PDA

View Full Version : Quartz Dragon

southernboy
Aug 4, 2013, 04:02 PM
so I got to kill this dragon to get to very hard. and im new and dumb. where I find this guy at lol?

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 4, 2013, 04:04 PM
Floating Continent.

southernboy
Aug 4, 2013, 04:05 PM
ah... thanks..

omg is there a floating island I don't know about? where everything aint level 60?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 4, 2013, 04:32 PM
omg is there a floating island I don't know about? where everything aint level 60?

Do you not have free exploration for floating continent unlocked? There's always a quartz dragon in the final area. May be a cryss drall on very hard.

boomboom
Aug 4, 2013, 04:33 PM
what lvl the quartz has to be, u can encounter quartz in floating cont free exploration or in border break(random chance though)
are you sure you dont know where you can find quartz dragon?

in qua nave es?
si in eadem navi eris minister meus

strikerhunter
Aug 4, 2013, 04:39 PM
Edit after Kondibon pointing me out: FC exploration, FC random encounter, or Border Break for Quartz. Actually I think it has to be a FC exploration Quartz.

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2013, 04:46 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure he's asking about where to find quartz to UNLOCK VH, doing continent exploration on hard should be enough. My question is, how did you get this far without having done floating continent exploration? Spamming Border Break? What's the highest exploration map you have unlocked?

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 04:57 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure he's asking about where to find quartz to UNLOCK VH, doing continent exploration on hard should be enough. My question is, how did you get this far without having done floating continent exploration? Spamming Border Break? What's the highest exploration map you have unlocked?

^Noted have you only been doing BB(Border Break) and Dark Falz EQ's and others to lvl? Lord that has got to be the most commendable yet scary thing anyone could do I am surprised you got this far o-o.

As Kondibon~Chan said just do Floating continent Normal or hard sense the nerf you don't need S rank for any of koffies quest just rush there and maul him.

southernboy
Aug 4, 2013, 05:02 PM
I got all the way up to tunnals

alright thanks guys been a big help

Tiffania
Aug 5, 2013, 04:36 AM
^Noted have you only been doing BB(Border Break) and Dark Falz EQ's and others to lvl? Lord that has got to be the most commendable yet scary thing anyone could do I am surprised you got this far o-o.

thats actually me i used 6 or 7 tri pass 100%'s on hard mode dark falz runs went from 20's to 40 XD

Zenobia
Aug 5, 2013, 05:29 AM
thats actually me i used 6 or 7 tri pass 100%'s on hard mode dark falz runs went from 20's to 40 XD

Could you be Tiffania West by any chance? The one wearing the yellow bikini?

AgemFrostMage
Aug 5, 2013, 11:26 AM
The crys draal it can be said is crystal... does this mean that Crys from Phantasy Star III is a man named Crystal... -_- Or... Crystal Rhys?

gigawuts
Aug 5, 2013, 11:54 AM
Er, no?

Laga
Aug 6, 2013, 11:13 PM
Cryss Draal is just a more beefed up version of Quartz Dragon.

strikerhunter
Aug 6, 2013, 11:20 PM
The crys draal it can be said is crystal... does this mean that Crys from Phantasy Star III is a man named Crystal... -_- Or... Crystal Rhys?

No. Crysaal is just a rare Quartz and not Crystal from PS III.