August 2nd: +100% Rare Drop Boost / + 100% Rare Enemy Chance
August 3rd: +100% Rare Drop Boost / + 100% Rare Enemy Chance
August 4th: +100% Rare Drop Boost / + 100% Rare Enemy Chance
August 5th: +200% Meseta
August 6th: +50% EXP
July 31st through August 7th : Cougar NX Rare Drop Boost

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:06 PM
So super falz is back for only another week. Geesh SoJ, why not just keep him here as a more special more random EQ =_=

vantwan123
Jul 30, 2013, 10:07 PM
Yay, now there are more chances of being depressed at getting nothing lol.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 30, 2013, 10:10 PM
does it come with a new Kuna song??? i want another Kuna song... +^_^+

LordShade
Jul 30, 2013, 10:12 PM
the amount of times super falz is showing up this week

corresponds with this http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1910

100% rare drop boost and rare enemy spawn on the entire weekend Saturday > Monday

christ.

Zenobia
Jul 30, 2013, 10:15 PM
My body is ready......

Ezodagrom
Jul 30, 2013, 10:16 PM
Sigh...
I guess after this week I'm going to be taking another break from Falz (skipping random Falz, since...too much is too much)...

does it come with a new Kuna song??? i want another Kuna song... +^_^+
No, it's the same ones as before, Our Fightning and 永遠のencore.

Shinamori
Jul 30, 2013, 10:19 PM
Ugggggggh. I'm tired of Falz. Had Falz like almost every EQ last week.

MetalDude
Jul 30, 2013, 10:21 PM
Guess I know what I'm saving my rare boosters for now.

Too bad I'm probably not going to find a Guld Milla anyways.

The_Philosopher
Jul 30, 2013, 10:26 PM
I'm just happy that there will be Arks Ship Fire Swirl at a good time for me. I'm still looking for my Lv 15 Zondeel and I'm not really sure I'll ever get my hand in one of those after that quest is gone.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:28 PM
Guess I know what I'm saving my rare boosters for now.

Too bad I'm probably not going to find a Guld Milla anyways.

Same plans I have.

Even if I/you did, you/me probably spend millions putting potential or affixing it. Somewhere like hundreds of millions.

MetalDude
Jul 30, 2013, 10:34 PM
Well shit, I'd rather have my hands on it even if it meant taking a month to do all that nonsense. I see it as the price you pay for virtual invulnerability.

vantwan123
Jul 30, 2013, 10:35 PM
I would much, much, MUCH rather have to spend 100m affixing a GM rather than not getting one at all.

Pretty sure that getting an 11* is 99% of the battle.

Zipzo
Jul 30, 2013, 10:37 PM
I would much, much, MUCH rather have to spend 100m affixing a GM rather than not getting one at all.

Pretty sure that getting an 11* is 99% of the battle.

You definitely don't speak for everyone. For some of us, getting above 10 million meseta is a pretty fucking difficult thing.

MetalDude
Jul 30, 2013, 10:39 PM
Oh I'm not going to deny that either, but at least having possession gives me something to reach for rather than "I hope this game's piss-awful drop rates give in to me for once".

It just changes from that to "Oh god how much progress will my TACO money get me today?"

~Aya~
Jul 30, 2013, 10:41 PM
You definitely don't speak for everyone. For some of us, getting above 10 million meseta is a pretty fucking difficult thing.

/pushes Zippy around ~ 8D!!!!!!!

earning 10M meseta is hard for who??? you can do all TA's on ONE character and then AQ or BB yourself souls/pow III/Tech III/Shoot III Weapons/Units x1 - x4 and earn that 10m in a day if you really tried.

Finding the rare IS 99% of the battle~

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:43 PM
Well shit, I'd rather have my hands on it even if it meant taking a month to do all that nonsense. I see it as the price you pay for virtual invulnerability.

And then the next thing you know, a party member of yours who joined you randomly on the last super falz gets GM with no boosters and you used every boosters possible. >-insert rage quite-<

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:46 PM
So if I correct, we are getting 4 super falzes (1 or 2 that I can't get on due to timezone) and 2 BRs a day now.

vantwan123
Jul 30, 2013, 10:49 PM

Considering you can make over 10m in 2 weeks just by playing casually and only doing H and VH TACOs (800k a day x 14), which shouldn't take more than 2 hours at most, then a little bit of money management is all it takes to save up meseta.

Compare that to having like a .00001% chance of getting an 11* with each Elder Falz, yeah.

MetalDude
Jul 30, 2013, 10:51 PM
And then the next thing you know, a party member of yours who joined you randomly on the last super falz gets GM with no boosters and you used every boosters possible. >-insert rage quite-<

Actually...

We had a team mate who hadn't been on in a couple weeks (as far as actually playing goes), jumped on for Falz and posted in team chat "argh i don't want these machineguns, i want the twin daggers". Everyone on teamspeak flipped the fuck out. He plays FI and will never, ever play GU ever in his lifetime. Fuck Sega.

Sylphia
Jul 30, 2013, 10:52 PM
Uh whatever, I've just resigned myself to less sleep till the anni events are all over. I do miss 'roid falz, I'm hoping they keep him as a random eq here and there too. But I'm sure they won't announce that till it will make the proper impact w.

Gardios
Jul 30, 2013, 10:53 PM
That's an excessive amount of DF...

Welp, more chances to get those Atamans.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:56 PM
Uh whatever, I've just resigned myself to less sleep till the anni events are all over. I do miss 'roid falz, I'm hoping they keep him as a random eq here and there too. But I'm sure they won't announce that till it will make the proper impact w.

My only suggestion on why they even brought back super falz for one week is because players made new characters with the extra slot from Episode 2 and cannot finish the second bingo card since it you have to complete a super falz mission.

So until bingo is gone, it's likely we'll see more super falz EQ dates.

Zenobia
Jul 30, 2013, 10:57 PM
My only suggestion on why they even brought back super falz for one week is because players made new characters with the extra slot from Episode 2 and cannot finish the second bingo card since it you have to complete a super falz mission.

^BINGO!

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:58 PM
^BINGO!

I see what you did there.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 30, 2013, 11:00 PM
It's gonna be like December all over again but with supercharged Falz. At least this will give me an increased chance to get Ely Sion. My Twin Kamui are fine and dandy, but I must have more rares in order to broaden my armory.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 30, 2013, 11:01 PM
/pushes Zippy around ~ 8D!!!!!!!

earning 10M meseta is hard for who??? you can do all TA's on ONE character and then AQ or BB yourself souls/pow III/Tech III/Shoot III Weapons/Units x1 - x4 and earn that 10m in a day if you really tried.

Finding the rare IS 99% of the battle~

If you say so.

MetalDude
Jul 30, 2013, 11:03 PM
It's gonna be like December all over again but with supercharged Falz. At least this will give me an increased chance to get Ely Sion. My Twin Kamui are fine and dandy, but I must have more rares in order to broaden my armory.

With next week's FI buffs and Blood Sarebande being amazing, I'd actually like Twin Kamui now. But I must express my spite for 11* owners because god dammit.

RadiantLegend
Jul 30, 2013, 11:05 PM
Earning meseta is easy eh? At that rate earning 100mil should be easy as well.....right.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:08 PM
Earning meseta is easy eh? At that rate earning 100mil should be easy as well.....right.

It'll be more easier to earn once Mestan comes out next week. Mesta boosters saved anyone?

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 30, 2013, 11:10 PM
With next week's FI buffs and Blood Sarebande being amazing, I'd actually like Twin Kamui now. But I must express my spite for 11* owners because god dammit.

Right on. I'm excited for twin daggers being buffed up, and the buff only gives me that much more reason to use my daggers more often. I feel your pain, and I honestly wish you the best of luck.

Zenobia
Jul 30, 2013, 11:11 PM
Right on. I'm excited for twin daggers being buffed up, and the buff only gives me that much more reason to use my daggers more often. I feel your pain, and I honestly wish you the best of luck.

Reaper give me your twin Kumai pls

Syanas
Jul 30, 2013, 11:15 PM
If I'm reading those times right, does that mean these quests now start at half hour marks rather than the start of the hour now?

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:23 PM
If I'm reading those times right, does that mean these quests now start at half hour marks rather than the start of the hour now?

First one starts right right when maintenance ends which is 4:00 am pst (edit). 7:00 am est.

Edit: Reread heh mybad, only the ones that start after Kuna concert.

Syanas
Jul 30, 2013, 11:25 PM
Hmm...? I thought you had to take off 13 hours to get EST from that. What time zone is that table in?

Zipzo
Jul 30, 2013, 11:25 PM
Considering you can make over 10m in 2 weeks just by playing casually and only doing H and VH TACOs (800k a day x 14), which shouldn't take more than 2 hours at most, then a little bit of money management is all it takes to save up meseta.

Compare that to having like a .00001% chance of getting an 11* with each Elder Falz, yeah.

You're talking like there isn't constantly new scratch items coming out that need to be purchased, not to mention everything that has to do with upgrading your character costs a boat load of money. I have every single class leveled up, armor sets for all roles, and weapons. Do you know how difficult it is to decide which weapon to unlock today? Which piece/weapon to properly x4 affix?

Do you run around in default aesthetics with your x4 affixed/lvl 3 potential gear? I think not. A new scratch comes out every 2 weeks right on the dot, and new scratch costumes/hair/emotes (the good ones) ain't cheap, bud. Not to mention now 50 extra slots to fill in my gorgeous room. Yeah, sure. If I logged on once a day to do TAs and did absolutely nothing else in the game for 2 weeks then yeah, I could make 10 million easy. Lol. That doesn't happen. There's always gear that I need to work on.

The funny thing? I would think most players are like me, in that they are constantly spending money. There are plenty of players who don't, or are good at playing the shop with the affix market and such...but the latter activity takes the fun out of it for me.

Macman
Jul 30, 2013, 11:30 PM
How can you feel their pain when you've been blessed with an 11*? :-?

cheapgunner
Jul 30, 2013, 11:32 PM
Now to pray to the Luck Gods and hope an 11* (not named Elysion ) drops for me. v( >.>; )v

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:32 PM
Hmm...? I thought you had to take off 13 hours to get EST from that. What time zone is that table in?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PSO2+Super+Falz&iso=20130731T20&p1=248

use and solve your question on timing.

Zenobia
Jul 30, 2013, 11:33 PM
Well you also got to put into account that most people don't want every single accessory or costume .

Me personally I don't like the cute shit that comes out int eh scratch and some of the hairstyles are ass ugly to me so I have my pics really which is why I save a lot on money lol.

Considering Yuri is Otenba type character only cool hairs and or tomboy hairs go on her same applies for clothing. I do keep up to to date on lobby actions and I don't use my room there isn't anything worth a damn to it besides wasting more money on it, that money you wasted on your room you could have used it for something more important like affixing or grinding.

Zipzo
Jul 30, 2013, 11:33 PM

You know, in some cases it can feel like more of a gut punch than a blessing.

I got a Falclaw when I was a lvl 45 force with no sub-class after returning to the game and doing my first falz event. I had touched no other classes. Do you think it felt like a blessing to get an awesome rare that I had no intention or even hope of using unless I decided to play a different class?

A friend of mine who mains Gunner or Ranger just got an Elysion, but he will literally never touch a caster class. He would much rather I'd have gotten it.

Getting these kinds of weapons isn't always awesome.

Macman
Jul 30, 2013, 11:36 PM
Maybe I'm just weird because I have every class but braver at 60 and I could make use of ANY super-rare that's not Falclaw or Kamui because I don't care about those weapon types.

God I'm just digging my own grave for getting these f'in things.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:38 PM
Maybe I'm just weird because I have every class but braver at 60 and I could make use of ANY super-rare that's not Falclaw or Kamui because I don't care about those weapon types.

Meanwhile Everyone else is digging their own grave getting and searching for 10*s

Zipzo
Jul 30, 2013, 11:38 PM

Well, you're right about that.

Now a days I have a few 60s and the rest of the classes at least in the upper 40s/late 50s.

Also...no Wirelance? Do you not Other Spin or Holding Current? What is this madness that is your idea of how Hunters play.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 30, 2013, 11:40 PM
Reaper give me your twin Kumai pls

Put out for me and then we'll talk. You owe me anyways! <3

Because I didn't have an 11* at one point.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:42 PM
Also...no Wirelance? Do you not Other Spin or Holding Current? What is this madness that is your idea of how Hunters play.

A**buster, Sonic Arrow, and OE all day????

Walkure
Jul 30, 2013, 11:47 PM
I'm actually not sure how to feel about hitstop being lowered on knuckles. Backhand smash really solved a lot of issues with stationary damage for knuckles, and it doesn't have much in the way of anything for hitstop. Straight charge might actually perform differently with the hitstop being lowered, and might actually get harder to land all the hits on.

Flash thousand and Pendulum Roll will do a lot better, and if straight charge is fine post-change then knuckles will be fine and dandy. But I don't really use those skills much anymore since nailing enemies with a backhand smash on a weak point is both more damaging and satisfying.

Zenobia
Jul 30, 2013, 11:48 PM
Put out for me and then we'll talk. You owe me anyways! <3

Because I didn't have an 11* at one point.

Nah I'll just wallow in my own despair as other people get these nice fine things.

Ya know its not fun being RNG SHAFTED LIKE THIS!

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 30, 2013, 11:50 PM
Nah I'll just wallow in my own despair as other people get these nice fine things.

Ya know its not fun being RNG SHAFTED LIKE THIS!

Hard to get as always. Glad to see you being as unwilling as ever.

Macman
Jul 31, 2013, 12:09 AM
Hunter's my least favorite class to play, and I only capped it because I had nothing left. Truth be told I spent a majority of my time running about BB uselessly with a Zanba just to make it go by that much quicker.

Then the game gave me 4 ruin charms within a week and I found a mild fondness for swords. Can't say the same for wirelance yet. :wacko:

Zenobia
Jul 31, 2013, 12:37 AM
Hard to get as always. Glad to see you being as unwilling as ever.

Someone has to be the black sheep...

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 31, 2013, 12:46 AM
Someone has to be the black sheep...

Real talk. The black sheep would be the total opposite of who you are, and I've yet to meet that person. Personally I would prefer it to be you, but I gotta earn that shit. No easy mode. Hawk must die difficulty engaged.

OT: Does anyone think that the playerbase will finally shift away from Braver during the boosted Falz periods?

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 12:53 AM
I play GU/RA during Falz for boosted GM chance plus filling in the really needed WB gap. Braver will get there if I just keep hammering at BB and AQs.

Exiled_Gundam
Jul 31, 2013, 01:26 AM
Praying for more 11* (or better 12* :P) other than Motav from Falz :P

Shambertin
Jul 31, 2013, 01:31 AM
psycho wand plox hahahaha

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 02:17 AM
I play GU/RA during Falz for boosted GM chance plus filling in the really needed WB gap. Braver will get there if I just keep hammering at BB and AQs.

The rare bonus only applies towards weapons that you can use on your main class only if I last recall correctly. But a WB or 4 would help make falzy a lot shorter and easier :-p or perhaps in case no one in the entire MPA grabs RA with WB.

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 02:18 AM
I'm confused, I'm using GU as my main in order to get boosted Guld Milla chances.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 02:22 AM
I'm confused, I'm using GU as my main in order to get boosted Guld Milla chances.

lol oh I was refering to with you having RA sub and just saying that subs don't have an effect on rare drop.

Zipzo
Jul 31, 2013, 03:30 AM

It's your post that's somewhat confusing.

Gunner is the only necessary class to mention since the point of the sentence is that you want Guld Milla. You go on to mention in the same sentence that in addition to playing GU/RA it fills the need for WB, which then indicates that you're referring to Ranger as the class you mean to be upping your rare drop for. If you normally play Ranger, why would you mention the benefit of filling the WB role? If you normally play Gunner, why would mention that you are playing Gunner just to up your GM drop chances?

It just seems like you spoke those words in error, as your words are (apparently accidental) misleading. I won't lie, I was pretty close to cutting in and correcting you too.

Dnd
Jul 31, 2013, 03:53 AM
So, i have 23 mins of a 250%+100% rare drop active, and another 3 100% triboosters/3 250% rare drop tickets. IN addition my 300th falz kill on nina will pop up ON my birthday..

So i wonder how many adamans ill be getting this week while maining HU for every fight? >_>;

Ce'Nedra
Jul 31, 2013, 04:08 AM
Same plans I have.

Even if I/you did, you/me probably spend millions putting potential or affixing it. Somewhere like hundreds of millions.

100 mil? what are you guys talking about?

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/qaV5QiM.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I made this right there for a total of 30 mil last night. Just need to know what to do and be lucky with the fodders. Even if you get a bit unlucky I seriously doubt it will cost you 100 mil, 50 at max maybe.

vantwan123
Jul 31, 2013, 05:46 AM
100 mil? what are you guys talking about?

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/qaV5QiM.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I made this right there for a total of 30 mil last night. Just need to know what to do and be lucky with the fodders. Even if you get a bit unlucky I seriously doubt it will cost you 100 mil, 50 at max maybe.

I was just saying that I would rather spend an absurd amount of meseta trying to grind/affix a godly item instead of not even having the chance to do so.

Zenobia
Jul 31, 2013, 05:52 AM
Nedra stop being rich ._.!

Punisher106
Jul 31, 2013, 06:43 AM
Time to get meseta ringed some more, especially on August 2nd to the fourth. Not even an adaman will drop for me. I KNOW it.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 31, 2013, 07:50 AM
I was just saying that I would rather spend an absurd amount of meseta trying to grind/affix a godly item instead of not even having the chance to do so.

I know that feel, I went all out with this even though I didn't really want it but I seriously doubt I will get another god tier drop like this ^^

GuardianGirth
Jul 31, 2013, 09:24 AM
I'll be up to 752 Falz fights after this week is all said and done.

HIT0SHI
Jul 31, 2013, 10:10 AM
I need to get the Guild Milla or a Flame Visit, so the more Falz the better even if my luck is ridiculously bad against him.

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 10:13 AM
It's your post that's somewhat confusing.

Gunner is the only necessary class to mention since the point of the sentence is that you want Guld Milla. You go on to mention in the same sentence that in addition to playing GU/RA it fills the need for WB, which then indicates that you're referring to Ranger as the class you mean to be upping your rare drop for. If you normally play Ranger, why would you mention the benefit of filling the WB role? If you normally play Gunner, why would mention that you are playing Gunner just to up your GM drop chances?

It just seems like you spoke those words in error, as your words are (apparently accidental) misleading. I won't lie, I was pretty close to cutting in and correcting you too.

Ok, I can see where the confusion comes from then.