time and a TACO or two to buy a decent Katana.