PDA

View Full Version : authentication key

Ryno
Jul 30, 2013, 08:05 AM
Ive seen a post a yeat ago about it. but let me repost it.
becuase im still confused
Since I bought a new computer .
anyone know what this error means? With the
authentication key? was resending it and it came up
And still haven't received anything. [edit] I mean didn't make a new email adress I mean when logging in where do I find it to change it?

Trying to think what else. But most of all what is this error mean before going to the email?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/pso20130730_001424_000_zpsf71edcee.jpg (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/xl2YClNx/media/pso20130730_001424_000_zpsf71edcee.jpg.html)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 08:13 AM
Well if you change hardware or upgrade to a better computer you get that error and you get a code sent to the e-mail that you registered your PSO2 account to so you can authenticate on that computer, did you check the junk mail as well for the e-mail you registered your PSO2 account to?

Ryno
Jul 30, 2013, 09:31 AM
Yes I've too also checked my junk mail. I even did some other ways as well by transferring some things from my old account files to my new computer and deleting PSO 2 on my old computer but nothing work. I even see weekly updates from PSO 2 JP as well .

Maybe the last option is change my email adress, but don't know where to change it. Cause if worked for others that could not get if on their regular email

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 09:44 AM
You can try resending it again if you can to just give it a try again or put your PSO2 account under another e-mail account if you have a alternate one.

Ryo
Jul 30, 2013, 11:03 AM
Yes I've too also checked my junk mail. I even did some other ways as well by transferring some things from my old account files to my new computer and deleting PSO 2 on my old computer but nothing work. I even see weekly updates from PSO 2 JP as well .

Maybe the last option is change my email adress, but don't know where to change it. Cause if worked for others that could not get if on their regular email

Ryno, is your address an aol email address? AOL blocks those emails from coming through, I had to change my sister to gmail.

Ryno
Jul 30, 2013, 02:52 PM
Ryno, is your address an aol email address? AOL blocks those emails from coming through, I had to change my sister to gmail.

It's a @att.net email. similar to yahoo. but its not sending me anything but i just created a yahoo. gonna see what happens. to switch emails.

Vickie
Aug 22, 2013, 02:18 PM
im going thru the same thing right now, I don't have time to figure this shit out.... I got an aol email... I just stopped playing..

Korazenn
Aug 22, 2013, 04:14 PM
im going thru the same thing right now, I don't have time to figure this shit out.... I got an aol email... I just stopped playing..

Log into your SEGA ID account > Change your email address to a domain that works (Gmail, for instance) > Go back into PSO2 and try to log on to repeat the error > Check your email (you should receive the authentication code) > Follow the information provided in the email to authenticate your new computer > Problem solved.

Takes less than 10 minutes to do, really. :/