PDA

View Full Version : Guide Help..

MiniOreo
Jul 31, 2013, 12:48 AM
I started like weeks ago and suddenly yesterday while playing I got dc.. when I tried to log in it says error no. 816.. I searched the net about it and it seems I got ban..

I wanna ask in the contact us panel of pso2.. what should be the category? if I wanna know why I got banned? Many people said it is because of hacks but I didnt event know that hacks exist on that game (bummer).

1. All I did in-game is accidently say english in public
2. Yell at a english person while doing falz because he is so impolite("Noobs doesnt even know how to resu?").. he is spamming that for many times..
3. Play pso2 in different computer or cafe (well I am not always at home so I decided to put this game in my HD and play it anywhere)

so anyone got a clue why I got ban? or what category should I use to ask them?
because I wanna know badly D:

Thanks in advance..

Rien
Jul 31, 2013, 12:53 AM
They can report you for being a gaijin anyway.

MiniOreo
Jul 31, 2013, 12:54 AM
so meaning speaking english in public is prohibited..

tnx for the reply I understand what I must do next time then...

ChaosAngel92
Jul 31, 2013, 12:57 AM
On what ship/block you were playing?

so meaning speaking english in public is prohibited..

tnx for the reply I understand what I must do next time then...

Just so you know.
Playing this game outside Japan is against ToS.
It's considered an infringement of the draconian laws of PSO2.
(Of course, 90% of the people here plays outside Japan, but I think we are careful enough to not provoke the Japanese to get a report on us)

MiniOreo
Jul 31, 2013, 12:59 AM
does it matter? though I joined ship 10 because of some friends

Just so you know.
Playing this game outside Japan is against ToS.
It's considered an infringement of the draconian laws of PSO2.
(Of course, 90% of the people here plays outside Japan, but I think we are careful enough to not provoke the Japanese to get a report on us)

ohh. yah I know that.. guess I will be more careful next time >.< tnx for ur reply..

Skye-Fox713
Jul 31, 2013, 01:17 AM
Well I hope you didn't lose too much as there are some bad apples in the JP community. Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the JP don't mind us while there is a minority that really don't like us being there.

Zipzo
Jul 31, 2013, 01:21 AM
Yea, this wreaks of another "Banned but OP knows exactly why and is feigning ignorance simply to justify it to himself" thread.