PDA

View Full Version : Accessories and Voice Tickets,etc. don't appear on other characters in one account.

SakuRei
Jul 29, 2013, 11:42 AM
So as the title says... I just found out that my 2nd character doesn't have the accessories,extra voices, hairstyles, etc. from my 1st character Since Humans, Deumans and Newmans are in the same branches of voices privileges but sadly my Deuman doesn't have every Tickets in the cosmetics shop. Does anyone experience this one as well or is it just me? And yes these two characters are in 1 account, not separated. :-(

[SPOILER-BOX]1st Character (The one that has all of the ticket items, voices, etc.):
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/pso20130730_002914_001_zpsa3119819.png

2nd Character (Sadly this one doesn't have those tickets...):
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/pso20130730_003549_002_zpsb3db625f.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I dunno what happened on this one but I'm sure that my 2nd character will also get the accessories that my 1st character got. I don't even know if SEGA made both characters separately for tickets cause man that would be too much =/

Kondibon
Jul 29, 2013, 11:44 AM
All the tickets are separate except for lobby actions.

vertigo
Jul 29, 2013, 11:45 AM
It's the same for me. I thought they'd share it as well but it seems that's just how it is. They do share any Lobby Action tickets one character eats, fun, AC, and they share pretty much everything Room related.
I think it's a bit much to have to buy multiple voices and Make-over counter stuff.

SakuRei
Jul 29, 2013, 11:49 AM
Oh... Well that's sad... Guess I'll have to replace those voice tickets and accessories. I was really hoping my 2nd character will get the other stuff... Guess only lobby actions get the privilege for that one... =/

Man... Here comes the money burn again...

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 29, 2013, 01:26 PM
This is why accessory, hair, etc tickets cost so much on the market. Always been like this sadly. I just stay lazy with my second character and pay all my dress-up attention to my main.

Then again my secondary is a Caseal and those can be pretty cheap to play dress up with in the end, anyway.