PDA

View Full Version : Received in-game mail, don't know how to reply.

Eternum
Aug 6, 2013, 02:06 AM
I was doing the Chaos Border quest and someone randomly sent me an in-game mail, all in Japanese. I popped it open, of course couldn't understand it, and went to consult Google Translate. That meant closing out of the menus. I came back and now I can't open the mail again to reply. The name isn't on my list for composing mail, either.

What do? :-?

Shirai
Aug 6, 2013, 02:09 AM
Can you copy the player name? Maybe you can find them through the visiphone and whisper the person from there.

jooozek
Aug 6, 2013, 02:16 AM
i'm gonna bet 1 buck that it was just an mail informing you that your support partner came back from doing client orders

yunamon
Aug 6, 2013, 03:14 AM
i'm gonna bet 1 buck that it was just an mail informing you that your support partner came back from doing client orders

Exactly my thought. XDc

Rien
Aug 6, 2013, 03:36 AM

Hell, I bet a million bucks.

[spoiler-box]They're all waiting for you.http://hdrwallpapers.com/wallpapers/deer_stampede-1680x1050.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Maronji
Aug 6, 2013, 03:45 AM
Hell, I bet a million bucks.

[spoiler-box]They're all waiting for you.http://hdrwallpapers.com/wallpapers/deer_stampede-1680x1050.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Well-played, good sir. Well-played.

No, seriously, I got a good laugh out of that.

Eternum
Aug 6, 2013, 03:54 AM
I don't have a support partner yet. Not new to PSO/U series, but kinda new to playing PSO2. Only been at it less than a week.

jooozek
Aug 6, 2013, 04:00 AM
well, mails don't magically disappear right after you open them after freshly receiving them

Eternum
Aug 6, 2013, 04:01 AM
Can you copy the player name? Maybe you can find them through the visiphone and whisper the person from there.

Thanks for the suggestion! :) I don't know what was going on before, but the menu to open the message/select text wasn't working. It is now, so I can do that. It's fixed.

Carry on. Nothing to see here. ^^;