PDA

View Full Version : The 5000AC Contest Winner is....

EXPFULL
Aug 1, 2013, 04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/e8P8z4S.jpg

In our latest episode of the PSO2 Podcast, we announced the winner of the 5000AC contest.... STRIDER, your name was picked at random, so get in touch and we'll sort you out with 5000 big ones!

Thanks to everyone who subscribes and keeps checking out our show - we've had such an amazing response and can't believe its been a whole year!

If you've been on this amazing journey with us, there's fun 'previously' recap at the top of the show... We know podcasts aren't to everyone's tastes, but if you give this one a listen for just a few mins, I'm sure you'll appreciate the work we've put in since open beta.

Oh, and you can listen right now on our site, no need for iTunes...

Peace!

Chik'Tikka
Aug 1, 2013, 10:36 PM
can i ask you upload to Google play as well?? android doesn't have i tunes and where i work doesn't get very good 3G reception for stitcher+^_^+

EXPFULL
Aug 2, 2013, 03:30 AM
Good call - I'll look in to that! Thanks man.

Not Crazed
Aug 2, 2013, 01:45 PM
Awww this was awesome guys! I really loved the way you introduced the community and made it an episode for us, but with us as well! Anyone thinking about giving this a cheeky listen, don't hold back! Theres some pretty interesting new names for enemies installed with this episode and the servers are updated with morals, especially when support partners are involved (oh dear CHAOTIX...)

Remember... #YOLO, so listen to this podcast guys! Its worth your time! GREAT SHOW! WOOOO!

Crazed

EXPFULL
Aug 4, 2013, 01:45 PM
Awww this was awesome guys! I really loved the way you introduced the community and made it an episode for us, but with us as well! Anyone thinking about giving this a cheeky listen, don't hold back! Theres some pretty interesting new names for enemies installed with this episode and the servers are updated with morals, especially when support partners are involved (oh dear CHAOTIX...)

Remember... #YOLO, so listen to this podcast guys! Its worth your time! GREAT SHOW! WOOOO!

Crazed

Thanks Crazed - It was a fun doing the intro!

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 5, 2013, 05:26 PM
Glad to see you guys got time to do the podcast again, Listening now.