PDA

View Full Version : Signo Blue

fay
Aug 2, 2013, 09:48 AM
Does this exist? I've saw every other rare enemy before multiple times, except the rare blumelalla because that's just came out. But anyway, I've been spamming this game for over 1000 hours playtime now and I still haven't saw one. Is it just THAT much rarer than normal rare enemies or can it not appear?

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 09:52 AM
Signo Blues have a ~1/200 spawn rate, and being that signo beats aren't exactly the most common enemy in mines and the game is prone to rather long streaks...well, do the math.

vantwan123
Aug 2, 2013, 10:02 AM
And of course it just HAD to be signo blue that drops gekitsnata.

supersonix9
Aug 2, 2013, 10:05 AM

i know right omg this post

Punisher106
Aug 2, 2013, 10:19 AM
I'd say the same about Haze Draal, given I swore I've fought more blues than Hazes, but that's just me. Hopefully we'll see more of these guys, this weekend.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 2, 2013, 10:22 AM
I've fought more hazes than I did blues.

Though I did end up in a paralell area full of them once... too bad I was solo and they had a pair of zexias too.

strikerhunter
Aug 2, 2013, 10:30 AM
I fought more Zexiax than blues counted. Yea Blues are pretty rare.

Shinamori
Aug 2, 2013, 10:42 AM
They're "common" in cross burst on Mines/Tunnels AQ.

otaku998
Aug 2, 2013, 11:13 AM

This so much

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 2, 2013, 12:05 PM

We could say the same about bal blundarl and agito :(

I haven't even seen one to kill yet...

NoiseHERO
Aug 2, 2013, 12:17 PM
I'm 100% sure rare spawn =/= increased drop rate

Monster that doesn't pop up much (Literally rare) > Rare version of it > Rare drop from it > Good element% > Dudu/Monica > Happy for 2 days > 3 months later weapon is junk

This game OWNS you through RNGception.

Solution: Just buy everything pre-made after taco suffering,AQ'S, XQ's and selling anything you can through shops or become a lobby rat. >________>

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 12:22 PM
My experience says otherwise, of the literally several thousand gwanahdas I killed all of their rares combined added up to less than what the gwana neros I found gave me. Most of my gravel cores and both 10* gwana weapons I found came from neros, plus the lambda hard quartz and several of that stupid fucking moon clock rod.

NoiseHERO
Aug 2, 2013, 12:26 PM
I specifically had drops unique to the rare spawn in mind when thinking that. But in general I don't think I've ever gotten anything notable other than PA discs from a rare spawn either way. Sure would be nice if ANY boosted rates it had actually justified the rareception.

You know... Like an actually good game would do. >_>

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 12:31 PM
Yeah...

I'm still baffled about finding non-rare variant units from rare bosses. Seriously, what part of agrani should be dropping a ragne back unit? What part of agrani should be dropping a ragne answerer (with stigma, no less)? Wtf sega?

AgemFrostMage
Aug 2, 2013, 12:52 PM
I've fought more hazes than I did blues.

Though I did end up in a paralell area full of them once... too bad I was solo and they had a pair of zexias too.

Me too =) And he dropped a couple of the bad double saber PA and a level 12 namegid after being zanned down in the alternate dimension/Ryucross, what a guy ^_^

I just ended up with a haze with abunch of diggnuts though.

Sacrificial
Aug 2, 2013, 02:25 PM
They excist and yea there are rare. Crossburst in AQ mines spawns me them in area 2. Then again gl getting a burst in area 2

ThePendragon
Aug 2, 2013, 03:43 PM
What's a Signo Beat? Is it a rare version of those Singo Blue things that pop up everywhere? ;)

SakoHaruo
Aug 2, 2013, 06:01 PM
Area 1 AQ Tunnels is what you want to grind for Signo Blue. Signo has a high spawn rate there. Sometimes during a cross burst in Area 1 the only thing that spawns is Signo.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 3, 2013, 04:22 AM
Play Mines AQ. There are plenty of Signo Beat's there. I think I now spotted a little over 30 Signo Blue in total there and saw it drop its 10* dagger twice. Outside of the Mines AQ I seen two total in Mizer quest.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 3, 2013, 12:27 PM
Play Mines AQ. There are plenty of Signo Beat's there. I think I now spotted a little over 30 Signo Blue in total there and saw it drop its 10* dagger twice. Outside of the Mines AQ I seen two total in Mizer quest.

They spawn more often in distress signal investigation area 2, but blues are still stupid to hunt.