PDA

View Full Version : SEGAC tee shirts

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 08:51 AM
Well I did not see anyone make one so I took the initiative to do so.

Mostly made it out of protest for SOA not getting their shit together. Might wear it at E3 in protest next year.

Lostbob117
Aug 2, 2013, 08:58 AM
Good job, Night. I lol'd.

Z-0
Aug 2, 2013, 09:06 AM
I doubt anyone, let alone SEGA, would get the reference, unless they were Phantasy Star Universe players, which the majority of people are not.

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 09:07 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 09:08 AM
No SOA knows it all to well, I asked about it when i did an interview with them a while back. As for the people here and the majority of people I know on ship 2, they all played PSU. It is actually what spurred me to make it.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 09:10 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.

Yes SOA is why we cant have nice things lol

Meji
Aug 2, 2013, 09:10 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.I want a shirt with Gigabutts on it. That would be nice things.

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 09:14 AM
Yes SOA is why we cant have nice things lol

I more meant the community being full of people who think wearing passive aggressive shirts to gaming conventions would do anything but increase Sega's contempt for its fans.

I want a shirt with Gigabutts on it. That would be nice things.
You flatter me, sir :love:

EvilMag
Aug 2, 2013, 09:18 AM
I want a shirt with Gigabutts on it. That would be nice things.

Can we have a "I don't believe in MejiLuck™" T-shirt? :>

yoshiblue
Aug 2, 2013, 09:21 AM
Does it say "I do" on the back?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 09:24 AM
Guess you don't know how sega works at conventions. See the first layer of people they higher are usually fans that don't know much about the company. They sit at the booth and play the games with people and are told to watch the people playing the games and get feedback.

If those feedback people get interview by a person wearing a SEGAC shirt like myself, who has been asking what happened to PSO 2, and also back in the day i did an interview asking about PSU, it get back to them. Been their system for a while now.

Retehi
Aug 2, 2013, 09:28 AM
PSU didn't exactly leave a (good) footprint in a lot of memories, let alone the inside jokes.

Maybe 2 people at said convention that's one day out of the year will get the joke. Counting yourself of course.

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 09:28 AM
Huh, fair enough I guess. Still...it just seems kind of immature to put a logo mocking the company on a shirt and then going to their booth.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 09:36 AM
Huh, fair enough I guess. Still...it just seems kind of immature to put a logo mocking the company on a shirt and then going to their booth.

Ya kinda, but then again, I have gotten some really immature emails back when asking about their products in the past that I had to cover. Kinda a think they are known for. Usually its only stuff like this that people remember, sadly.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 09:38 AM
Also thank you to whoever bought one.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 2, 2013, 10:12 AM
ermahgerd, i will so totally buy that for moneys+^_^+ when i has moneys+^_^+ might be holidays+^_^+ bookmarked+^_^+

oh, and for 6 Years of hearing and saying SEGAC myself, a giant

+^_^+

for you+^_^+

KazukiQZ
Aug 2, 2013, 10:58 AM
SEGAC?
Sorry I only played PSO GC, and stopped. Then, continue back with PSO2 :3
BTW nice t-shirt!

Dhylec
Aug 2, 2013, 11:05 AM
1. No advertisement in the forum please.
2. If you have problem with Sega, bring it to them.