PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory: Who is Monica?

Arrow
Jul 31, 2013, 08:17 AM
Let the conspiracy theory's begin.

Punisher106
Jul 31, 2013, 08:26 AM
Daughter. Gonna say it. :V

Rien
Jul 31, 2013, 08:36 AM
All of the above.

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 08:38 AM
an attempt to add humor to an otherwise irritating system

Dragon_Knight
Jul 31, 2013, 08:43 AM
Its falz in girl form....it has to be. Sure she SOUNDS sorry for failing your grinds...or failing to add burn and tech when they were both over 80%. But is she really? No....its really Falz or the Profound Darkness just kicking your little mortal butt in the most passive aggressive way possible.

I wish we had the kick lobby actions from PSU. But then again that's all I would do in this game. -_-

Z-0
Jul 31, 2013, 08:49 AM
A motherfucking annoying loli, like some other characters in this game.

Zenobia
Jul 31, 2013, 08:49 AM
A motherfucking annoying loli, like some other characters in this game.

^LOL WIN!

I fucking hate her!

Arada
Jul 31, 2013, 08:55 AM
They always go in pair:

The master and the apprentice...

Xaeris
Jul 31, 2013, 08:58 AM
Moeblob.

Shirai
Jul 31, 2013, 08:59 AM
A hell of an annoying apprentice.

Arrow
Jul 31, 2013, 09:03 AM
They always go in pair:

The master and the apprentice...

...maybe...
Monica is not the apprentice. O.o

o0Kais0o
Jul 31, 2013, 09:06 AM
An entirely annoying addition, it was bad with Dudu being a smug SOB when stuff failed, now we have Monica, with her high pitched apologetic bs that makes me want to hurt things.

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2013, 09:09 AM
She actually makes me laugh...

On top of the mind-broken laughing I already do when I'm grinding.

But I guess dudu is the insincere sadist with a mocking undertone that stomps mudholes in your failures cause by HIM.

And she's the apologetic masochist that wants you to eventually slap her for messing up your weapon.

Why balance grinding when we can just balance the psychological torture part of grinding! 8D

Rien
Jul 31, 2013, 09:22 AM
The community seems to have a massive urge to rape Monica.

Alucard V
Jul 31, 2013, 09:28 AM
I'm saying Dudu's Apprentice. If she sucks at this grinding thing, well don't blame her blame her teacher.

Jungo Torii
Jul 31, 2013, 09:36 AM
Monica is everything and anything, ruling over the multiverse of PSO2.

HAIL LORD MONICA!

~Aya~
Jul 31, 2013, 09:53 AM
Monica = Dudu's partner bot

HIT0SHI
Jul 31, 2013, 09:56 AM
The community seems to have a massive urge to rape annihilate Monica.

Fixed.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 31, 2013, 10:06 AM
She's cute I like her but the game has enough cute girls already.

vertigo
Jul 31, 2013, 10:06 AM
She actually makes me laugh...

On top of the mind-broken laughing I already do when I'm grinding.

But I guess dudu is the insincere sadist with a mocking undertone that stomps mudholes in your failures cause by HIM.

And she's the apologetic masochist that wants you to eventually slap her for messing up your weapon.

Why balance grinding when we can just balance the psychological torture part of grinding! 8D

This..

And who says she has to be related to him in some way. The way she apologizes with such fervor I speculate that Dudu is actually holding her family hostage and forcing her to do this job. I mean who wants this job? It doesn't matter what kind of attitude you have you will be hated for wasting someone's money. (He's not sorry! She's too Sorry! He didn't even act like he cared! SHE'S TOO LOGICAL!)
She sounds so stressed out that I worry grinding my weapon will give her an aneurysm. At times she makes the grinding process more stressful lol
It should just be a machine. Not a cast.. like a device. It doesn't say anything. Just takes your money and breaks your weapon without a word.
We'd still hate it but at least the hate wouldn't be personified. ^^;
Or maybe we're the sadistic ones...needing some person to focus our hate on. >.>

yoshiblue
Jul 31, 2013, 10:07 AM
Dudu came in and wrecked her father and his dojo, now shes out for revenge by destroying his job and killingdefeating him to regain her family's honor. Shes a kid though and doesn't really know whats shes doing.

AgemFrostMage
Jul 31, 2013, 10:10 AM
I think Monica should be on premium blocks only and have an improved grinding rate privilege for premium I have premium so I wouldn't mind the change. As long as it's premium grind rate buff and not free grind rate nerf.

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 10:14 AM
I think Monica should be on premium blocks only and have an improved grinding rate privilege for premium I have premium so I wouldn't mind the change. As long as it's premium grind rate buff and not free grind rate nerf.

What the hell, no. No no no.

I have premium: Still no.

Either fix the system for everyone or don't even touch it.

Besides, they have fixed the system for paying customers. It's called a grind protect.

Kondibon
Jul 31, 2013, 10:15 AM
Or maybe we're the sadistic ones...needing some person to focus our hate on. >.>

That's, honestly the whole reason behind both of them I think. They're hate sinks. Who are you going to blame when a grind fails? A faceless nameless programmer at sega, or this obnoxious character in the middle of the screen talking about how horrible your luck is. It obviously isn't working on people though, and actually just seems to make them hate grinding more in general.

So their solution? Make a character who's still a hate sink but who you'd go "aw, but I can't hate her, she's trying so hard" and hopefully forget about it. This is backfiring as well. The obvious solution would just be to make grinding less of a gamble but god knows that isn't happening.

EDIT: a simpler way to put it is, to keep people from hating the system, they gave the system a face and personality so you direct your hate that instead.

As for who she is. I'm pretty sure she's just supposed to be another person who grinds weapons as her job for the arks or whatever and isn't related to dudu in any way.

I'm amused by the idea that she IS his apprentice or something though. Obviously he's intentionally teaching her poorly (because meseta) despite her honestly wanting to help.

zamoth
Jul 31, 2013, 10:25 AM
Just a job student !

For grinding I've only faith in Dudu !

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2013, 10:50 AM
A grinding intern sounds way funnier than apprentice.

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 10:51 AM
That's, honestly the whole reason behind both of them I think. They're hate sinks. Who are you going to blame when a grind fails? A faceless nameless programmer at sega, or this obnoxious character in the middle of the screen talking about how horrible your luck is. It obviously isn't working on people though, and actually just seems to make them hate grinding more in general.

So their solution? Make a character who's still a hate sink but who you'd go "aw, but I can't hate her, she's trying so hard" and hopefully forget about it. This is backfiring as well. The obvious solution would just be to make grinding less of a gamble but god knows that isn't happening.

EDIT: a simpler way to put it is, to keep people from hating the system, they gave the system a face and personality so you direct your hate that instead.

As for who she is. I'm pretty sure she's just supposed to be another person who grinds weapons as her job for the arks or whatever and isn't related to dudu in any way.

I'm amused by the idea that she IS his apprentice or something though. Obviously he's intentionally teaching her poorly (because meseta) despite her honestly wanting to help.

Well, yeah, they made a scapegoat so you get mad at dudu instead of sega because if you get mad at sega you might actually do something about it like quit or send angry emails (lol)

Which is why them adding this new character is so hilarious. In response to everyone saying grinding is bullshit they just put in new sound files when you fail.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 10:53 AM
She's dead

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 10:55 AM
cyron she's not bruce willis

although I'd like it if bruce willis was voicing her

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 11:14 AM
A really good reason to stay off even-numbered blocks.

Arrow
Jul 31, 2013, 11:17 AM
Dudu: love to hate him, period.
Monica: love to hate her but hate to love her adorableness.

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2013, 11:59 AM
loli
Please stop that

If it has tits, it's not a loli

Oppai loli are abominations that shall not be spoken of

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 12:06 PM
Fun fact: Underage girls can have big boobs

Punisher106
Jul 31, 2013, 12:51 PM
cyron she's not bruce willis

although I'd like it if bruce willis was voicing her

Yippee-grind-yea, motherfucker.

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2013, 12:53 PM
Fun fact: Underage girls can have big boobs
Fun fact: this is irrelevant

loli are loli, oppai loli must die

Shirai
Jul 31, 2013, 12:55 PM

loli are loli, oppai loli must die

Couldn't aggree with this anymore.

Oppai lolis are disturbing.

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 12:58 PM
So we agree that Monica is a terrible addition to the ARKS roster then.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 12:59 PM
Fun fact: Loli is underage girl

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2013, 01:01 PM
Fun fact: Monica is not an underage girl

Fun fact #2: Monica is not a loli

Fun fact #3: People misusing the term 'loli' piss me right the fuck off, either fuck off and stop using it or take your licks

Shirai
Jul 31, 2013, 01:02 PM
Fun fact: People think anyone under 6 feet tall a loli.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 01:03 PM
Fun fact: Those people are retarded. If you're short and older than...I guess 16, you're not a loli, just a midget. Or short. 5 feets are average height so whoevers calling that short is probably just a giant

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 01:16 PM
The semantics are pointless to me in this regard. Monica and that stupid XQ chick are both obnoxious little girls.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 01:19 PM
I agree they are obnoxious

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 01:20 PM
I'd be fine with it if the system itself wasn't frustrating. It's a japanese game, the fuck are you expecting?

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2013, 01:21 PM
XQ chick is actually a loli. Or at least, she has the body of one.

Which confuses the hell out of me, how the hell did this chick get in that kind of position of responsibility?

Xaeris
Jul 31, 2013, 01:26 PM
If the surveys are any indication, the Arks are staffed mainly by teenaged girls. Why shouldn't they be the ones running it too, right?

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 01:32 PM
I'm pretty okay with the navigators. Melitta can be ridiculously incompetent and often annoying, but I'm neutral with Hilda and Brigitta.

The voice changes for the Photon, Excube (especially her, what the hell her voice doesn't even match the body), and Stone shop girls are really bad. It sounds like they're gasm-ing the whole time.

Xaeris
Jul 31, 2013, 01:34 PM
You forgot the most offensive voices in the game: the Helium Cake Sisters. There are few things worse in this game than being up late at night in an area and hearing their damn omen out of nowhere.

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 01:36 PM
Ergh, I realize there's a wide difference in taste between Japanese and english-speakers but I just don't understand where the appeal in those voices ever came from.

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 01:40 PM
XQ chick is actually a loli. Or at least, she has the body of one.

Which confuses the hell out of me, how the hell did this chick get in that kind of position of responsibility?

do not remind me of the yoshi monster :disapprove:

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 01:43 PM
Yoshi Monster?
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/1/1c/YoobVsYoshi.jpg/250px-YoobVsYoshi.jpg

MetalDude
Jul 31, 2013, 01:49 PM
I think it's the whole "Yosa Yosa Yosa vera Yosa!" (whatever the hell she's actually saying, that's just what it sounds like) she says every damn you complete the objective.

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2013, 01:52 PM
よしよしよしでもよし!

i can still hear it when i turn the lights out

Blundy
Jul 31, 2013, 03:02 PM
a poverty god(ess)

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2013, 03:18 PM
Actually, it's ”よしよしよしとてもよし! 素晴らしいでくりますね!”

Something like that, anyway. I kind of stopped paying attention to her after the hundredth time.

yoshiblue
Jul 31, 2013, 03:29 PM
do not remind me of the yoshi monster :disapprove:
:cry: .

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 03:29 PM
:cry: .

Aw poor yoshi.

BIG OLAF
Jul 31, 2013, 03:52 PM
'cute loli' is an oxymoron, glad you changed it.

I voted for 'niece' because that seems the most normal.

Emmie
Jul 31, 2013, 04:00 PM
A defiler of dreams.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 31, 2013, 04:38 PM
I suspect that DuDu and Monica are spies working for Falz in order to sabotage the Arks. Their role is to hoard $meseta$ for Falz and to de-strengthen weapon, although they actually mess up and strengthen them instead.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 04:40 PM
Everything got voted except sister and cousin. And here I thought 50% of the voters would go to all of the above.

Shinamori
Jul 31, 2013, 05:56 PM
I've though she was just a newbie.

Jakosifer
Jul 31, 2013, 06:16 PM
Where is the "random annoying loli faced slut #363719" option?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 31, 2013, 06:28 PM
Uh...

hated, from the sound of things.

riku2replica
Jul 31, 2013, 09:16 PM
SOJ tries to cool down the hatred by placing more female NPCs.

Cyclon
Jul 31, 2013, 10:10 PM
Something even more annoying than Dudu somehow.

Crystal_Shard
Jul 31, 2013, 10:35 PM
There really should have been a choice for "Doodoo's Master"...

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 31, 2013, 10:44 PM
Dudu's mom

Chik'Tikka
Jul 31, 2013, 11:28 PM
i voted some one not related to but in league, cause... DuDu is just an employee, he and Monica work for their boss, who, being the boss does the lazy job of item identification+^_^+

Zipzo
Jul 31, 2013, 11:37 PM
Some of you sound like you need to start up a column in the Arkz Manifest or something.

TaigaUC
Jul 31, 2013, 11:43 PM
Dudu in disguise, obviously.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 11:44 PM
Dudu in disguise, obviously.

Doubt that, Monica is smaller.

Freshellent
Jul 31, 2013, 11:45 PM
Well, Photons.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 11:47 PM
Well, Photons.

Nah, stilks man, stilks.

riku2replica
Aug 1, 2013, 12:55 AM
Dudu's Mrs Hyde possibly.

angrysquid
Aug 1, 2013, 02:36 AM
Dudu's mom

I raufed so much at this!
And I also 2nd this

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 1, 2013, 09:45 AM
It's a conspiracy within the Arks itself! Falz is not behind this at all. The higher-ups in the Arks are plotting to make enormous profits by screwing with their members(' weapons.) To do this, every single person they hire to handle grinding is either corrupt (Dudu) or incompetent (Monica.)

...Wait, this is actually about Monica's relationship with Dudu? In that case... they're unrelated.