PDA

View Full Version : Just Started Yesterday

iiviraal
Jul 30, 2013, 10:46 PM
Not sure if I should actually say this in a post, but had a question or two. Where are the majority of the US players? Is it worth it go go fighter for double sabers?

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 10:48 PM
Ship2 b20 but avoid it at all cost if you are looking for normal questing bodies. Best choice is to find a team and friends to level with.

Is it worth to go to fighters for DS? Depends on your play style.

Sylphia
Jul 30, 2013, 10:59 PM
You can play any class at any time, so try them all out, but when I switch from HU to FI to lvl FI, I went back to leveling it with client orders, I personally like Hunter better, ymmv.

And yeah, ship2 block20 can cause rashes, blindness, seizures, stroke, heart attack, early onset alzheimers and many other life threatening afflictions. If you experience any of these, don't see a doctor, leave block 20 immedeately.

iiviraal
Jul 30, 2013, 11:00 PM
So far its been using the bow as much as possible, and switching to katana for quick hits as needed.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:00 PM
You can play any class at any time, so try them all out

You have to unlock Gunner, techer, and fighter first to play them. (leveling braver up to 30 is your best call if you want all 3 a.s.a.p)

iiviraal
Jul 30, 2013, 11:08 PM
Wait... level 30 braver unlocks the three of them?

Sylphia
Jul 30, 2013, 11:12 PM
You have to unlock Gunner, techer, and fighter first to play them. (leveling braver up to 30 is your best call if you want all 3 a.s.a.p)

True, but it's not like other games where you pick a class and that's it forever, I guess I should have said "once you unlock them, it's simple to switch classes at the counter".

And yes, it will open up the other three job co's.

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:13 PM
Wait... level 30 braver unlocks the three of them?

Yes, only issue is weapon. For the COs that are used to unlock the classes, you must use a certain weapon but that is easily solve with a multi-class weapon. By the time you hit lvl 30 braver with any sub around lvl 15+ you should already be able to equip most multi-class weapons. Here is a link that will help you to find out what multi-class weapons to search for if you go lvl 30 braver to unlock all 3 http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

iiviraal
Jul 30, 2013, 11:14 PM
I suddenly feel kind of stupid. I got Braver to 21 tried to think of which subclass to get and decided either gunner or fighter, so I started working on hunter/ranger

iiviraal
Jul 30, 2013, 11:17 PM
Now the question is start over on ship 2, or just stick to where I'm at on ship 10

strikerhunter
Jul 30, 2013, 11:21 PM
Now the question is start over on ship 2, or just stick to where I'm at on ship 10

That is your decision. Both ship have a English community, but ship 2 tends to be more open to the public.

I suddenly feel kind of stupid. I got Braver to 21 tried to think of which subclass to get and decided either gunner or fighter, so I started working on hunter/ranger

GU is not a good sub for BR, but BR is a good sub for bout every class. Better off with fighter.

Your questions are more likely to be answered here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

Alma
Jul 30, 2013, 11:26 PM
there's a couple english player on ship 10 as well, you need to find them and (maybe) join their team so you have a fix party for questing, doing time attack runs, etc
but the majority of US and english spoken player still at ship 02

you can start over on ship 02

or you can buy ship transfer pass from AC shop to transfer your character to ship 02
(but it might be cheaper to just start over if you intend to go to ship 02, seeing that leveling to lv 20 nowdays are relatively easy :) )

SolRiver
Jul 30, 2013, 11:44 PM
if you solo alot but like to group up once in a while. ship 2
if you like to do everything together with a fix group of people. ship 10 is perfectly fine

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 30, 2013, 11:53 PM

If you're worried that you put alot of work in, getting to 21 doesn't take much time.

Zenobia
Jul 31, 2013, 12:05 AM
Yes, only issue is weapon. For the COs that are used to unlock the classes, you must use a certain weapon but that is easily solve with a multi-class weapon. By the time you hit lvl 30 braver with any sub around lvl 15+ you should already be able to equip most multi-class weapons. Here is a link that will help you to find out what multi-class weapons to search for if you go lvl 30 braver to unlock all 3 http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

Too expound off this You ca buy the cheap pink rappy launcher called Love Rappy Cannon its cheap as hell also the pumpkin rod then there is the Bouquet Rifle all of these items are cheap np at all do to do those quest.

Did it on my duman no sweat.