PDA

View Full Version : My Room just got reset

LinkKD
Jul 29, 2013, 09:08 PM
Ok so.

I was in my room, mag feeding while I was doing some college work, and then I suddenly d/ced out of nowhere (my internet didnt d/c, just my PSO2)

when I logged back, I went back into my room to check on my partner machine, on a different charcater that I was before, and for my surprise, the moment I entered my room, there was nothing there, except the scenario.

I checked if my premium had ran out and I was directed to the mini-room. No, my premium is still running...I checked if it was another layout. No, it was the usual layout.

I then checked my inventory to find all my room items stocked up in there, and then I checked my storage to find the rest of them there too.

So...I'm really very lost as to what the fuck just happened here...did something like this happened to someone else? I'm figuring this is some kind of stupid-ass crap that happened due to Sega's recent maintance.

In the end, all I lost, technically was my room themes...which is quite a bitch actually...and the time I'll have to spend putting everything back into place, and expanding the rooms all again (the two room expansions were gone too, and the main room was small, not large, as it used to be)

So...any help?...anyone?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 29, 2013, 09:14 PM
hmm... only thing i can think of is they have a second room layout now, like a layout A and a layout B, try going between both of those maybe??? +^_^+ otherwise i have no clue+^_^+

LinkKD
Jul 29, 2013, 09:15 PM
already said I checked all the room layouts, that's not it. All the room items that were in the room are in my inventory too, so my room WAS reset.

I lost the 3 themes I had, and the 3 of them together are almost 1mil...did Sega really just ripped 1mil off me out of nowhere? =.=

Celille
Jul 29, 2013, 09:22 PM
Maybe you got hacked? Did you check your login history to see if anyone else logged into your account? (could be the reason why you got randomly dc'ed)

LinkKD
Jul 29, 2013, 09:27 PM
Thought of the possibility, but I logged back fairly quickly.

I'm also checking other stuff in my account, I dont see anything missing...so why the hell would a hacker hack my account for the sole purpose of reseting my room completely...and nothing else?

Besides...I don't think it's even possible for a player to delete their room expansions after they're there, is there?

Mejinomaru
Jul 29, 2013, 09:39 PM
OMG this just happened to me at the same time yours did I was in my room with my friends just letting my character play the guitar and the others play the other instruments then I get disconnected I try to log in no go at first then I got back in a min later tried to join my friends in my room but I guess the dc'ed as well I remember there was a maintenance banner going on all day but when I got to my room the same situation you are in happened to me I hate to dig into my funds to get that theme again when I won it in fun scratch and Im a premium member btw character name Mejinomaru Yaga ship 2 I checked room b and mini room (hoping something would happen) and nothing Im sorry im pissed about this any clue how to get our layouts back?

LinkKD
Jul 29, 2013, 09:48 PM
ok...so at least it wasn't only with me...

no clue though, besides buying them back...it seems it was related to the maintance indeed...maybe everyone who was in room at that time got this happening to them...or maybe just some selected people who sega decided would be fun to shit on

anyway, our only hope is that this happened to a large number of people, and that Sega will acknowledge that and compensate somehow.

other than that, I guess we can only cry.

Asuni
Jul 29, 2013, 09:56 PM
The game won't let me login now period lol all of the sudden.

Mejinomaru
Jul 29, 2013, 09:57 PM
not looking forward to using my hard earned money to get that theme back I really hope if they compensate ot better be worth it I mean exp tickets 100% like 10 of them and fun points etc

LinkKD
Jul 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
me neither

I dont even know if I can get to rebuilding my room all over again now...because it could just be reset again out of nowhere...

RadGalaxy
Jul 29, 2013, 10:30 PM
The same thing happened to me. I get an error no. 1102 when I go to my A layout. B is fine, and my mini room is fine. All my stuff is gone, my themes and all my items. Nothing went to storage, and most of it was stuff I'd collected since OB. Those room items are irreplaceable. Well...it would probably cost me somewhere between 10-30 mil to replace it. Maybe more. Those decorations were expensive when they were in circulation, let alone now.

Nothing weird was going on with logins, but a friend of mine was in my room and got disconnected, which they thought was unusual. They called it a night and when I logged in this morning, it was a blank slate.

LinkKD
Jul 29, 2013, 10:34 PM
Wait a sec. did you check your inventory and storage?

on my case all my room items got dumped into the character I logged into the room (and then into my storage and premium storage, because both my inventory and normal storage got full from them)

try checking the inventory of the character you logged into the room or idk...if you lost all the room items then that's way worse.

I'm really hoping Sega is doing something about this...

RadGalaxy
Jul 29, 2013, 11:35 PM
Yeah, it's definitely not anywhere. Not on any of my characters, and my storage wasn't full, either. I checked my basic, premium, temporary and system storage.

Chdata
Jul 30, 2013, 12:05 AM
My room was reverted only a few minutes. I placed my second char's partner terminal and moved a jukebox, and got randomly DCed later, and logged in to find the last change undone. I promptly redid the change though.

Before this, while changing theme to forest, I lost all the music I registered in my jukebox which totaled to like 1.4m

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 01:44 AM
I wonder if this is been reported yet for a bug on my room or any jp players suffered the same issue?

EvilMag
Jul 30, 2013, 05:41 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1917
Sega responded!

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 05:48 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1917
Sega responded!

ooo, issue like this, especially with irreplaceable room items, might actually call for a rollback+^_^+ better give everyone prem for the amount of time they need to roll back (which i'm gathering will be based on the survey) i want prem so i can put my now complete collection of instruments into my room as well as sell some stuff in shop/but some 10*s+^_^+ also move like 150 items into prem storage+^_^+

LinkKD
Jul 30, 2013, 06:11 AM
Well nice...at least Sega acknowledged it...

but you know, if they do rollback, they'll also be fucking up people who might've gotten good rares during the time they rollback for and stuff...that's a pretty complicated position Sega put itself into.

Anyone has any idea how this will proceed?

EvilMag
Jul 30, 2013, 06:12 AM
Well nice...at least Sega acknowledged it...

but you know, if they do rollback, they'll also be fucking up people who might've gotten good rares during the time they rollback for and stuff...that's a pretty complicated position Sega put itself into.

Anyone has any idea how this will proceed?

They won't need to roll the whole server back. What they may do is have a system where you give them your account info and they can roll back your account.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 06:34 AM
They won't need to roll the whole server back. What they may do is have a system where you give them your account info and they can roll back your account.

SEGAC doing something that is easy to do in 2013?? well, aren't we the optimist!!!+^_^+

gigawuts
Jul 30, 2013, 07:36 AM
They will never rollback a PS game again so long as it's F2P unless the problem affects 99% of the players and is utterly devastating making everyone want to quit.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 30, 2013, 08:02 AM
Link your room reset because you're a br that needs to give me team leader :)

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 08:19 AM

I think they can rollback the my room server instead of the player data and storage, i doubt they do that.

LinkKD
Jul 30, 2013, 08:34 AM
That sounds ideal Aeris...but can they really do that?

We should know if we ourselves have to take any action to solve this, so we can do so D:

Mejinomaru
Jul 30, 2013, 11:00 AM
is that maintenance over yet? I hope they fixed this problem our they owe me some meseta

moorebounce
Jul 30, 2013, 11:18 AM
Ok so.

I was in my room, mag feeding while I was doing some college work, and then I suddenly d/ced out of nowhere (my internet didnt d/c, just my PSO2)

when I logged back, I went back into my room to check on my partner machine, on a different charcater that I was before, and for my surprise, the moment I entered my room, there was nothing there, except the scenario.

I checked if my premium had ran out and I was directed to the mini-room. No, my premium is still running...I checked if it was another layout. No, it was the usual layout.

I then checked my inventory to find all my room items stocked up in there, and then I checked my storage to find the rest of them there too.

So...I'm really very lost as to what the fuck just happened here...did something like this happened to someone else? I'm figuring this is some kind of stupid-ass crap that happened due to Sega's recent maintance.

In the end, all I lost, technically was my room themes...which is quite a bitch actually...and the time I'll have to spend putting everything back into place, and expanding the rooms all again (the two room expansions were gone too, and the main room was small, not large, as it used to be)

So...any help?...anyone?

I don't know if other people can change your scenery of your room but I know when you change your scenery it sends all your room items to your storage. Does someone have access to your account? If they do then they may have logged on (which probably booted you) than changed your scenery knowing it would wipe your room clean. That's one thing that could've happened.

Z-0
Jul 30, 2013, 11:42 AM
Changing scenery does not send items to your storage anymore. Nor does changing the theme or adding / deleting rooms.

Xaeris
Jul 30, 2013, 12:49 PM
So, stay the hell out of my room today. Got it. Thanks for the heads up everyone, and I'm sorry about those of you who didn't get an advance warning.

LinkKD
Jul 30, 2013, 08:38 PM
I don't know if other people can change your scenery of your room but I know when you change your scenery it sends all your room items to your storage. Does someone have access to your account? If they do then they may have logged on (which probably booted you) than changed your scenery knowing it would wipe your room clean. That's one thing that could've happened.

You didn't read the rest of the thread. This is an actual issue and Sega already acknowledged it.

what is left is to know how Sega intends on making up for the losses people had with this...

any news on this yet guys?