PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions, please help

Imjake
Jul 30, 2013, 04:54 AM
Ok, so, first of all, is there any way to get out of having to pay roughly 28-30 bucks a month for the premium sub?

What all comes with the premium sub? I know i get My Room and My Shop, and extended inventory, but what else? And is that inventory for my char. inventory AND storage at storage consoles?

Do I even need to buy the premium sub.? Should I just rent the My Shop every 30 days? Im really just interested in selling any good items I might find so I can obviously buy better stuff for my chars.. Otherwise, how do I make meseta??

And when I use Cirnopedia, it says things "Halloween night party" and "AC scratch" next to, say, head gear for instance for a cast. What does that even mean?

Last but not least, is it true the only way to change my CAST's colors is to trade in a rappy suit and where do I get said suit?

Sorry for all the questions. I played PSO and PSU but this game is confusing. I have EN patch and story installed already, for the record.

Arada
Jul 30, 2013, 06:10 AM
So first things first.

There is a stickied thread for quick questions. Use it next time.

Premium users get (for the whole period):
- Access to My Room.
- Access to My Shop.
- 40 Client Orders maximum instead of 20.
- The ability to jump to a Lobby block even if it's "full" (and still has premium users space left).
- Double the FUN points each day.
- Double the FUN points at any time you should gain some.
- Double the number of login stamps.
- Access to Premium Storage (an additional 300 items storage).
- The ability to buy 10* Trade passes for armor and weapons.
- The ability to trade with other players (except 10* and higher stuff).
- Access to Team Storage (if it's been unlocked in your team's room).

You don't need to buy a Premium subscription. It makes things more confortable but is in no way mandatory.
However, choosing to have "My Shop" instead for the same amount of time is not worth it in my opinion. You might as well put the 500AC more that are required and get Premium. You'll get My Shop and all the bonusses above.

You can make mesetas by doing Time Attack Client Orders (TACOs in short). It's 100 000 mesetas for each Time Attack in VH per day. 50 000 per time attack in H and 30 000 per time attack in N. You can earn this only once per time attack per day.

When Cirnopedia announces something like "Halloween AC Scratch" then it's the AC scratch that was available at Halloween (which in turns means that it's no longer available in AC scratch) and you can get this item only through AC scratch or at other players' shops.

To change your colors, you indeed need to get a recolor ticket. You can indeed get this ticket in exchange for any Rappy Suit (all available through AC scratch or through Webmoney campaigns -> buy 5000AC at certain period to receive one for free) OR in exchange for a number of items only available through AC scratch (this includes costumes, Mag food, Mag Devices, Accessories, Lobby Actions and so on). I can't remember how many but I think it's something like 16 or 20 (making it very expensive).
You can always get these items (or Rappy Suits) through the players shops.

Imjake
Jul 30, 2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the response! For the record though,I thought Id get flamed for asking a bunch of questions in the "quick" question sticky. :P

And what is AC scratch exactly?

Imjake
Jul 30, 2013, 07:01 AM
also, you said how to make money via TACOs, but what about the stuff I acquire? I dont want to sell rares or anything as vendor trash. How would i sell that stuff?

Arada
Jul 30, 2013, 07:24 AM
AC Scratch is basically a lottery for which the price is paid in AC.

There is a 200AC/draw lottery and 500AC/draw lottery.

The first has all costumes (all colors, all races, all genders - yes, you can have male stuff if your character is a female) + other stuff (Mag Food, Mag Devices, Lobby Actions, New Voices, Accessories tickets and more) which can make a long list. You're drawing from the full list each time and you can only pray to get what you want/need.

The 500 AC scratch is basically the same but with only the costumes (meaning a reduced list). I never saw the point in drawing from this scratch.

To sell your stuff, you have only 3 alternatives.
- Go Premium.
- Buy a My Shop (with AC) for 30-60-90 days.
- Draw a My Shop 3 days pass from FUN scratch (yes, you can get them for free but it's a rare occurence).

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 09:00 AM
For the inv expansions you have to buy those separate from premium since those aren't included for premium and those are permanent once used on one character for up to a total of 100 slots per character.

Imjake
Jul 30, 2013, 10:10 PM
awesome thanks guys! Love the PSO1, PSU, and now PSO2 communities both here and in those games. Most helpful of any MMO ive ever played, and I play a bunch of them. Good stuff people.