PDA

View Full Version : Item about ability boost AC items

hoangsea
Jul 30, 2013, 09:29 PM
i never use one yet so i have a question

is this item simply add the ability (spirita/stamina boost) to you gear/weapon and made it to be an additional slot or we still need an spare slot for it ?

i'm not good at english so ...

example: i have an unit with Mizer Soul and shoot III
if i use an spirita boost items

it ll be Mizer Soul/Shoot III/Spirita boost immediately
or i have to add my unit up to 3 slot to replace the spare one with Spirita boost ? or it have different way to adding ?

actually the item cost much (around 800k/e) so i have to know how exactly it works and how to add it to my stuff

thanks for reply xD

vantwan123
Jul 30, 2013, 09:35 PM
Boosts take up one slot so you'll need 3 slots on your unit beforehand. It's 100% success rate so no need to worry about it failing.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 30, 2013, 09:38 PM
I understand what you're wondering, but I think your question is worded a little oddly, so I'll start from the beginning.

Using a boost item gives a 100% chance to apply that boost. The exception is, if you want to add an extra ability slot to the weapon for that boost, it, and any other abilities you want to add will suffer the same penalty. In the boost's case, the chance will drop to 80%. Mizer soul, and shoot 3 will drop even lower because of that.

What I reccomend: If you plan to add a boost to your weapon/unit, make sure your target item has one extra throw-away ability on it to overwrite with your boost.

For example, If i wanted quartz soul, power 3, and power boost on my weapon, I'd make sure the target item has quartz soul, power 3/2, and a random ability, like body on it. I'd have fodder with quartz soul, power 3/2, and another random ability/mutation. Apply boost, use 20% booster to be dudu-proof with the soul, and stat 3 affix, and you're done; triple 100%

To clarify 3 of the same type of soul=80%
3 power 2s + mutation=80% on power 3
2 power 3s=same as above

hoangsea
Jul 30, 2013, 09:48 PM
so if i want to add an ability boost when my unit already have one soul and an III how can i make it to be highest success rate ?

soul - III + (soul - [another I]) + (soul - III)
->
soul - III - another I
-> use ability boost item
soul - III - ability boost

is this the right calculate ?

Rehal
Jul 30, 2013, 09:56 PM
If you have an ability boost item in your inventory after you select 2 fodders to add ability you will be asked if you want to use that ability boost.

For highest (absolute) chance of success you do it like this:

Soul/X/X + Soul/Rank3/X + Soul/Rank3/X
Add in +20% boost and you will have 100% rate.

Expanding from 2 slot to 3 slot with soul and rank3 is risky, just saying.