PDA

View Full Version : Best site to buy WebMoney?

ChaosAngel92
Jul 30, 2013, 01:19 PM
I believe I've read a couple of topics ago about this site:

http://jpcode4u.com/

Can someone confirm it is a trustful site?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 01:51 PM
I believe I've read a couple of topics ago about this site:

http://jpcode4u.com/

Can someone confirm it is a trustful site?

that sites a little expensive.... I've bought from jpwm.net before and they were like $36 for 3k webmoney+^_^+ there's also SutoCorp and CN-USA which is what the PSO-W community has been using for a year+^_^+ the site you listed has only existed since may 22nd 2013 which can be iffy+^_^+ but then again jpwm.net has existed only since April 19th+^_^+ cn-usa.com has been around since '02 so you know that site can be trusted+^_^+

tl;dr, i can't confirm, never heard of that site before+^_^+

ChaosAngel92
Jul 30, 2013, 02:51 PM
that sites a little expensive.... I've bought from jpwm.net before and they were like $36 for 3k webmoney+^_^+ there's also SutoCorp and CN-USA which is what the PSO-W community has been using for a year+^_^+ the site you listed has only existed since may 22nd 2013 which can be iffy+^_^+ but then again jpwm.net has existed only since April 19th+^_^+ cn-usa.com has been around since '02 so you know that site can be trusted+^_^+

Thanks for the feedback.
Does CN-USA sends the code immediately?

blace
Jul 30, 2013, 02:59 PM
Usually a few minutes to an hour. It can be expensive fron CN-USA though.

ChaosAngel92
Jul 30, 2013, 03:05 PM
Usually a few minutes to an hour. It can be expensive fron CN-USA though.

Its the most expensive site I have found actually.
Does it requires to send you ID scanned like Suto Corp?
SutoCrops is the cheapest right now, but the hassle of scanning and all of their policy will delay my payment and I need a new mag as of now.

blace
Jul 30, 2013, 03:08 PM
It doesn't require an ID, but recently the policy has changed so you may need to scan your ID and upload it on their site.

JPWN however, is near instant with the code being available for download after the payment goes through and does not need an ID.

Sylphia
Jul 30, 2013, 09:22 PM
iirc sutocorp didn't take long for me to go through everything. The only thing i have to do is make sure to remind them to use thier gmail account to send my codes cause for some reason i can't get thier normal email... but I get my codes in 5minutes as long as i do it while they're open. The last time w, the code didn't work because they had a space in it from the cut and paste I guess. Removed the space and all good.

ChaosAngel92
Jul 30, 2013, 09:31 PM
iirc sutocorp didn't take long for me to go through everything. The only thing i have to do is make sure to remind them to use thier gmail account to send my codes cause for some reason i can't get thier normal email... but I get my codes in 5minutes as long as i do it while they're open. The last time w, the code didn't work because they had a space in it from the cut and paste I guess. Removed the space and all good.

How can I check if the store is open?
its 11:00 AM in Japan correct?

.Jack
Jul 30, 2013, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
Does CN-USA sends the code immediately?

If it's your first time buying form them, you have to verify something ( a phone verification, iirc) and it might take a while, but not more than 1hr I'd say. Once you buy from them again, it's instant delivery so you'll have your code in 1min or less. I've bought from them several times and I just refresh the payment confirmation page and the code is there in seconds.

schnee4
Jul 30, 2013, 09:52 PM

When was the last time you bought WM, like one year ago?

JPWM is the best WM dealer right now, pay $40, and you get your 3000WM code instantly.

Sutocorp is cheaper than JPWM by like a $1 dollar, but you have to send them verification and wait for an actual human being to send you the code.

CN-USA, is terribly expensive

jpcode4u actually has the best price point at 10000 WM for $120, but most of you probably don't have that money.

Also, +^_^+

ChaosAngel92
Jul 30, 2013, 09:58 PM

JPWM is the best WM dealer right now, pay $40, and you get your 3000WM code instantly.

Sutocorp is cheaper than JPWM by like a $1 dollar, but you have to send them verification and wait for an actual human being to send you the code.

jpcode4u actually has the best price point at 10000 WM for $120, but most of you probably don't have that money.

Also, +^_^+

Believe it or not, I have that money saved for PSO2.
The joys of beign single, alone, friendless, and familyless (if such word exist)
Anyway, have you tried jpcode4u?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 10:01 PM

Also, +^_^+

the 22nd of April i think, maybe 3-ish in the morning?? don't make me hunt down post+^_^+
EDIT; found it+^_^+ http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2964748#post2964748
+^_^+ i posted that like 10 minutes after i purchased+^_^+

Sylphia
Jul 30, 2013, 10:43 PM
How can I check if the store is open?
its 11:00 AM in Japan correct?

Yah just do the conversion for time zone where you are. My rule of thumb is they are open m-f 9am-4pm and not on weekends.