PDA

View Full Version : Next Chapter in Episode 2: Hunar fight in the next chapter?

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 01:20 AM
I went back to re-watch the nico-nico videos since something was puzzling me. We all know that in the September update we are going to have a story update. So as i re-watched the video, something caught my eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ES9pbXlUEhI

At around the last 10 sec of the video you'll see a fight scene. Shows a fight between two. Figure to the right is easily identified as Hunar since we see his overly large fist. But what the heck is the opposing figure fighting Hunar? Any thoughts, suggestions, or clues?

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 01:22 AM
There was talk of some 3rd group outside of the ARKS and Darkers called the Photners, so perhaps that's what it is? o: This is an interesting find. I feel dumb for missing it.

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 01:23 AM
Can't really tell my damn self really but if anything is certain they don't like each other and obv w/e that thing is has a lot of history with Falz Hunar. Can't wait to see who or what that is it was so blurry couldn't make it out.

Could very well be a Photoner on its own agenda.

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 01:24 AM
It kinda happens fast and video quality is terrible because of the blast from the light which makes it hard to tell.

Photoners was my first thoughts as well.

oratank
Aug 4, 2013, 01:35 AM
maria with rod that use to seal df that was is think
maybe it was the df battle in the past

Infinity Series
Aug 4, 2013, 02:09 AM
maria with rod that use to seal df that was is think
maybe it was the df battle in the past

same here

i kinda noticed the wing on her back because i am using it too :D

Project Astral
Aug 4, 2013, 02:39 AM
Apologies for just Print Screening straight from the video but that is definitely Maria, so oratank may be on to something.
http://i.imgur.com/udvTXsG.png

Little bit of text in this one
http://i.imgur.com/6YZkPs4.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER]You can almost count the number of pixels in these images haha

Alenoir
Aug 4, 2013, 02:39 AM
Maybe Xeno...

One can hope. :<

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 02:56 AM
It aint Maria I can tell you that cause Maria doesn't use Rods she uses Partizan.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 4, 2013, 03:01 AM
dude, spoiler alert this thread+^_^+ I'm still in episode 1 chapter 2+^_^+ came in here thinking about an earlier convo about a 12 man MPA hunar+^_^+

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 03:04 AM
dude, spoiler alert this thread+^_^+ I'm still in episode 1 chapter 2+^_^+ came in here thinking about an earlier convo about a 12 man MPA hunar+^_^+

It's from the trailer, I don't think it's much of a spoiler other than hunar fights a glowy thing. D:

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 03:08 AM

No its your own fault for looking in here >:3!

jooozek
Aug 4, 2013, 03:37 AM
yet another story hunar fight? isn't 1 enough, SEGA?

Maenara
Aug 4, 2013, 08:01 AM

Another Dark Falz attack? Isn't one enough?

Falz ain't gonna stop cause you're tired of him.

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 08:01 AM

Haven't you heard? Falz always comes back for another round =_=

On topic: Zenobia is correct, Maria doesn't use a rod which is makes things more confusing as to who is the one fighting Hunar.

Punisher106
Aug 4, 2013, 08:04 AM
What if, god forbid, that person might be the player?

Gardios
Aug 4, 2013, 08:04 AM
On topic: Zenobia is correct, Maria doesn't use a rod which is makes things more confusing as to who is the one fighting Hunar.
I don't think it's outlandish for someone to wield the rod even if the class doesn't allow for it. Gameplay != story battles and stuff.

Considering that the first one boiled down to "lol let's play, little vermins", another one really should not be surprising.

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 08:06 AM
What if, god forbid, that person might be the player?

I doubt that, Sega normally use the generic default outfits for their storyline heads-up stuffs. Then again, who doesn't want to see their character kicking Hunar's ass in the Matterboard/Story?

jooozek
Aug 4, 2013, 08:09 AM
Considering that the first one boiled down to "lol let's play, little vermins", another one really should not be surprising.

but he got his ass kicked massively, why would he come back in the same form? that's worse than even the kiddy comicbooks like naruto and bleach

Ezodagrom
Aug 4, 2013, 08:10 AM
Zenobia is correct, Maria doesn't use a rod which is makes things more confusing as to who is the one fighting Hunar.
[spoiler-box]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2650/soag.jpg[/spoiler-box]

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 08:14 AM
[spoiler-box]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2650/soag.jpg[/spoiler-box]

-.- I already acknowledge that it is Marie but now questioning why is she using it? Are we going to say bye bye Hunar in this chapter or something?

Going to make a wild guess: Marie fights hunar with the weirdo wand or some sort, she begins to loose and then you jump in to save the day.

but he got his ass kicked massively, why would he come back in the same form? that's worse than even the kiddy comicbooks like naruto and bleach

Becaues Hunar never learns.

Gardios
Aug 4, 2013, 08:32 AM

As Falz HUnar in MB8? That was play time for him. As Dark Falz Elder in the Emergency Quest? He retreats without the tiniest scratch as indicated by the event tablet afterwards.

We never kicked his ass, all we did was defending ourselves from being massacred.

Ezodagrom
Aug 4, 2013, 08:47 AM
-.- I already acknowledge that it is Marie but now questioning why is she using it? Are we going to say bye bye Hunar in this chapter or something?

Going to make a wild guess: Marie fights hunar with the weirdo wand or some sort, she begins to loose and then you jump in to save the day.
Oh, my bad...
Anyway, in previous chapters there's a rod that was used to unseal falz, so maybe the weapon that Maria is using could be that rod?
Either that or she's actually using a partisan.

jooozek
Aug 4, 2013, 08:52 AM
As Falz HUnar in MB8? That was play time for him. As Dark Falz Elder in the Emergency Quest? He retreats without the tiniest scratch as indicated by the event tablet afterwards.

We never kicked his ass, all we did was defending ourselves from being massacred.

eh, i dont know man, "play time is over" seems like a sore losers phrase, especially, after how most, if not all players butcher him in that fight :-?

oratank
Aug 4, 2013, 09:45 AM
we haven't seen her weapon yet
it can be anything all we got now, is guess

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 10:10 AM
1. That's not a rod, it's a partisan. :/

Maximum Burst
Aug 4, 2013, 10:12 AM
It could be a flashback.

Maenara
Aug 4, 2013, 11:39 AM
eh, i dont know man, "play time is over" seems like a sore losers phrase, especially, after how most, if not all players butcher him in that fight :-?

And immediately after, Falz proceeds to rip apart 20% of Naberius to turn into Elder.

Zyrusticae
Aug 4, 2013, 12:11 PM
Falz is impossible to defeat. That was the entire point of the whole first episode, just to drill that into your head. How could you possibly have missed that?

Back to the topic, I agree with Z-0. It's a partisan, not a rod. The glowy light effect is indicative of nothing.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 4, 2013, 12:23 PM
1. That's not a rod, it's a partisan. :/

It could be a flashback.

I'm gonna go with one of these.

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 02:41 PM
Oh, my bad...
Anyway, in previous chapters there's a rod that was used to unseal falz, so maybe the weapon that Maria is using could be that rod?
Either that or she's actually using a partisan.

PLOT TWIST! Maria actually played a part in releasing Falz upon us.

OH snap kids what are you gonna do now!?

Nah on a serious note that is Maria and she is using a Partizan not a rod and a flashback of maybe Maria remembering something.