PDA

View Full Version : Lost email

Erza
Jul 29, 2013, 10:06 PM
hello pso friends i have a question about pso2 support and autsiders, donīt know the old email address anymore ...T.T . restarted playing after a longe time (new pc ) and cant log-in error 650 .. need the code to do so but no email after marathons of japanese captcharing (3hours today lol) i managed to log-in sega id thingy but cant do anything would they help a poor foreigner who lost his email ?(i know stupid things happens with careles peopel : () dont wanna lose my lvl 50 hunter-fighter-ranger i can start a new game but i just love that char T.T (sry for my poor englisch )

Cyclon
Jul 30, 2013, 12:42 AM
Edit: Well, uh, okay.

Rock Eastwood is Online
No longer a Monster.Hmmm...

hello pso friends i have a question about pso2 support and autsiders, donīt know the old email address anymore ...T.T . restarted playing after a longe time (new pc ) and cant log-in error 650 .. need the code to do so but no email after marathons of japanese captcharing (3hours today lol) i managed to log-in sega id thingy but cant do anything would they help a poor foreigner who lost his email ?(i know stupid things happens with careles peopel : () dont wanna lose my lvl 50 hunter-fighter-ranger i can start a new game but i just love that char T.T (sry for my poor englisch )Not sure I understood everything but... They have no customer support for people outside of Japan as far as I know. So if they are your only hope, I'm sorry but I believe you're screwed there:(

Erza
Jul 30, 2013, 08:48 AM
i see thx for info cyclon, so i need to restart :( well i hoped i would do that on a eu/na server but np after all its easy now even for not so talented pc users like me ^^ with the tweaker & english patch + english story patc etc thx to those guys & girls who makes that posible like aida thx & keep your good work up : ) (sry again for my bad typing , english )

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 08:54 AM
Pretty much i don't get how people forget the e-mail they registered PSO2 to, would be best to register it to a e-mail account you gonna make use of, you can try looking at your older computer and finding your older e-mail account somewhere on there unless it has been formatted or the storage device on it has been changed on it.

Erza
Jul 30, 2013, 09:25 AM
well my bro made that account i just helpd him to register with capcha stuff we used to share it (iknow -.-what you thinking now lol) he stoped playing the game prety much early at lvl 20( no time he had to study) and i keepd playing now comes the best abut this he used 10 min mail too register ^^ and he told me that after that toone was lvl 50 hunter & fighter well after all its my fault 4 being careles : (

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 09:34 AM
Nah not your fault for being careless, people sometimes forget things for a long time until later you need it and don't know what it is you're looking for, you can try looking for the e-mail and remember it if you can or ask him if he remembers it, it sucks starting over .-.