PDA

View Full Version : Question to the Community.

MeruAmura
Jul 31, 2013, 02:24 PM
Are there any Teams, Or individuals who are interested in Roleplay on PSO2? On DC PSO and GC I knew alot of people who were so I am curious.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 02:27 PM
Are there any Teams, Or individuals who are interested in Roleplay on PSO2? On DC PSO and GC I knew alot of people who were so I am curious.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=452 PSO-W's PSO2 roleplaying group.

Our Story team on ship 02 is a roleplaying team as well.

I also roleplay as well even though I'm not in the team anymore.

Edit: We have around a total of 13+ (lost count) actual RPers with 10 active to do normal RP sessions.

Rhedrimond
Jul 31, 2013, 02:33 PM
Yup, that group houses RPers from all Ships and has grown pretty big. While Our Story is a team focused on RP, joining it isn't a requirement to jump in the plots. We'd be happy to have you!

The group is largely based on Ship 02, but there are a sizable amount of RPers on Ship 10, too. We tend to try and run storylines between them.

MeruAmura
Jul 31, 2013, 02:38 PM
^.^ Sweet makes me happy to know.

CloudChaser
Jul 31, 2013, 02:39 PM
Not to mention we have some of the most badass players out there;)

MeruAmura
Jul 31, 2013, 02:41 PM
I'm still Learning. But Meru is not only RP she is Canon to the PS Universe since the Dreamcast days.

strikerhunter
Jul 31, 2013, 03:08 PM
Don't worry, just play your character as who he/she is and you'll find it a lot of fun.

steamcat89
Aug 1, 2013, 01:28 AM

ive never roleplayed before but id like to try

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

strikerhunter
Aug 1, 2013, 01:33 AM
ive never roleplayed before but id like to try

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Read my first post in the thread for more info.