PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Falz Arms: What does it do?

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 10:33 AM
Absolutely nothing for weapon drops. The only thing it increases is the chance of unit drops.

"But Yata, I want Falz units" - Fuck you, Hunar units are better.

nightman
Aug 4, 2013, 10:34 AM
This can't be real! Who? What? When? Where? Why? and sometimes HOW?!

BIG OLAF
Aug 4, 2013, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I stopped caring about breaking all the arms; it's pointless anyway. Still fun to do, but pointless.

EvilMag
Aug 4, 2013, 10:43 AM
"But Yata, JP people will get mad at us!" JP people don't care anymore. If fact, the only people I see that rage at people attacking lower arms is English players.

~Aya~
Aug 4, 2013, 11:03 AM
I always thought it increased the amount of drops therefore more chances at better stuffs~

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 11:06 AM
Nah, not exactly. Parts on enemies count as separate enemies when it comes to drop tables, and drop entirely different things to what is known as the "body". For Falz, his arms drop units while the main body drops the weapons.

That also being said, there's no reason not to break the arms unless your team is complete garbage. I can duo Falz, break all the arms and be done in 3 minutes, so...

Cyclon
Aug 4, 2013, 11:07 AM
Maybe you should have noticed earlier, because everyone has actively been teaching how to destroy every arms and how you're a scrub if you don't. The result of doing the opposite of that right now? Half the team will follow you, half won't. Loss of efficiency, loss of time for everyone. Because yes, twelve people shocking and destroying the arms is still quite a lot more damaging than just six focusing the core and lower hands while the others watch. Not to mention having even two weak bullet users with different objectives is ALWAYS a bad idea. I have witnessed this so many times by now it's not even funny anymore.

The lesson of today? Stop being stubborn people. Period.

Maenara
Aug 4, 2013, 11:34 AM
"But Yata, I want Falz units" - Fuck you, Hunar units are better.

Joke's on you, Hunar units are Falz units.

Breaking arms reduces the amount of attacks Falz can do, and it's not like you can do multiple runs of Falz per emergency, so it's not like speed matters.

nightman
Aug 4, 2013, 12:13 PM

Breaking arms reduces the amount of attacks Falz can do, and it's not like you can do multiple runs of Falz per emergency, so it's not like speed matters.

Yes you can if you have multiple characters, which everyone has at least 2 of them. Also, it's cool to break the arms if you actually have a force who can shock falz, but when there isn't one, it's just too much trouble to shock him with weapons.

pkemr4
Aug 4, 2013, 12:27 PM
i prefer them breaking the arms so he is down temporaliy enough for me to WB it red weakpoint on his head and then elder it on normal mode

Neith
Aug 4, 2013, 01:33 PM
Seems like almost everyone has a different 'correct' way to do Falz. I personally break all the arms until only his highest pairs remain, then shock to break the rest.

Really don't care about the Falz units, but never know if someone in the party might want them so I think you should break as many arms as you can.

I will say though that it depends on the party; I had a run earlier where I was the only Force, and I couldn't reliably shock Falz often enough to bring his arms down. As a result, fight went on for ages because the team wouldn't attack the core and were waiting for me. Shock wasn't happening often so it took forever. With 2 or more FOs (or people with shock weapons), breaking the arms shouldn't even be a problem.

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 01:35 PM
Actually I remember people began to start breaking Falz Arms (not Elder's :-P) when Ely-sion came out. Someone made a stupid rumor that Ely-sion was also dropped by arms so I guess it's either that or something else that drove people mad to break falz arms. Meh I don't care, more money drop for me since I don't break'em.

Ironically, no one but a few like me, my team, and whoever was smart enough to either not believe it actually checked the loot table of drops from the week.

Edit: Lol if the thread was mentioning towards Elder Arm's then all it does is drops more loot. More loot means more chances for rares, not increase in x% drop rate (including weapons and units).

jooozek
Aug 4, 2013, 01:40 PM
dunno about the FOs but do people really never give any thought why people suddenly pull out 1* twin mechs and start shoting the arms? doesn't anything click then?

MetalDude
Aug 4, 2013, 01:47 PM
I'm kind of glad that's become a thing. I was getting sick of people seriously waiting to destroy the main six before jumping on the extras when it's way more efficient to destroy those asap and then simultaneously work on his main arms.

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 02:34 PM
Actually I remember people began to start breaking Falz Arms (not Elder's :-P) when Ely-sion came out. Someone made a stupid rumor that Ely-sion was also dropped by arms so I guess it's either that or something else that drove people mad to break falz arms. Meh I don't care, more money drop for me since I don't break'em.

Ironically, no one but a few like me, my team, and whoever was smart enough to either not believe it actually checked the loot table of drops from the week.

Edit: Lol if the thread was mentioning towards Elder Arm's then all it does is drops more loot. More loot means more chances for rares, not increase in x% drop rate (including weapons and units).

That's the exact misconception. Breaking the arms has no affect on rare weapon drops, only Elder unit drops.

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 4, 2013, 02:41 PM
I like breaking the arms in phase 2 only because I want to be courteous to the rest of the MPA. Unless the MPA comes to an agreement to Zerg Rush the core I won't pull a Leeroy Jenkins. I don't particularly care about the units as they'll just be Photon Sphere fodder.

Also, KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

GALEFORCE
Aug 4, 2013, 02:43 PM
I'm kind of glad that's become a thing. I was getting sick of people seriously waiting to destroy the main six before jumping on the extras when it's way more efficient to destroy those asap and then simultaneously work on his main arms.

Except it's not efficient if people attack the already accessible arms instead of the top four.

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 02:47 PM

You must be dumb you can do multiple runs of Falz Elder so as long as you do one EQ of the hands fight to qualify and switch to another character and do the same on them that is all.

Gardios
Aug 4, 2013, 02:48 PM
I don't particularly care about the units as they'll just be Photon Sphere fodder.

I care for the units because they're Photon Sphere fodder. I like the EXP boosters.

Magus_84
Aug 4, 2013, 02:49 PM
You must be dumb you can do multiple runs of Falz Elder so as long as you do one EQ of the hands fight to qualify and switch to another character and do the same on them that is all.

Not having multiple characters of level to do Very Hard doesn't make someone dumb.

Galexer
Aug 4, 2013, 02:53 PM
I only like to see the arms break because its satisfying. Take (different game but same mind set for me) monster hunter for instance, going head to head with a Narga and finally seeing you cut his right eye? That is freaking cool its like "Hey im actually hurting it!". Same goes for Falz an arms, Banshees an Banthers for their claws, Quarts, Vol, etc, etc. its just so damn satisfying!

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 4, 2013, 02:54 PM
I care for the units because they're Photon Sphere fodder. I like the EXP boosters.

I don't rely on Elder Units for Photon Sphere fodder because I find other 10* units much more frequently.

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 03:00 PM
Not having multiple characters of level to do Very Hard doesn't make someone dumb.

The part where she said you couldn't do multiple runs and that misguided information was dumb in itself. Also you can make a second character if YOU want to, but that's your choice.

Saying the wrong things without full knowledge yeah you're dumb.

gigawuts
Aug 4, 2013, 03:01 PM
man you've got to be really upset about the whole falz arm thing to make a thread like this

i'm sorry whatever it is that happened to you happened to you

Reyva
Aug 4, 2013, 03:09 PM
Lol who cares as long as the damn thing dies. Thats only when I start caring.

Guess we got a lot of Simon Cowells up in this ****. Gettin mad cuz you swing the wrong way in game 8-). Note, I never have had the case in pso2 yet of people critiquing me or a group on anything. Probably because I play with the JPs more than English players.

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 03:14 PM
I only particularly care if the game is really slow and I can't get my extras (plus it runs booster time too much sometimes).

Variant
Aug 4, 2013, 03:45 PM
So uh, can I get a reference/source or something about breaking parts only giving more units? I've heard this in several places but honesty couldn't find a trusted source for it. Did SEGA confirm this at some point?

Gardios
Aug 4, 2013, 03:48 PM
It's from the Expert Guide.

Redzone
Aug 4, 2013, 04:23 PM
Seems like almost everyone has a different 'correct' way to do Falz. I personally break all the arms until only his highest pairs remain, then shock to break the rest.

Really don't care about the Falz units, but never know if someone in the party might want them so I think you should break as many arms as you can.

I will say though that it depends on the party; I had a run earlier where I was the only Force, and I couldn't reliably shock Falz often enough to bring his arms down. As a result, fight went on for ages because the team wouldn't attack the core and were waiting for me. Shock wasn't happening often so it took forever. With 2 or more FOs (or people with shock weapons), breaking the arms shouldn't even be a problem.

If you're having trouble shocking falz try Sazonde - that's what I use to shock him.

gigawuts
Aug 4, 2013, 04:27 PM
rescue guns with shock iii pls

Redzone
Aug 4, 2013, 04:29 PM
The part where she said you couldn't do multiple runs and that misguided information was dumb in itself. Also you can make a second character if YOU want to, but that's your choice.

Saying the wrong things without full knowledge yeah you're dumb.

I agree with you - I personally am sick and tired of seeing SO many players repeat the same FALSE information they heard from someone else over and over so often it becomes a common misconception.

It's like saying mountain dew reduces your sperm count. ORLY? PROVE IT

- You CAN do falz multiple times. Once on each character.

You login in, kill hands at least once on each character (any difficulty) - then login each character during the 30 min Elder portion of the EQ and you have ALL 30 mins to get each character in and find ppl to kill elder with. It's really not that hard.

Honestly the BEST Elder MPA's i've been in are the ones that start right before Elder EQ is over (because these are the people who are doing it on their 2nd, 3rd, possibly even 4th character!!) - They break arms so fast I don't even worry about going straight for the core.

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 04:45 PM
That's the exact misconception. Breaking the arms has no affect on rare weapon drops, only Elder unit drops.

Um note what I said a bit after that, I said including units aka falz units which counts as rares. Never said anything bout increase x% percent chance, also more nodes means another shot of a drop.

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 04:50 PM
Um note what I said a bit after that, I said including units aka falz units which counts as rares. Never said anything bout increase x% percent chance, also more nodes means another shot of a drop.
No, it doesn't. Those extra "nodes" aren't another shot of what you want dropping, they can only drop the 10* units.

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 04:51 PM
No, it doesn't. Those extra "nodes" aren't another shot of what you want dropping, they can only drop the 10* units.

IS why I said units.

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 04:52 PM

10* units are rares.
More broken arms = more chances at the units.
ergo more broken = more chances at rares... I don't think he ever said anything specific.

Oh and I break the arms because I like breaking boss parts. I don't get bent out of shape if falz dies with arms left though. I break them for the sake of breaking them and don't really care for the units.

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 04:53 PM
from the way he worded it, it sounded like he was saying that you had more chance at rares in general, not exactly just the units. :v

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 04:54 PM
from the way he worded it, it sounded like he was saying that you had more chance at rares in general, not exactly just the units. :v

Fair enough. :U

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 04:55 PM

That's my fault on my end on my first post (tired as hell), but my second post or the one above yours was clearly towards units.

Redzone
Aug 4, 2013, 05:02 PM
THE POINT HERE IS:

Don't get butthurt if some of the arms aren't broken or people are attacking core or invulnerable bottom arms - because the arms aren't going to give you any 11 or 12 star items, at best you'll get a GARBAGE 10 star unit.

Falz spellstones are garbage too! Takes 20 for garbage 10 star wep you can recycle for 1 excube... every level at 60 gives 2 excubes.

If you're worried about the GARBAGE items that falz arms can drop - run AQ's instead! Clones = MONEY, Rares = MONEY, Falz arms.. NOT EQUAL MONEY

Anyway we all know this thread won't do any good because 90% of the PSO2 English speaking community is too garbage to even read PSO World forums or jp wiki or anything else for research/info.

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 05:18 PM
THE POINT HERE IS:

Don't get butthurt if some of the arms aren't broken or people are attacking core or invulnerable bottom arms - because the arms aren't going to give you any 11 or 12 star items, at best you'll get a GARBAGE 10 star unit.

Falz spellstones are garbage too! Takes 20 for garbage 10 star wep you can recycle for 1 excube... every level at 60 gives 2 excubes.

If you're worried about the GARBAGE items that falz arms can drop - run AQ's instead! Clones = MONEY, Rares = MONEY, Falz arms.. NOT EQUAL MONEY

Anyway we all know this thread won't do any good because 90% of the PSO2 English speaking community is too garbage to even read PSO World forums or jp wiki or anything else for research/info.

I think the crux of the matter is while it is true that breaking the arms will not help the boss yield an 11* any more than if you don't, you are using your own pre-dispensed logic to invalidate the other reasons.

Maybe people want stones for more Excubes?

Maybe people want those units to trade them in for Spheres?

While it certainly is nice of you to make sure people know that it's not increasing their 11* drop chance, there's still absolutely no reason not to try and kill the arms. All you're doing is creating weak excuses for not doing it because the complaining irritates you, not actually presenting any valid reasoning why not killing the arms is either more efficient or more reasonable to do than just killing them anyway.

Long story short...kill the arms.

Remz69
Aug 4, 2013, 05:20 PM
Wait, hold on , i must have gotten something terribly wrong

i knew (i really did) that breaking arms wasn't important for the drops that matter

but there's no way what I'm going to say is not nonsense (double negative) because no one would ever break the arms if i were to be right

basically, if breaking arms just add units to the drop table / increase their odds of dropping without increasing loot or it being its own loot separated from main body loot

then actually, breaking the arms is a bad thing ?! because more garbage or increased odds for garbage in the loot table obviously means fewer chances of dropping good stuff ?!

I'm probably wrong, i just don't see where, I'm dumb like that

GuardianGirth
Aug 4, 2013, 05:22 PM
Fuck the arms, kill the core.

Redzone
Aug 4, 2013, 05:25 PM
I think the crux of the matter is while it is true that breaking the arms will not help the boss yield an 11* any more than if you don't, you are using your own pre-dispensed logic to invalidate the other reasons.

Maybe people want stones for more Excubes?

Maybe people want those units to trade them in for Spheres?

While it certainly is nice of you to make sure people know that it's not increasing their 11* drop chance, there's still absolutely no reason not to try and kill the arms. All you're doing is creating weak excuses for not doing it because the complaining irritates you, not actually presenting any valid reasoning why not killing the arms is either more efficient or more reasonable to do than just killing them anyway.

Long story short...kill the arms.

Not killing the arms IS more efficient. In the long run - the FASTER you kill elder the MORE characters you will be able to kill him on - DRASTICALLY increasing your chances of finding 11 and 12 star items from falz!

Sure, most of the time I personally attempt to break arms! That's because I've only got 2 VH elder capable characters.

If you absolutely @$#%ing HAVE to break every arm - run a team Falz!

All I am saying is, stop complaining if you don't get every arm.. it doesn't even matter.

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 05:25 PM
The point of this topic is not to say DON'T KILL THE ARMS. It's to say that killing the arms has no affect on rare weapon drops. It's to inform all of the people that cry when people attack the core when the majority of the party is so incredibly obsessed/reliant on breaking the arms that they allow the fight to approach 10 minutes long, which severely affects people with active drop boosters (from past fights) and people with multiple characters that want to get in more than one fight.

GuardianGirth
Aug 4, 2013, 05:27 PM
Actually, Its not arms VS core anymore. Just kill him as quickly as possible. The end.

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 05:27 PM
I will say this aside from the arms he makes good for the exp just saiyan~!

Redzone
Aug 4, 2013, 05:52 PM
Wait, hold on , i must have gotten something terribly wrong

i knew (i really did) that breaking arms wasn't important for the drops that matter

but there's no way what I'm going to say is not nonsense (double negative) because no one would ever break the arms if i were to be right

basically, if breaking arms just add units to the drop table / increase their odds of dropping without increasing loot or it being its own loot separated from main body loot

then actually, breaking the arms is a bad thing ?! because more garbage or increased odds for garbage in the loot table obviously means fewer chances of dropping good stuff ?!

I'm probably wrong, i just don't see where, I'm dumb like that

Yep, you're wrong it's doesn't work that way.

The more arms you break the more drops will actually be there for you to pickup, the catch is those extra drops WONT have a chance of giving you the good stuff.

You should know this by now if you've been playing PSO2 and paying attention at all to the amount of items bosses drop :/

vantwan123
Aug 4, 2013, 05:56 PM
Breaking all the arms increases the amount of meseta he drops though, so there's that as well.

Remz69
Aug 4, 2013, 06:05 PM
oh so breakable parts do have their own separate drops, that's what i thought from experience
but from looking for info on the net and talking with some people i get a lot of contradictory infos and at the end of the day i get confused

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 06:11 PM
The point of this topic is not to say DON'T KILL THE ARMS. It's to say that killing the arms has no affect on rare weapon drops. It's to inform all of the people that cry when people attack the core when the majority of the party is so incredibly obsessed/reliant on breaking the arms that they allow the fight to approach 10 minutes long, which severely affects people with active drop boosters (from past fights) and people with multiple characters that want to get in more than one fight.

And that's not their problem.

But you, the little snot in the middle over ending the core when everyone else wants more drops (regardless if 11* or not), are their problem.

GuardianGirth
Aug 4, 2013, 06:16 PM
Wanna know what the problem is? Relying on other players at all.
Tell me to solo him? Sure would if there wasn't a 30 minute time limit to do it on 3 characters.

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 06:21 PM
And that's not their problem.

But you, the little snot in the middle over ending the core when everyone else wants more drops (regardless if 11* or not), are their problem.

You cannot assume that everyone else wants more drops (100k meseta TOPS). I never said I, or anyone else just rushed the core. What I said was that people keep bitching about people attacking the core when you have 2-3 people with shock tmg's trying to shock Falz Elder extending the fight to unnecessary amounts of time.

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 06:21 PM
Wanna know what the problem is? Relying on other players at all.
Tell me to solo him? Sure would if there wasn't a 30 minute time limit to do it on 3 characters.

So because you're incapable you decide to ease your misfortune by ruining 11 others' game experience?

I still don't see how you believe people wouldn't think of you as being annoying for blazing the Falz Core.

Is this whole thread just trying to say "See, I'm not being stupid by attacking the core because it doesn't even matter! You don't boost your 11* drops!", completely ignoring the fact that there are other valid reasons for breaking the arms?

You get no sympathy from me. Let the wave of nauseating complaints wash over you like a hurricane for not killing the arms.

GuardianGirth
Aug 4, 2013, 06:25 PM
I welcome the wave of ignorant masses. Maybe my actions will enlighten them finally.

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2013, 06:25 PM
I want to be Elder though ;A;

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 06:28 PM
I welcome the wave of ignorant masses. Maybe my actions will enlighten them finally.

They won't, because by all accounts of reasonable logic you are the ignorant one.

You cannot assume that everyone else wants more drops (100k meseta TOPS). I never said I, or anyone else just rushed the core. What I said was that people keep bitching about people attacking the core when you have 2-3 people with shock tmg's trying to shock Falz Elder extending the fight to unnecessary amounts of time.

If you don't rush the core, then nobody will complain, so what exactly is it that you are complaining about?

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 07:22 PM
Aiming for the core isn't exactly the most efficient way of doing it, either. Reason being is that:

1. The core takes less damage than the palms/arms.
2. The core usually cannot be hit while he's doing attacks.

The fastest way to kill Falz is to attack the core, just before he throws meteors and afterwards (if you have a lot of fighters, you can kill him at this point), but after he does his first attack, you MUST attack the arms if killing him as fast as possible is your goal, because aiming for the core all the time is doing it wrong, because you'll be wasting WBs going from arm -> core -> arm -> arm, etc. Shock him and keep getting the arms / one of the palms near the centre and you'll kill faster than going for the core all the time.

Freshellent
Aug 4, 2013, 07:34 PM
This is pretty entertaining, I just have no idea who to root for.

supersonix9
Aug 4, 2013, 07:35 PM
in the end, sine wins

gigawuts
Aug 4, 2013, 07:46 PM
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1341/93/1341933548751.jpg

really

this is falz

you can basically not do this wrong if there's a crystal at the end

BIG OLAF
Aug 4, 2013, 07:53 PM
This is pretty entertaining, I just have no idea who to root for.

Welcome back to PSOW, Mr. Fresh. :D

You'll have to get used to this.

Freshellent
Aug 4, 2013, 08:03 PM
Yo, peeps is way too high strung around here. Where's dedelight? I think that's his name, I liked that guy.

And thank you, this place is weird.

Shirai
Aug 4, 2013, 08:05 PM
And thank you, this place is weird.

Couldn't agree with you any more.

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 08:37 PM
What we're saying here, is stop crying when people attack the core when nobody can shock Falz.

Shinamori
Aug 4, 2013, 08:42 PM
They only time I attack the core of times is running out. Other than than, I break the Arms.

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 09:00 PM
What we're saying here, is stop crying when people attack the core when nobody can shock Falz.

No, that's not what the original message of this thread was, nor is it the sentiment of the OP by virtue of his own words.

First of all, finding any Falz MPA without a shock is an absolute rarity anymore since weak all class mechs went viral. Forces aren't even needed. I dare you to tell me when you get your next group completely devoid of not only any forces, but anybody who possesses a pair of shock mechs. Mine are always with me. This simply just doesn't happen anymore.

The OP believes that breaking the arms is a a waste of time, and he's downright incorrect. It's not. There's payout for breaking them. It may not be the pay out you or he wants or cares about but some people do.

If you are in a MP full of people, you're kind of obligated to do what the party wants to do if you don't want to get bitched at. If you're the only idiot attacking the core when the MP is clearly showing intention to break all the arms, and at the end you're saying "WHAT?! ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT STUFFZ ANYWAY!", that doesn't change the fact that you're a moron. Attack the arms like everyone else. If you join a MP where everyone is going hammy on the core (which I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever seen in my time playing PSO2 since Falz released. EVER), then by all means. Blow your load.

What you are saying here is that if there's no point in attacking the arms because you have absolutely no means to attack them, attack the core. Which is probably the dumbest thing you could probably say because no shit. You just described an obvious and nearly non-existent circumstance.

BIG OLAF
Aug 4, 2013, 09:04 PM
Zipper lova tha trollan

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 09:10 PM
Zipper lova tha trollan

I think he's mad.

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 09:12 PM
I think he's mad.

You don't know me very well.

Coatl
Aug 4, 2013, 09:13 PM
What I want to know is if breaking the arms gives you more stones. The majority of people will go back to running Falz just for excubes again once they're capped on their braver.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 4, 2013, 09:14 PM
Breaking the Arms gives you the satisfaction of slowly and painfully killing Falz

Z-0
Aug 4, 2013, 09:15 PM
What I want to know is if breaking the arms gives you more stones. The majority of people will go back to running Falz just for excubes again once they're capped on their braver.
I don't think so myself, as I've received the max amount (6) just killing Falz directly.

Zipzo
Aug 4, 2013, 09:18 PM
I don't think so myself, as I've received the max amount (6) just killing Falz directly.

Ah, but then there's the question...

Does killing all the arms increase your chance at getting the max amount?

http://troll.me/images/keanu-reeves-conspiracy/whoa.jpg

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 09:21 PM
It doesnt.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 4, 2013, 09:22 PM
Or does it

vantwan123
Aug 4, 2013, 09:25 PM
schrodinger's falz

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 09:28 PM
Breaking the Arms gives you the satisfaction of slowly and painfully killing Falz

Pretty much this.

Redzone
Aug 4, 2013, 09:30 PM
No, that's not what the original message of this thread was, nor is it the sentiment of the OP by virtue of his own words.

First of all, finding any Falz MPA without a shock is an absolute rarity anymore since weak all class mechs went viral. Forces aren't even needed. I dare you to tell me when you get your next group completely devoid of not only any forces, but anybody who possesses a pair of shock mechs. Mine are always with me. This simply just doesn't happen anymore.

The OP believes that breaking the arms is a a waste of time, and he's downright incorrect. It's not. There's payout for breaking them. It may not be the pay out you or he wants or cares about but some people do.

If you are in a MP full of people, you're kind of obligated to do what the party wants to do if you don't want to get bitched at. If you're the only idiot attacking the core when the MP is clearly showing intention to break all the arms, and at the end you're saying "WHAT?! ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT STUFFZ ANYWAY!", that doesn't change the fact that you're a moron. Attack the arms like everyone else. If you join a MP where everyone is going hammy on the core (which I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever seen in my time playing PSO2 since Falz released. EVER), then by all means. Blow your load.

What you are saying here is that if there's no point in attacking the arms because you have absolutely no means to attack them, attack the core. Which is probably the dumbest thing you could probably say because no shit. You just described an obvious and nearly non-existent circumstance.

Z, "There's payout for breaking them. It may not be the pay out you or he wants or cares about but some people do."

All that matters is the time it takes, and S-rank. Breaks aren't worth it on elder.

LordYata
Aug 4, 2013, 09:36 PM
schrodinger's falz

Mind = blown.

riku2replica
Aug 4, 2013, 09:38 PM
Just join the crowds and hit those wb marked arms. :D
Simple as that.

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 09:40 PM
and S-rank..
S-ranks matter even less than the breaks. ._.

Mike
Aug 4, 2013, 09:44 PM
I think this has been discussed to it's fullest and since it's degraded to insults, I am closing this topic.