PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 3 for Zoron Goraal runs?

InfiniteAzure
Aug 5, 2013, 04:03 PM
Been trying my hardest to run though this trying to find this rare sucker. I want Nazonde ;-; anyone want to run this with me?

Way I do the runs is the group just rushes the boss and if not one of them is rare we reset. (He does spawn more than 1 when you are in a group right?).

IGN: Kyuma

Whisper me if you want to join me~ In block 9 atm

jooozek
Aug 5, 2013, 04:10 PM
only one spawns since he's actually considered as a boss, and not a mini boss

InfiniteAzure
Aug 5, 2013, 04:16 PM
only one spawns since he's actually considered as a boss, and not a mini boss

oh, thought he would be like a caterguy or an org blahblah

Wolf_Asari
Aug 5, 2013, 04:21 PM
Only one Goron spawns even with 4 players.

I hunted for Nazonde solo ended up with Nazonde lv13 after 3 Zoron Gorals and 2-3 hours of Subdue Zoron spam.

InfiniteAzure
Aug 5, 2013, 04:24 PM

I hunted for Nazonde solo ended up with Nazonde lv13 after 3 Zoron Gorals and 2-3 hours of Subdue Zoron spam.

;-; crap might as well solo it then since that plan went down the drain

jooozek
Aug 5, 2013, 04:24 PM

did you bother with s-ranking each time?

Emp
Aug 5, 2013, 04:25 PM
I found most of the pas and techs just by running bb. Only techs and pas that I know that cant found in bb is zanverse, nabarta and launcher pa.

Run bb cause its goin to dissapear real soon.

Variant
Aug 5, 2013, 04:26 PM
I ran into quite a few doing BB. What's a Gu/Ra cast to do with level 14 nazonde :( I just wanted level 15 TMG PAs meh.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 5, 2013, 04:55 PM

No, I actualy got Nazonde lv13 with a C rank (died to some Sol Dirandals)
I feel like the ranks are mare placeboo (more chance of items dropping, not rares), but if you want to S-rank it, then fine, it just takes more longer.

Unless you have a alt account to send of to boss room while you grind S-rank, it seems pointless to me.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 5, 2013, 05:09 PM
Been trying my hardest to run though this trying to find this rare sucker. I want Nazonde ;-; anyone want to run this with me?

Way I do the runs is the group just rushes the boss and if not one of them is rare we reset. (He does spawn more than 1 when you are in a group right?).

IGN: Kyuma

Whisper me if you want to join me~ In block 9 atm

I got him a couple different times in boarder break quest. You aren't missing much with the PA (I have level 13 Nazonde) it keeps you in place. All it does is... look cool -_-

AgemFrostMage
Aug 5, 2013, 05:11 PM

I used to think S-ranking matters but I got Guwanahda Nero twice in the last city AQ but with A-rank (died because of rooted from own spell and al aida hits way too hard but techers just aren't made to be tanks and mine is 49).

once in an emergency code change over with the firemage girl and another at the end. Didn't get anything but level 15 samegid, but was already at 14. No rares (of course). I just farm for b-passes for volcano for the over 10 safoie.

They should make it so you move while casting and get rid of in combat speed entirely it kills flow and makes it easier for enemies to gap close after you use a technique.

gigawuts
Aug 5, 2013, 05:11 PM
Zondeel does unfortunately wind up being more effective in most situations you'd think nazonde would be better. Nazonde does flinch things in its tiny radius better, though. From what I've seen.

I didn't think it was good enough to stop playing braver so I don't actually have a lot of experience with it...

If it gave you super armor it would be better.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 5, 2013, 05:17 PM
Now the gunslash PA it drops is... awesome! :D It is useful for when surrounded. Not better than slash rave typically, but has a use.

gigawuts
Aug 5, 2013, 05:19 PM
Now the gunslash PA it drops is... awesome! :D It is useful for when surrounded. Not better than slash rave typically, but has a use.

wat

5wats

no, 500wats

slash rave is...

actually no, nevermind

Wolf_Asari
Aug 5, 2013, 06:03 PM
I got him a couple different times in boarder break quest. You aren't missing much with the PA (I have level 13 Nazonde) it keeps you in place. All it does is... look cool -_-

Pretty much this, it's not worth grinding/spamming for, when you have stuff like Namegid doing lots of damage and it's actually practical to use, now that is worth spamming.

Blundy
Aug 5, 2013, 06:20 PM
couldn't it work pretty well with cards in conjunction with zondeel? or would it take too long to set up the two?

edit: wrong 'too'

gigawuts
Aug 5, 2013, 06:21 PM
couldn't it work pretty well with cards in conjunction with zondeel? or would it take two long to set up the two?

It does, kinda, but more zondeel is a better followup for zondeel because with the suction turned off enemies just walk away, and nazonde has a smaller AOE than zondeel - plus you can actually follow enemies while doing successive zondeels.

Blundy
Aug 5, 2013, 06:28 PM
ah, makes sense.

Emp
Aug 5, 2013, 07:03 PM

I thought the same thing, but eventualy u realize it sucks. The range of the bullets on the new gs pa is so short that u almost need to be in melee distance for them hit. Slash rave is just as useless because of how little dps it offers.

Also, nazonde is not op as I thought. Its nice that it shocks every enemy 95% of the time(from what ive seen), but it sucks too much pp even if u hv pp bolt save maxed. You can kill way faster with the standard zondeel and zonde than zondeel/nazonde combo. However I still want to test nazondes shock proct against elder falz core. I want to see how fast it can shock after having casted zondeel versus the standard sazonde/zonde combo to shock.

Try out zondeel/razonde combo with cards. Heard it was kinda good.

Wolf_Asari
Aug 5, 2013, 07:08 PM
couldn't it work pretty well with cards in conjunction with zondeel? or would it take too long to set up the two?

edit: wrong 'too'

Zonde works better with Zondeel, less PP to activate zondeel.

gigawuts
Aug 5, 2013, 07:08 PM
Nazonde would be alright if it hit like holding current, or gave you flinch immunity...or both. Otherwise it's just kind of rendered obsolete next to zondeel. Until it offers something unique to the force armament it'll fall by the wayside, like nazan. Technically better, in some situations, but offering so little versatility that everything else outpaces it just by being better in more situations.

UnLucky
Aug 6, 2013, 12:20 AM
As long as I don't have a shop pass, I can tell you Nazonde sucks. Got a couple lv10s to sell, but I'm not premium.

It hits about twice as fast as Zondeel with a lot of mashing, but each tick is less damage, and the tech costs almost three times as much since Bolt PP Save doesn't apply to it for some reason. It's also easy to mistakenly start a second (uncharged) cast since you're obviously mashing the button, which is a total waste of PP and time.

It roots you in place for the duration of the tech, so you can't cast multiple overtop itself, or reposition, or regen PP, like you can with Zondeel. It doesn't give you super armor, so you can be knocked out of the cast. You would think it would be best cast off of a talis, but it just leaves you totally open and defenseless since you can't cancel it with a Mirage Escape.

Its best use is to Shock Elder Falz, since it does less damage uncharged than Sazonde, but you have to be careful to not be stuck in a cast during one of his attacks. It also has a lower Shock chance per tick than Sazonde.

AgemFrostMage
Aug 6, 2013, 07:02 AM
I thought the same thing, but eventualy u realize it sucks. The range of the bullets on the new gs pa is so short that u almost need to be in melee distance for them hit. Slash rave is just as useless because of how little dps it offers.

Also, nazonde is not op as I thought. Its nice that it shocks every enemy 95% of the time(from what ive seen), but it sucks too much pp even if u hv pp bolt save maxed. You can kill way faster with the standard zondeel and zonde than zondeel/nazonde combo. However I still want to test nazondes shock proct against elder falz core. I want to see how fast it can shock after having casted zondeel versus the standard sazonde/zonde combo to shock.

Try out zondeel/razonde combo with cards. Heard it was kinda good.

Slash rave syncs with addition bullet the enemy gets knocked down and targeted by addition bullet after. You can dodge out if needed and it keeps the enemy in place. Enemy can't dodge a slash rave at least the little ones and the big ones can target weak points. Though I only really use gunslash in the forest for the client order. People say ice is weak and often is but the damage is instant so can dodge immediately after casting so spending less time stuck and rarely any "It should do damage I released LT before it hit me!" crap.

InfiniteAzure
Aug 6, 2013, 04:02 PM
If it makes everyone feel better I got him 2 times today just for the hell of it, he didn't drop anything lol.

Emp
Aug 6, 2013, 05:07 PM
Slash rave syncs with addition bullet the enemy gets knocked down and targeted by addition bullet after. You can dodge out if needed and it keeps the enemy in place. Enemy can't dodge a slash rave at least the little ones and the big ones can target weak points. Though I only really use gunslash in the forest for the client order. People say ice is weak and often is but the damage is instant so can dodge immediately after casting so spending less time stuck and rarely any "It should do damage I released LT before it hit me!" crap.

That maybe, but being in melee distance as u do add bullet is stupid. In good mpas, the enemies will be dead before u finish a slash rave. Put add bullet on all three pa slots so u can shoot once then ja add bullet three times til everything is dead.