PDA

View Full Version : Braver rapid fire?

suzaku0zero0
Jul 29, 2013, 04:27 AM
Is this skill good? Would u recommend it?

I do not understand the percentages in cirno, are they the damage u deal or the amount of damage reduced?

yoshiblue
Jul 29, 2013, 06:30 AM
From what I seen and what i've been telling people. Not sure if its worth it. I haven't ranked it past stage 3.

Normal: 30 per hit (damage will vary)
Stage 3 RF: 15 per hit(each can crit and damage still varies), 45 total(if all are 15)

Damage reduction will decrease as you rank it. Throw in the boosts and it will look much better. That's if you want to put many points into bow combat. Could trade off average stance for weak stance for more weak spot hunting power. Maybe make up for it with Hunter's Fury Stance.

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2013, 06:40 AM
It's mostly for regaining PP at an enhanced rate to spam more PAs. You don't use Rapid Fire for its own actual damage.

MetalDude
Jul 29, 2013, 10:34 AM
That and it's a 15% damage bonus (+50-100 R Atk if you take that) during its duration if you put points into those skills.

yunamon
Jul 29, 2013, 08:25 PM
Tried it before resetting skill and I would say it's not worth the skill since its rapid-ness is not so rapid at all. That and the massive DPS nerf after activating.

You can recharge PP faster by going Katana then switch back to BB for massive DPS.

HIT0SHI
Jul 29, 2013, 09:31 PM
Tried it before resetting skill and I would say it's not worth the skill since its rapid-ness is not so rapid at all. That and the massive DPS nerf after activating.

You can recharge PP faster by going Katana then switch back to BB for massive DPS.

Noted. Thanks for the heads up!

Gardios
Jul 29, 2013, 09:47 PM

It's rapid in the sense that you fire more arrows in the same time frame (even if you include the delay, which decreases with more levels).

gigawuts
Jul 29, 2013, 10:15 PM
did you fire enough normal shots to get it to fire more than one arrow at a time? it takes a few shots to warm it up

yunamon
Jul 30, 2013, 01:09 AM
did you fire enough normal shots to get it to fire more than one arrow at a time? it takes a few shots to warm it up

Yes and still doesn't really fit my style, which is why I prefer charging than rapid firing arrows.

If I wanna do rapid firing I'll go TMG w