PDA

View Full Version : Was there some mention about drops for level 50 enemies being adjusted?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 1, 2013, 02:04 PM
I could be imagining things, or it could be wishful thinking, but I thought I saw a post in a thread somewhere on these forums about it.

Specifically, I think it mentioned something about level 50 enemies will have the loot table of level 51+ enemies, which would make the upcoming seasonal EQ not suck so hard since the enemies are level 50 in the video, and according to the JP wiki, not at the level to drop any of the good stuff, like Agito, and Rikalbari.

So, am I imagining things, or is this for real?

Ezodagrom
Aug 1, 2013, 02:09 PM
I could be imagining things, or it could be wishful thinking, but I thought I saw a post in a thread somewhere on these forums about it.

Specifically, I think it mentioned something about level 50 enemies will have the loot table of level 51+ enemies, which would make the upcoming seasonal EQ not suck so hard since the enemies are level 50 in the video, and according to the JP wiki, not at the level to drop any of the good stuff, like Agito, and Rikalbari.

So, I'm I imagining things, or is this for real?
Even though item database websites say that VH coast rares are lvl 51+, there's no way to know if they're really 51+, 46+ or 41+, since currently there's no quest with lvl 41~50 coast enemies.

jooozek
Aug 1, 2013, 02:12 PM
level 56+ enemies got a drop rate boost
nothing more, nothing less
citation needed

Z-0
Aug 1, 2013, 02:26 PM
Ya, it's just level 56+ enemies getting a drop rate boost.

I'd say it's probably true as I'm finding more 10*s than I have before, although nothing particularly special.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 1, 2013, 02:48 PM
Well then I'm crazier than I thought I was.

Xaeris
Aug 1, 2013, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't know. There's like three AQs active at any given time now these days.

Z-0
Aug 1, 2013, 03:04 PM
Head to the Vita AQ block if you want to do AQs, there's a lot games there than the PC block, and quite frankly, it's much more efficient to AQ on those blocks as bursts are a lot better and are the main part of AQs really.

Xaeris
Aug 1, 2013, 03:21 PM
Is that so? I'll give the Vita blocks a closer look the next time I want to do some AQs then. Thanks for the tip.

Shinamori
Aug 1, 2013, 03:22 PM
I heard they've been altered to drop level 51+ drops or something like that. Nothing like a drop boost.

Z-0
Aug 1, 2013, 03:28 PM
From pso2.jp:

配信中の全てのエネミーにおいて、Lv.56~Lv.60のレアドロップ率を上方調整します。

"For all enemies, the drop rates for Level 56-60 have been increased."

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1805

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 1, 2013, 03:53 PM
Bummer. So the upcoming beach EQ confirmed to suck ass for farming if the databases are accurate.

Ezodagrom
Aug 1, 2013, 04:03 PM
Bummer. So the upcoming beach EQ confirmed to suck ass for farming if the databases are accurate.
Again, it's not known if the current VH coast drops are lvl 51+ or if they can be dropped below lvl 51, because there's no quests with coast enemies between lvl 41~50 currently.

They put lvl 51+ in the databases simply because it isn't known if they drop or not below.
For example, when the skyland AQ was released, Dragon Slayer was listed as a lvl 56+ drop, since there was no way to know that it was actually a lvl 51+ drop.

gigawuts
Aug 1, 2013, 04:22 PM
Honestly, even if they do drop in 41-50 the drops are so insanely rare already that the lower level enemies wouldn't help the supply that much...unless that many more people spam it that much more.

jooozek
Aug 1, 2013, 04:27 PM
if it requires less than 600 X-ATK/400 DEX then it should drop on the lv50 monsters but yeah, SEGAC drop rates

gigawuts
Aug 1, 2013, 04:39 PM
They'll probably pull another event emq again and make basically everything rare 80% of the time, which if they do would fix the supply issue for the weapon and a few PAs.

Macman
Aug 3, 2013, 02:42 AM
Ready to get level 7-14 Namegid in it YEAH