PDA

View Full Version : General Character questions

AkumaYouji
Aug 1, 2013, 07:56 PM
hello, So with Sega giving everyone a free character slot, I had a few questions I wanted to ask before making one.

1.Can I make and delete the character as many times as I want if I do not like him/her?

2.Can I trade items between characters and if so how?(p.s. does it also need to be on the same ship if this is possible)

3.More of a general question, but what is the "temporary" storage for and how does it work?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Imjake
Aug 1, 2013, 08:17 PM
No. I watched my wife do this yesterday. She lost the ability to make a 3rd character.
Do you mean your OWN characters? Yes, characters share storage.
Now that I think about it, I havent used temporary storage.

Commander A9
Aug 1, 2013, 08:20 PM
I experimented with this yesterday, since I was continually unimpressed by my characters' physical appearances at times.

You can delete and remake a maximum of 2 characters for free (as in, as long as you don't occupy more than 2 character slots, you can do this as many times as you want).

You can move and share items between your characters on your single account using your storage system.

I'm not sure about ships, but I think the storage system is tied to your account.

Shirai
Aug 1, 2013, 08:21 PM
1. For your first and second slot, yes. If you make a 3rd character or more after you already have two characters, the 3rd character once deleted will have to be bought with Arks Cash again.

2. Yes, through storage. I do believe it'll only be shared if the character is on the same ship.

3.Never used temporary storage either, lol.

Commander A9
Aug 1, 2013, 08:26 PM
Indeed; and for the sake of info, your room is tied to your account, so your room and items will be preserved.

But anything actually equipped on your character, or in its personal storage will be deleted if you erase your character. That also includes Mags and Support Partners.

Grady219
Aug 1, 2013, 09:33 PM
Temporary storage is where the game sends items you get from clearing e-codes if both your inventory and storage slots are completely filled.

RedRaz0r
Aug 2, 2013, 01:28 AM
Check the forums a bit next time before making a new thread, there are multiple threads with this discussion on just the first few pages.