PDA

View Full Version : Team master weapon

scarecrow36
Jul 30, 2013, 06:32 PM
I was talking with my team today and remembered this! http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2175
How may of you guys would like to see something like this put into pso2? Being a TM myself I would love to have something like that haha.....

Also miss being able to turn junk rares into team points! That was the best.

weapon*** It would help if I could spell.. >_> this is why I never post anything sigh...

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 06:35 PM
I was talking with my team today and remembered this! http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2175
How may of you guys would like to see something like this put into pso2? Being a TM myself I would love to have something like that haha.....

Also miss being able to turn junk rares into team points! That was the best.

It would make things rather interesting. TBH I would like to see something like it, at least similar along the line. Then again the team tree is pretty much almost like it already.

TaigaUC
Jul 30, 2013, 07:14 PM
You can edit the thread title under "go advanced".

I wish we could do more with junk rares than vendor them.
There are way too many junk rares in this game.
Often makes it difficult to search for specific items.

scarecrow36
Jul 30, 2013, 07:24 PM

Never knew that thanks!

Aine
Jul 30, 2013, 07:37 PM
Well we'll be getting team accessories soon, which allow leaders/managers to override everyone's third accessory slot with a cape or beret

That''s sure to cause a shitstorm

untrustful
Jul 30, 2013, 07:44 PM
Well we'll be getting team accessories soon, which allow leaders/managers to override everyone's third accessory slot with a cape or beret

That''s sure to cause a shitstorm

Please tell me you're joking.

Aine
Jul 30, 2013, 07:51 PM
I'm serious
http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20130729059/SS/041.jpg

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 07:52 PM

PSP2/PSP2i made junks and junk rares useful with the extend codes, which I loved for it to be implanted into PSO2. And yes there are way too many junk rares in the game with no use. One example would be troll wand Mace of Adamant from falz.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 30, 2013, 07:55 PM
Is it really forced without our consent? Bumped didn't specify.

Aine
Jul 30, 2013, 08:05 PM
Is it really forced without our consent? Bumped didn't specify.

The 4gamer article specifically states that when a leader or manager turns the team accessory on, everyone's third accessory slot is forcefully replaced by the team accessory. Hopefully they'll realize why this is bad idea by the time they implement it...

Also, the rumour about exit bursts getting fixed is confirmed.

Mike
Jul 30, 2013, 08:16 PM
PSP2/PSP2i made junks and junk rares useful with the extend codes, which I loved for it to be implanted into PSO2. And yes there are way too many junk rares in the game with no use. One example would be troll wand Mace of Adamant from falz.

I'd say the rebirthing introduced in Infinity was a better use of low level junk rares than extend codes. Using an extend code on a low level weapon only brought it's stats up to about that of about a 10 star weapon and even then most natural 10 stars were better than the extended weapon. Rebirthing, the act of bringing your character back down to level 1 in exchange for a permanent stat bonuses, uses those rares better because items that may have been junk at higher levels become more attractive for a lower level character. Provided you've been storing rares, that is.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 08:21 PM
I'd say the rebirthing introduced in Infinity was a better use of low level junk rares than extend codes. Using an extend code on a low level weapon only brought it's stats up to about that of about a 10 star weapon and even then most natural 10 stars were better than the extended weapon. Rebirthing, the act of bringing your character back down to level 1 in exchange for a permanent stat bonuses, uses those rares better because items that may have been junk at higher levels become more attractive for a lower level character. Provided you've been storing rares, that is.

Yea it was the rebirth system that made the junks a lot more useful. The extend codes are just icing on the cake when you are having problems rare hunting in which in PSO2's case really should have as an alternative for 10* since they are so hard to find other than falz stones proyxneshop 10*s.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 30, 2013, 08:49 PM
The 4gamer article specifically states that when a leader or manager turns the team accessory on, everyone's third accessory slot is forcefully replaced by the team accessory. Hopefully they'll realize why this is bad idea by the time they implement it...

Well. I'm hoping this is fixed asap because I rather not be at the mercy of wearing another accessory against my will.

Laxedrane
Jul 30, 2013, 10:03 PM
Well. I'm hoping this is fixed asap because I rather not be at the mercy of wearing another accessory against my will.

Or just hope to have a team leader that wont require uniforms.

scarecrow36
Jul 30, 2013, 10:09 PM
Maybe I'll make my team wear a dumb looking accessory until we are ranked #1 in team points. I like giving them a hard time about team points so it might work out for me :P

Gardios
Jul 30, 2013, 11:08 PM
That's pretty stupid. I was looking forward to the beret, too... =_=

Zipzo
Jul 30, 2013, 11:40 PM
I'm serious
http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20130729059/SS/041.jpg

Whu, whu, whu....

WHAT?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 30, 2013, 11:44 PM

Meji - don't be that guy. D:<

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:46 PM
Or just hope to have a team leader that wont require uniforms.

Welp time to take out the ARKs trainee uniform again.

Gardios
Jul 30, 2013, 11:47 PM
Welp time to take out the ARKs trainee uniform again.

Just hope your leader picks a colour that goes with your uniform then—he can choose the colour of beret and cape freely.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:51 PM
Just hope your leader picks a colour that goes with your uniform then—he can choose the colour of beret and cape freely.

Then fudge me and my mesta count.

Misaki Ki
Jul 31, 2013, 06:49 AM

Gardios would look good in pink!

But really, this should've been left up to the team members as a 4th slot, or as PSO2 likes (yuck,) something in the customize menu.

Punisher106
Jul 31, 2013, 07:01 AM
That sword in the pic looks like a derped-up Excalibur.

Also capes wouldn't be too bad, I guess, though, knowing my team, we probably won't get either things, so.

Meji
Jul 31, 2013, 07:06 AM
Meji - don't be that guy. D:<:bondage:

Man, if they remade the Commander Blade for PSO2, I know I'd be wearing it tons. It's got the team's colors in it, too.

Syklo
Jul 31, 2013, 07:26 AM
B-b-but guys....

what if the forced team accessory is customisable WITH SYMBOL ARTS!?

>b20 just hit another level of cancer.

Xaeris
Jul 31, 2013, 07:26 AM
Considering how much I value my characters' aesthetics, this would make me quit a team if the leader were being dumb about it.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 08:00 AM
Considering how much I value my characters' aesthetics, this would make me quit a team if the leader were being dumb about it.

Amen brah.

redroses
Jul 31, 2013, 08:08 AM
I think this is a horrible idea. Not only does it forces an accessory on all team members, but it even removes one of their own accessories. I also don't like the accessories they picked, I always thought hats looked weirdly placed on the head and a cape doesn't even fit to every outfit. Also, even if I can pick the color it doesn't help much, because in the end, everybody will still have to use the same color so it will be impossible to make everybody happy, even with a color picker (seeing as everybody uses different colors for their characters).

Rien
Jul 31, 2013, 08:10 AM
We'll have speedo supermans with capes now

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2013, 08:16 AM
Let the divider between hivemind teams and casual teams BE BORN!

hahaha real teams...

Laxedrane
Jul 31, 2013, 08:34 AM
Let the divider between hivemind teams and casual teams BE BORN!

hahaha real teams...

WHERE'S YOUR TICKET OF AUTHENTICITY DARNMIT!

Shadowth117
Jul 31, 2013, 08:42 AM
Ugh, if a team uniform actually gives status bonuses, than fuck. that.

That would annoy the hell out of me to have to wear something stupid like that. If people want to sync team outfits, they can organize that themselves. Forcing crap like that is ridiculously stupid in a game already so focused on aesthetics.

Inazuma
Aug 1, 2013, 05:09 AM
Why does Sega keep doing this? They announce an exciting feature, only to fuck it up when it actually comes out. If the team accessories really do overwrite our 3rd accessory slot, that's completely horrible.

The team accessory should be extra and not remove any of our existing accessories. Also, every team member should have the option to use it or not.

moorebounce
Aug 1, 2013, 07:07 AM
Well I can foresee people leaving their teams over that. I'll have to talk sense into our team leader before this option is released.

o0Kais0o
Aug 1, 2013, 09:09 AM
Fuuuuuuuck. My team leader could well be that guy... >.< I forsee pink capes. I am not thrilled.

gigawuts
Aug 1, 2013, 09:24 AM
I don't know if anyone said it yet

But if they add this watch the bonus be +20 dex シ

Alucard V
Aug 1, 2013, 10:36 AM
A Commander (Gun)Blade would be alright I guess. But what I want to see is the Rings.
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1153&sortby=name
http://psp2.psupedia.info/images/1/10/Red_Ring.png

NoiseHERO
Aug 1, 2013, 10:40 AM
A Commander (Gun)Blade would be alright I guess. But what I want to see is the Rings.

A rollerblade wheel

gigawuts
Aug 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
No, no, it's from the early noughts. That's a Razor scooter wheel.

Punisher106
Aug 1, 2013, 11:16 AM

The Red Octagon. I prefer the real red ring. :V

Macman
Aug 1, 2013, 11:35 AM
I don't know if anyone said it yet

But if they add this watch the bonus be +20 dex シ

Well hey, what can ya do? ¯\_ツ_/¯

Alucard V
Aug 1, 2013, 12:37 PM
A rollerblade wheel

No, no, it's from the early noughts. That's a Razor scooter wheel.

The Red Octagon. I prefer the real red ring. :V

Ha ha funny. Seriously tho they could work as a series of 7 star Arm Units with a Potential.
And thats the clearest picture I could find.