PDA

View Full Version : How are these Symbol Art done?

gravityvx
Aug 4, 2013, 10:48 AM
Seriously, have been seeing a lot more of these lately, I'm very curious now how people are getting their actual character into the symbol art like in this screenshot. Anyone have an idea how it's done?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/TlPoRQy.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

oratank
Aug 4, 2013, 10:51 AM
by owner awesome skill?

jooozek
Aug 4, 2013, 10:53 AM
uh, import it from history and open in the editor?

Noc Codez
Aug 4, 2013, 10:53 AM
There's a program called tracer it opens up a window in pso2 and you can trace the picture it's still very hard and you need patience

gravityvx
Aug 4, 2013, 10:55 AM
uh, import it from history and open in the editor?

Tried, couldnt find it.

jooozek
Aug 4, 2013, 10:57 AM
you need to add it first to your saved symbol arts before you can open it for editing

gravityvx
Aug 4, 2013, 10:57 AM
There's a program called tracer it opens up a window in pso2 and you can trace the picture it's still very hard and you need patience

Tracer huh, guess I'll have to give that a go then. Thanks.

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 4, 2013, 11:00 AM
A friend of mine showed me a program that allows me to trace overlaying transparent pictures. The only problem I have is the zoom function in game. 200% zoom isn't enough for me to catch every detail, but I'll manage.

It sucks when someone tells you that the SA you're working on is already in the game. Just had that happen to me and now I have to make something entirely new.

Maenara
Aug 4, 2013, 11:36 AM
Someone needs to make an SA of 2 Gilnachs driving an ambulance with a third Gilnach sitting on top as the siren.

Gama
Aug 4, 2013, 01:31 PM
ill never put so much effort on SA again, it will just be stolen and used or modified.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 4, 2013, 01:34 PM
Google is failing me searching for this "Tracer", can someone post a link??? +^_^+

gravityvx
Aug 4, 2013, 02:37 PM
Google is failing me searching for this "Tracer", can someone post a link??? +^_^+

Took me a bit of digging but I found the one made specifically for pso2, all the settings and readme are in japanese though.

http://makebooth.com/i/bJRuj