PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider worth to buy with AC?

ChaosAngel92
Jul 29, 2013, 04:28 PM
Many AC stuff seems to be on player shops, a way to screw with the in game economy like if there is no tomorrow.
If I were to buy certain AC customization items via AC scratch, It would be risky since it's a god hated Gacha.
If I were to buy an AC customization items via Player Shop, I would have to work my ass off to obtain it, but I would had the item I want without the risk of fail.

So, what do YOU consider worth buying with AC?

Is it correct to assume the only things worth of the AC items are the extra mags, skill trees, Makeover shop?

Z-0
Jul 29, 2013, 04:34 PM
Premium, Shop, Mags, Skill Trees should definitely be your biggest priority, imo. Extra characters if you like to have more characters for each class instead.

If you have a steady stream of AC that can keep up a shop / premium, you should also buy the inventory slots, although these are character-based instead of account, so could put a dent in your AC if you can't keep buying it.

Don't touch the gacha unless you have a lot of money and need meseta desperately.

ChaosAngel92
Jul 29, 2013, 04:41 PM
Premium, Shop, Mags, Skill Trees should definitely be your biggest priority, imo. Extra characters if you like to have more characters for each class instead.

If you have a steady stream of AC that can keep up a shop / premium, you should also buy the inventory slots, although these are character-based instead of account, so could put a dent in your AC if you can't keep buying it.

Don't touch the gacha unless you have a lot of money and need meseta desperately.

How many characters can you create by default?
At least 3 that's for sure, but if you are planning to make your characters multi class, other than create an specific character to make your fan fiction fantasies come true, I don't see much point on getting the extra characters.

How is that the gacha gives you money?
You can sell to the NPC store for a lot of money?
Cause if thats the case, then not obtaining the item you want via gacha can be fixed if I can get enough money to buy it from a player shop.

Z-0
Jul 29, 2013, 04:42 PM
It's 2 characters you can make by default.

Gacha items can be sold on the market for a minimum price, as x number of gacha items goes towards the recycle shop which can be used to obtained goodies such as grinding/affix boosters, colour change passes, mag colour changes, etc.

Usually the price for "crap" gacha items is somewhat low though.

ChaosAngel92
Jul 29, 2013, 05:23 PM
It's 2 characters you can make by default.

Gacha items can be sold on the market for a minimum price, as x number of gacha items goes towards the recycle shop which can be used to obtained goodies such as grinding/affix boosters, colour change passes, mag colour changes, etc.

Usually the price for "crap" gacha items is somewhat low though.

Perhaps it was my imagination but I created 3 characters without lending a single penny.
I didn't knew about the Recycle shop.
I guess it's not worth to buy any gacha then.

Whats the color change pass?

I just realized one thing.

Mags are character based right?
Meaning that if I want to multi each and every one of my characters I need to buy 3 mags for each one?!

NeverDT
Jul 29, 2013, 05:36 PM
I just realized one thing.

Mags are character based right?
Meaning that if I want to multi each and every one of my characters I need to buy 3 mags for each one?!

Unfortunately, yes. Some people spec their characters for melee/ranged/tech only, some people buy a bunch of mags.

You can get a color change pass by recycling a rappy suit or 14 AC scratch items. Due to all the free rappy suits lately, that's the cheaper route.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 29, 2013, 05:37 PM
Shop, Mags, Skill Trees should definitely be your biggest priority, imo.

Pretty much this.

I don't do extra characters for a myrid of reasons.

Unlocking COs again, and farming an addbullet disk higher than lvl10 again are the two biggest reasons.

I don't do premium because I don't care about the perks besides the shop much at all.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 29, 2013, 06:20 PM
1st thing's 1st, expand your character's inventory to something reasonable like 70-100 (how else you gonna carry your whole closet with you?_+^_^+ then focus on mags, extra skill trees, and anything else that's permanent+^_^+ after that get memberships and lastly scratch+^_^+

ChaosAngel92
Jul 30, 2013, 01:21 AM
1st thing's 1st, expand your character's inventory to something reasonable like 70-100 (how else you gonna carry your whole closet with you?_+^_^+ then focus on mags, extra skill trees, and anything else that's permanent+^_^+ after that get memberships and lastly scratch+^_^+

Thanks a lot for the priorities.
I'll do that as soon as I can get some AC.

Unfortunately, yes. Some people spec their characters for melee/ranged/tech only, some people buy a bunch of mags.

You can get a color change pass by recycling a rappy suit or 14 AC scratch items. Due to all the free rappy suits lately, that's the cheaper route.

Where can I get a rappy suit?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 05:51 AM
Thanks a lot for the priorities.
I'll do that as soon as I can get some AC.

Where can I get a rappy suit?

you buy one in the player shops+^_^+ for meseta+^_^+

this page has the JP names of all the rappy suits so you can check cheapest prices+^_^+
http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/costumes_7.php#nav

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 08:25 AM
Inv expansions, mags, more alts, more trees on that class, premium status, my shop and makeover tickets, really don't put any in AC scratching though, that's what i put my AC on.

gigawuts
Jul 30, 2013, 09:07 AM
Inventory expansion was the best 20 bucks I spent in this game, so useful. Especially as a cast that likes to swap out parts regularly.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 02:07 PM
Inventory expansion was the best 20 bucks I spent in this game, so useful. Especially as a cast that likes to swap out parts regularly.

YES CAST have like 3 times as many times per outfits+^_^+ combined with special outfits i must be using about 40ish slots on character just for clothes+^_^+ i just wish they would add 3 more slots under part selector for accessories+^_^+

gigawuts
Jul 30, 2013, 02:09 PM
YES CAST have like 3 times as many times per outfits+^_^+ combined with special outfits i must be using about 40ish slots on character just for clothes+^_^+ i just wish they would add 3 more slots under part selector for accessories+^_^+

Are you me? I was just saying this earlier. They should let us toggle accessories just like units.

I'd wear so many accessories that only go with certain outfits, and then swap them out as I swap my parts/outfits if needed. I'm really rather surprised we don't have this, since they made a point to let us hide our units.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 02:13 PM
Are you me? I was just saying this earlier. They should let us toggle accessories just like units.

I'd wear so many accessories that only go with certain outfits, and then swap them out as I swap my parts/outfits if needed. I'm really rather surprised we don't have this, since they made a point to let us hide our units.

it's be great if we actually had a separate outfit pane that popped up something similar to the player shop preview window and a simplified esthe menu that just had clothes, hair/head parts, makeup, and accessories, replacing our current method of mid mission outfit swapping+^_^+

Sylphia
Jul 30, 2013, 11:22 PM
premi gets you into full blocks for eq's if you keep track of the time don't forget. (I got caught and did falz on b20 the other day orz )

getting any AC can also get you some 1day premi passes if the AC site goes down again w.

Oh, and I recall reading somewhere, the AC you buy will go away if you don't spend it in a year.