PDA

View Full Version : How can I obtain more Mags?

ChaosAngel92
Jul 29, 2013, 04:12 PM
Well, I can't transfer them between characters.
I can't seem to find them on player shops.
Is it a prize of the real money Roulette of Doom (AC Scratch)?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 29, 2013, 04:16 PM
They have an AC shop where you can buy certain items (like mags and skill tree resets) for a fixed price.

The item you're looking for, マグ獲得チケット, is 300AC

ChaosAngel92
Jul 29, 2013, 04:19 PM
They have an AC shop where you can buy certain items (like mags and skill tree resets) for a fixed price.

The item you're looking for, マグ獲得チケット, is 300AC

PSO World should implement a Good Job feature like PSO2.
Since there isn't one, you win my virtual collection of cookies.
Thanks a lot.

(Where can I find said shop?)

Cadfael
Jul 29, 2013, 04:22 PM
PSO World should implement a Good Job feature like PSO2.
Since there isn't one, you win my virtual collection of cookies.
Thanks a lot.

(Where can I find said shop?)

In game, hit "esc" and then look for the icon that looks like a shopping cart (second from the right). It's the first option in the menu.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 29, 2013, 04:25 PM
When you open the menus at the bottom, there's a shopping cart icon, it's the second to last on the right side. The first option is the AC shop. when you click on that option, you'll be met with a menu with four tabs at the top. Click either of the first two left hand tabs, and you'll be taken to another menu. Scroll down until you find the ticket, マグ獲得チケット. That's the "Mag claim ticket." That's the item you need to acquire a new mag. To give you an idea, there's a list of green tickets, and then some purple items. マグ獲得チケット should be the last green ticket before the first set of purple items.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you just buy the item and it's deposited into your inventory, or if there's a type of claim box you withdraw it from; I've never used the AC system. Can someone confirm this, please?

EDIT: Okay, asked a friend who's bought mags before: The mag claim ticket, when bought, is automatically deposited into your inventory. Note, the ticket is character specific. Make sure you have the ticket on the character you want the extra mag on when you use it. The ticket itself is transferable and is used like any other ticket item.

ChaosAngel92
Jul 29, 2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks a lot for all your help.
Happpy hunting to both.