PDA

View Full Version : koffie client order bugged

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Aug 2, 2013, 06:18 AM
ok i have been trying to figure out why 2 quest will not show up for koffie. 1st quest is lvl cap trial II im a lvl 48 braver and a lvl 39 fighter shouldnt i have gotten the quest at 45? or around 40 something? im on the third matter board if that means anything. Second quest is new simuation caves advance quest it says it should be unlocked after forest was done anyone kno why this one dont show up? im clueless but if you kno of anythin or hd similar problems feel free to share your knowledge. thx in advance

Grady219
Aug 2, 2013, 08:54 AM
Do you have all the areas unlocked yet? For the advance quest, I'm pretty sure it's kill a certain enemy in said advance quest.

PokeminMaster
Aug 2, 2013, 09:15 AM
I can say that if you're level 48, you don't need to worry about the Level Cap.
Level Cap I unlocked 31-40
Level Cap II unlocked 41-60
As for the Advanced Quests, I can't help you there...

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 09:16 AM
Did you actually do the forest AQ? Have you been able to turn in the forest AQ CO?

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:25 AM
Do you have all the areas unlocked yet? For the advance quest, I'm pretty sure it's kill a certain enemy in said advance quest.

yes everyting is done i did all explorations and turned them in i dont understand and its killing me lol i did the forest advance quest co for koffie already i need the caves and sactum

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:26 AM
I can say that if you're level 48, you don't need to worry about the Level Cap.
Level Cap I unlocked 31-40
Level Cap II unlocked 41-60
As for the Advanced Quests, I can't help you there...

but shouldnt i have the quest already? i just turned 49 and the lvl cap is 50

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:27 AM
Did you actually do the forest AQ? Have you been able to turn in the forest AQ CO?

yes i did the forest and turned it in i kno for sure because it got marked off for arks road which is why i ve been trying to finish the other 2

Z-0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:29 AM
He's asking if you completed the quest, not the Client Order. The Forest AQ quest must be fully cleared to unlock the Client Order, clearing the Client Order from Koffee doesn't cut it.

Also you've completed Level Cap II already if you're 49... lol. Once you hit 50 you'll automatically unlock Level Cap III and Level Cap IV is unlocked at 55.

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:36 AM
He's asking if you completed the quest, not the Client Order. The Forest AQ quest must be fully cleared to unlock the Client Order, clearing the Client Order from Koffee doesn't cut it.

Also you've completed Level Cap II already if you're 49... lol. Once you hit 50 you'll automatically unlock Level Cap III and Level Cap IV is unlocked at 55.

ok cool ill try that tyvm

PokeminMaster
Aug 2, 2013, 09:38 AM
Level Cap II is the last Client Order. There's nothing you need to do to reach lvl 51-60... XD

CHA0TIX-HANZ0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:53 AM
Level Cap II is the last Client Order. There's nothing you need to do to reach lvl 51-60... XD

ok jus making sure i wouldnt wanna be stuck somewhere thx tho