PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 August 7 FUN and AC catalogues, photon chairs in FUN Shop

Ezodagrom
Aug 7, 2013, 12:33 AM
The catalogues for FUN Shop, FUN scratch and AC scratch are now up.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/funshop/
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20130807/

Photon Chairs are in the FUN Shop and cost 2500 FUN each.

AlaskanKactus
Aug 7, 2013, 12:40 AM
2500 each? Seems kinda expensive for non-premium users but I guess that's the point.

I still have yet to get that half mask. Thanks for the info.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 12:40 AM
To save confusion from top to bottom of those photon chairs here are the colors. Hope you all saved your excubes lol.

フォトンチェア深緑-Photon chair Dark green

フォトンチェア緑-Photon chair Green

フォトンチェア水-Photon chair Water

フォトンチェア青-Photon chair Blue

フォトンチェア紫-Photon chair Purple

フォトンチェア桃-Photon chair Peach

フォトンチェア赤-Photon chair Red

フォトンチェア橙-Photon chair Orange

フォトンチェア黄-Photon chair Yellow

フォトンチェア白-Photon chair White

Chik'Tikka
Aug 7, 2013, 12:42 AM
+^_^+ spent all my fun on instrument set, then moar pianos for... resale in the distant future+^_^+ i should have a chair in about 25 days+^_^+

DS23
Aug 7, 2013, 12:44 AM
Would be nice if they showed us what the chair colors actually looked like...

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2013, 12:44 AM
900+ Iritisia stones sitting in my storage. Come at me, FUN Shop.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 12:45 AM

Pretty sure a good look at the video could detail you in on which color is which lol.

NintenJon25
Aug 7, 2013, 12:46 AM
Can't wait to buy my Red Photon Chair! :D

It's gonna be tough saving up to 2500 FUN Points, but I was surprised by how many people were already summoning my character from the reaches of hell (aka, the Partner Terminal).

Got me a lot of FUN Points today. Hoping to buy the chair within the month. Does anyone know if the chairs are only limited time items? :)

Freshellent
Aug 7, 2013, 12:48 AM
I should have saved up for a chair. About time though! You'd think a fan favorite would have been first thing.

AlaskanKactus
Aug 7, 2013, 12:49 AM

I remember seeing a group shot image of all the chairs somewhere. Either here or on Bumped.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 7, 2013, 12:51 AM
Good thing I have 11k fun

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 12:53 AM
If I wasn't trying so hard to get a shop ticket I would have like 5k fun right now. :/ Oh well they'll probably be there long enough for me to save up. They're cheaper than I expected themto be.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 7, 2013, 12:54 AM
I hope chairs are expensive so I can cash out my fun and sell them on shop

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 12:55 AM
I hope chairs are expensive so I can cash out my fun and sell them on shop

Same def gonna market price check the hell outta these like I did the instruments<3!

Lighthero
Aug 7, 2013, 01:02 AM
I lol at 男性追加ボイス40 (Male Voice 40) sample 2.

Photon chairs are hella expensive...2500 fun, yeah sure >.>

Scratch is quite decent though. Another dance again aswell...
Just not much in the FUN scratch (cosmetical stuff for chars), slightly dissapointing but what's in there is good!

Sayara
Aug 7, 2013, 01:03 AM
I can't wait for them to be bound the moment bought! >:|
(marker hosers etc)

I don't even know what color to get; allthough im probably a Deep Green ID anyway.
I think Tingle was Purplenmn on Blueburst though..

also can we talk about 中原 麻衣 having a voice now?
that Nagisa lol

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 01:07 AM
Also the colors well some of them.

http://i.imgur.com/zDxEQqb.jpg (http://imgur.com/zDxEQqb)

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2013, 01:07 AM
Sure hope the crown and cross eyes isn't expensive...

Sure hope cross eyes don't look stupid ingame.

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2013, 01:09 AM
Hmm, Purplenum chair isn't as deep a purple as I would like. I may reconsider.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 01:10 AM
There is no black I am pissed >.>....white chair it is.

Syklo
Aug 7, 2013, 01:12 AM
Which one is water and which one is blue?

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 7, 2013, 01:12 AM
SEGA we should be able to share chairs

DOUBLE SEATIN

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2013, 01:13 AM
I call Yuri's lap.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 01:15 AM
I call Yuri's lap.

Well Christmas just came early. So sit on Santa Yuri's lap and tell me what you want for a present.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 7, 2013, 01:18 AM
that wont work
cuz yuris on my lap and 3 might be a crowd

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 01:20 AM
Welp its out of my hands.

Aeris
Aug 7, 2013, 01:21 AM
19k fun and 1.1k+ falz stones, probably will buy the full set.

Sayara
Aug 7, 2013, 01:23 AM

Water I imagine would be a light blue, while blue is dark.
Assuming its doing the following..
[spoiler-box]フォトンチェア深緑-Photon chair Dark green (Viridia)

フォトンチェア緑-Photon chair Green (Greenill)

フォトンチェア水-Photon chair Water (Skyly)

フォトンチェア青-Photon chair Bluefull

フォトンチェア紫-Photon chair Purplenmn

フォトンチェア桃-Photon chair Peach (Pinkal)

フォトンチェア赤-Photon chair Redria

フォトンチェア橙-Photon chair Oran

フォトンチェア黄-Photon chair Yellowbooze
フォトンチェア白-Photon chair Whitetil
[/spoiler-box]

Syklo
Aug 7, 2013, 01:25 AM
Water I imagine would be a light blue, while blue is dark.
Assuming its doing the following..
[spoiler-box]フォトンチェア深緑-Photon chair Dark green (Viridia)

フォトンチェア緑-Photon chair Green (Greenill)

フォトンチェア水-Photon chair Water (Skyly)

フォトンチェア青-Photon chair Bluefull

フォトンチェア紫-Photon chair Purplenmn

フォトンチェア桃-Photon chair Peach (Pinkal)

フォトンチェア赤-Photon chair Redria

フォトンチェア橙-Photon chair Oran

フォトンチェア黄-Photon chair Yellowbooze
フォトンチェア白-Photon chair Whitetil
[/spoiler-box]
Thought so, but I wanted a picture (or at least, an indicator as to which chair on zenobia's post is water).

Hmm, sky or dark-ish blue.....

D-Inferno
Aug 7, 2013, 01:25 AM

I assume Water is Skyly (cyan), and Blue is Bluefill. The listing of the tickets seems to match the order PSO1 listed section IDs (Viridia/Dark green first, Whitll/White last).

riku2replica
Aug 7, 2013, 01:27 AM
My GOD. Vita update is around 503MB size.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 7, 2013, 01:29 AM
The picture on page 2 shows the blue (left side) and the water (right side).

What's the lobby action on the FUN scratch side?

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 01:32 AM

"Hot" apparently. I think it was the one in the trailer where the characters were fanning themselves with their hands.

Syklo
Aug 7, 2013, 01:36 AM

AH, I see them now.

Dang it, there's no azure! :( I was hoping for a hue between water and blue...
Oh well, and I didn't realise this was gonna be a big update....fk.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 7, 2013, 01:37 AM
Hmm, if that's all that LA is, then I guess I don't have much that I want from the FUN Scratch again, except for the new thigh highs.

I'm not sure I like the overly garish phoenix design on the China dress. I didn't think it would be that prominent, and the yellow doesn't work well with anything but the red version

Zipzo
Aug 7, 2013, 01:38 AM
I'm crazy for the china dress. Here's to hoping it's not over valued on the market once the servers go live.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 7, 2013, 01:41 AM
Why does the chinese dress have a butt window god damn it

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 01:47 AM
pirate cast pasts :3 and getting a pink [peach] chair as soon as im ingame

Alma
Aug 7, 2013, 01:55 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1982

please tell me this is not what i think it is... :/

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2013, 01:56 AM
Whelp. Time to go to bed.

Aeris
Aug 7, 2013, 02:07 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1982

please tell me this is not what i think it is... :/

Yep 3 hour extended maintenance.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 7, 2013, 02:14 AM
Guess it was a good decision to collect my FUN points early this morning before leaving for work after all. By the time the maintenance ends, I should be just about ready to start playing anyway.

Still, I suspect the maintenance will actually end ahead of schedule.

riku2replica
Aug 7, 2013, 02:15 AM
AH, I see them now.

Dang it, there's no azure! :( I was hoping for a hue between water and blue...
Oh well, and I didn't realise this was gonna be a big update....fk.

have u patched the episode 2? I heard u have trouble patching it. ^^;

Syklo
Aug 7, 2013, 02:18 AM
have u patched the episode 2? I heard u have trouble patching it. ^^;
I had a friend get the ep2 patch for me :)

And my internet is gonna get upgraded next week! :D

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 02:21 AM
While this has nothing to do with the scratches or fun shop. I was mulling over the patch notes and noticed this.

"It performs the following adjustments for Akurupusu.
I will make an adjustment to reduce the HP.
I will adjust to increase the preliminary operation of the rotor per attack, firing range to be short."

Thank god. Those things were horrible.

EDIT: To attempt to retranstlate that, they're reducing their hp, increasing the windup for their spin attack, and shortening it's range.

Coatl
Aug 7, 2013, 02:24 AM
While this has nothing to do with the scratches or fun shop. I was mulling over the patch notes and noticed this.

I will adjust to increase the preliminary operation of the rotor per attack, firing range to be short."

EDIT: To attempt to retranstlate that, they're reducing their hp, increasing the windup for their spin attack, and shortening it's range.

Ok, but what is an Akurupusu? :I Either way, not happy to see enemies being made easier..

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 02:25 AM
Ok, but what is an Akurupusu? :I Either way, not happy to see enemies being made easier..

its the shark dog in beach area

Husq
Aug 7, 2013, 02:29 AM

アクルプス ?
Those things that kill people in the coast maps... (fangulf/gulf reskin) Disappointed. Everything that kills people needs to be downgraded

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 02:35 AM

Well it's not like their damage is getting nerfed. They weren't hard, just unfair, being an enemy that comes in large swarms, summons more, does tons of damage, has lots of hp, and gangs up on you. :/ I want enemies that are hard to fight, not enemies that spread out and one shot me from behind while I'm fighting another one.

Lostbob117
Aug 7, 2013, 02:35 AM
I'm going to miss the 10*s I exchange for excubes to get that FUN.

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 02:37 AM
I'm going to miss the 10*s I exchange for excubes to get that FUN.

lol i'm going to miss my lv cap bonus cubes i used to get FUN.

Rien
Aug 7, 2013, 02:39 AM
アクルプス ?
Those things that kill people in the coast maps... (fangulf/gulf reskin) Disappointed. Everything that kills people needs to be downgraded

But all my deaths in coast was because of the god damn luda sorcerer.

TaigaUC
Aug 7, 2013, 02:40 AM
It performs the following adjustments for Akurupusu.

Totally saw that coming.
They spawn in groups of 8 to 20 and simultaneously repeatedly spam that flip attack that has zero startup with a huge hitbox that smacks you from miles away for huge damage before you can even react, plus they have something like 14000 HP while everything else has around 6000 HP. When they're all spinning at you from every direction, it's extremely difficult to get attacks out without getting hit.

One time, I hit one and it recovered from hit stun and did the spin attack into me before my attack animation finished.
That's just flat out BS.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 02:48 AM

Luda Sorcerers are easy if you take out their back head/wings quickly enough. ._.

Husq
Aug 7, 2013, 02:51 AM

Most of my deaths are caused by the poison from those exploding plants...

riku2replica
Aug 7, 2013, 02:52 AM
Oh the Naura 3 sisters will make a comeback in swimsuits. :D

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 02:55 AM

WHAT!? Really why do they always do this?

Every time I want the game to be challenging players complain and make PSO2 easy modo the sharks haven't even killed me yet I wish they would make this game a challenge already game is way to easy with these lol nerfs.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 02:56 AM
Most of my deaths are caused by the poison from those exploding plants...

I always make it a point to break them before they do, but I do know the feels. At night they're so useful though since the explosions of the big ones one shot most of the weaker trash mobs.

WHAT!? Really why do they always do this?

Every time I want the game to be challenging players complain and make PSO2 easy modo the sharks haven't even killed me yet I wish they would make this game a challenge already game is way to easy with these lol nerfs.

There's a very striking difference between a challenge and being fucked over by something you couldn't see.

The banthers are a challenge, getting ganked from behind by 5 aculpus that weren't there a moment ago is just unfair.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:05 AM
I always make it a point to break them before they do, but I do know the feels. At night they're so useful though since the explosions of the big ones one shot most of the weaker trash mobs.

There's a very striking difference between a challenge and being fucked over by something you couldn't see.

The banthers are a challenge, getting ganked from behind by 5 aculpus that weren't there a moment ago is just unfair.

Do you use your map? Even then im always panning my camrea as I fight keeping a 360 degree here and there and the way I play I have never yet to be killed by those shark guys banther is easy JG all day.

Only times I have ever died is if I am fast breaking and ressing someone thus I die lol. I think people just don't pay attention being to much into the fight I suppose.

If you got fucked over it means you weren't paying attention and got punished for it.

Those shark guys kept me on my toes and if I messed up once I knew I was gonna pay for it.

Now they reduce the distance it travels when they spin and HP which I think is stupid.

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2013, 03:07 AM
Those land sharks were 10x as threatening as Org Blan

But what I'm really psyched about is Windira headshots

Yutaka20
Aug 7, 2013, 03:08 AM

they did show all the colours lol.u didnt follow up with the posts

[SPOILER-BOX]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Photon-Chairs.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

otaku998
Aug 7, 2013, 03:10 AM
2500k Fun? Cheap. Someone was even predicting 5k FUN per lol, time to unleash my Excubes

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:12 AM
they did show all the colours lol.u didnt follow up with the posts

[SPOILER-BOX]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Photon-Chairs.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Check page 2 buddy its been posted.

Yutaka20
Aug 7, 2013, 03:15 AM
my bad :/ u all posted so fast that i missed that page ><
i was kinida doing work and helping to give some info in the forum :/

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 03:17 AM
If you got fucked over it means you weren't paying attention and got punished for it.
Even in DMC I don't end up dead, after being staggered to death via a single hits from a normal enemy (outside of hell or hell), so I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You bring up the mini map, but if you're telling me you can see their (short) tells on the mini map then you're going to have to share your secret.

I'm all for difficulty. I'm all for the game being "punishing" but the way the things are set up is ridiculous. Just because you don't have problems with them doesn't mean other people don't. This is PSO2 not Demon Souls. >_>

Actually, after thinking about it I realized the only way any PvE game can have even a semblance of lasting difficulty is by being obscenely cheap, so maybe you're right.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:31 AM
This is pso2 sadly not DMC at least in DMC when you increased the difficulty the insane damage you took from reg enemies and boss was huge fucking chunks even if you made a common mistake.

Take DMC 4 for example Nero must die not only did they do crap tons of damage but enemies and bosses generated this aura that went over there faces and once it completely developed you could no longer stagger the enemy or the bosses it was pure skill all through it and one helluva adventure if I had to say I busted my ass in that game lol.

But nah srsly though those shark guys for me being a fellow melee and proud of it once I see them pop out they become my primary target and I would throw some Sonic arrows here and there at them but I also like to group them up so a couple of step dashes here and there gets them all on my screen.

Been fighting them so much I can tell when they are gonna do their dash roll atk and if one does it I make sure to move the hell outtah the way and pan the camera to keep em all in view. I never ever lose sight of them.

o0Kais0o
Aug 7, 2013, 03:32 AM
Eh, the only thing about the sharks I'd want nerfed is the ridiculous spawns, I'm all for a challenge, but 20 spinning shark wolf things in my face at once is a bit much.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:35 AM
Eh, the only thing about the sharks I'd want nerfed is the ridiculous spawns, I'm all for a challenge, but 20 spinning shark wolf things in my face at once is a bit much.

Hell that seems fun its like the game is testing how much I have improved thus far and knowing if I screw up just once against them I know I am gonna pay. I am surprised I would think for as long as some of you have played the game your adjustment and game play towards your class would be up to par.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 03:37 AM
This is pso2 sadly not DMC at least in DMC when you increased the difficulty the insane damage you took from reg enemies and boss was huge fucking chunks even if you made a common mistake. Yeah but that didn't usually lead you into getting stunlocked. Though I guess I could just argue DMC is an overall better balanced game...

That's my main problem with them too (the other being their hp since they take too long to kill even if I have them under control). I have no problem fighting the base spawns but they always call more. :/

I actually haven't died to them in a while, that doesn't stop them from being annoying though.

Hell that seems fun its like the game is testing how much I have improved thus far and knowing if I screw up just once against them I know I am gonna pay. I am surprised I would think for as long as some of you have played the game your adjustment and game play towards your class would be up to par.

I'm what some people would call a "fucking casual" so no. I'm not "up to par".

EDIT: This is a problem with mmos in general more than anything. I'd love for us both to get what we want, and honestly I hope their old versions show up in ultra hard or whatever the next difficulty is. With the way the game is balanced and paced though they have to make everything doable for everyone. Unlike Mabi or GW2 where you can skip out on harder content like high end dungeons if you don't want to do it, and still make progress. That just isn't possible in PSO2. I really wish it was, but it isn't.

Coatl
Aug 7, 2013, 03:39 AM
With how cheap we are I think it's fine for certain enemies to be equally as cheap sometimes. Fair is fair, no?

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:39 AM
Yeah but that didn't usually lead you into getting stunlocked. Though I guess I could just argue DMC is an overall better balanced game...

Sega does suck at balancing but that's the classes not the enemies....

Arada
Aug 7, 2013, 03:40 AM
Am I the only one completely unexcited by the Photon Chairs ?

I find them ugly and pointless.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 03:43 AM
With how cheap we are I think it's fine for certain enemies to be equally as cheap sometimes. Fair is fair, no?

If the whole game was like that I'd be all for it, but it isn't. x:

Yutaka20
Aug 7, 2013, 03:44 AM
yup i guess u are one of the minority lol
i am just gonna expect to see flying chairs all over the lobby lol
ppl jumping and sliding all over with it
and nyan cat would just nyaa all the way lol

Macman
Aug 7, 2013, 03:44 AM
Now they reduce the distance it travels when they spin and HP which I think is stupid.
Distance is the only issue I had with them. It seems once they finished their 0.1 second warm-up that no matter which direction I moved, or however far I moved, I was getting hit by that stupidass flip.

The only way I was going to avoid damage was to dash/roll at the right time, and then I would just get hit by the guy next to him charging at me right afterwards.
So I'm stuck constantly avoiding these jerks leaving my DPS at 0 because I can't get a single attack in without taking a fin to the face.
That's not challenge, that's just really bad design.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:47 AM
Distance is the only issue I had with them. It seems once they finished their 0.1 second warm-up that no matter which direction I moved, or however far I moved, I was getting hit by that stupidass flip. The only way I was going to avoid damage was to dash/roll at the right time, and then I would just get hit by the guy charging at me right afterwards.
That's not challenge, that's just really bad design.

There's your problem failure to adept to the enemies attack patterns and thus you paid for it. If you obv see that dodging does not work against them then go on the offensive JG them do others things other than dodging.

Its not bad game design its you being lazy and wanting to have it your way. There is always more than one way to beat an enemy then doing the same thing as spamming one PA every single time or anything etc.

Macman
Aug 7, 2013, 03:48 AM
And if I'm playing ranger or force? Not everyone has JG...

o0Kais0o
Aug 7, 2013, 03:48 AM

On my CAST main its more annoying than difficult, he can take a hit and return it with with style. My Duman though... 2 hits and she's done and keeping tabs on where they all are and trying to evade and deal damage on her is...trying lol. I knew she would be squishy, but damn XD.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:50 AM

USE ICE works wonders I have FO and RA don't make excuses and if you have RA its called Additional bullet...

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2013, 03:50 AM

shoot htem with the bullet or cast the magic what make them fall down

Macman
Aug 7, 2013, 03:53 AM
USE ICE works wonders I have FO and RA don't make excuses and if you have RA its called Additional bullet...

Additional Bullet roots you in place and the dogs start flipping just outside of kick range, so you can't reliably stun them.
Many rifle attacks force you to stand still or else the bullets fly all over the damn place. Launchers obviously glue you to wherever you were.

I honestly think you're making stuff up just to sound better...

o0Kais0o
Aug 7, 2013, 03:54 AM
shoot htem with the bullet or cast the magic what make them fall down

Good idea ^-^b

Actually, if you're playing Ranger why are you so close to them? Just break away and Divine Launcher them till they die.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:54 AM
Additional Bullet roots you in place and the dogs start flipping just outside of kick range, so you can't reliably stun them.
Many rifle attacks force you to stand still or else the bullets fly all over the damn place. Launchers obviously glue you to wherever you were.

I honestly think you're making stuff up just to sound better...

No I am not you act like you can't time your atks and be patient why is this so hard for you too do? Stop being ignorant and single minded.

AB staggers them also I have np killing them with it takes like 1 or 2 for me what about you?

Also if you get them before they see you a nice well placed cluster bullet will OHKO them.

Rien
Aug 7, 2013, 03:56 AM

But nobody uses Ice goddammit

if anything they'd throw Na Grants... but, seriously, nobody uses ice.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:57 AM

Please tell me you're joking lol? I use it and freaking rips enemies in coast apart multiple skill trees bro.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 03:58 AM
Stop being ignorant and single minded.
What did I say before? >_>

I use ice.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 03:58 AM
What did I say before? >_>

Okay okay okay......

Rien
Aug 7, 2013, 03:59 AM
Please tell me you're joking lol? I use it and freaking rips enemies in coast apart multiple skill trees bro.

rips enemies apart? I understand they have an ice weakness but unless na barta does some kind of god level damage I only see mass flinching with ra barta and decent damage with sa barta.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 04:00 AM
rips enemies apart? I understand they have an ice weakness but unless na barta does some kind of god level damage I only see mass flinching with ra barta and decent damage with sa barta.

Nah son Gi barta= lol trust me staggers them like hell I used that on the pile of sharks guys and loled.

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2013, 04:01 AM
Gibarta is still the best ice tech, hands down.

Though fire rips them a new one just fine so

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 04:02 AM
way to de rail a topic zenobia. lol

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 04:02 AM
Gibarta is still the best ice tech, hands down.

Though fire rips them a new one just fine so

TPS mode? I would use fire for sure but ice is just too good there too.

WHAT THAT WASN'T MY INTENTIONS Q.Q!!

Okay maybe im bored *sarcasm*

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 04:03 AM
Okay okay okay......

Honestly I agree with you, I do like a chalange, but I feel like, until there's a way to let players progress reasonably without taking on that challenge it has no place in an mmo. I would have gotten over them eventually, I got over gulfs, so why not. I still however feel that content like that should be limited in such a way that only the players who who are actively looking for it have access to it. Given the way the game is set up however I don't see that happening. I would like for it to, infact I REALLY hope the next difficulty has everything acting like that. But right now it just feels too out of scale with everything else in the game.

tl;dr: I either want them to buff everything to be like the sharks, or nerf the sharks but not leave the sharks in as things are now.

Rien
and how well do you fare against bosses?

o0Kais0o
So about those photon chairs...

Rien
Aug 7, 2013, 04:04 AM
They still look incredibly plain.

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 04:04 AM

peach variant for me. i miss my Pinkal ID.....

Macman
Aug 7, 2013, 04:06 AM
Thinking of getting Skyly if it'll match my character. Or maybe Purplenum or Viridia for the nostalgia factor.

Zenobia
Honestly I agree with you, I do like a chalange, but I feel like, until there's a way to let players progress reasonably without taking on that challenge it has no place in an mmo. I would have gotten over them eventually, I got over gulfs, so why not. I still however feel that content like that should be limited in such a way that only the players who who are actively looking for it have access to it. Given the way the game is set up however I don't see that happening. I would like for it to, infact I REALLY hope the next difficulty has everything acting like that. But right now it just feels too out of scale with everything else in the game.

tl;dr: I either want them to buff everything to be like the sharks, or nerf the sharks but not leave the sharks in as things are now.

Maybe they should do like they did the bosses taking out here atks in Normal and Hard and only having them in VH that could solve the issue greatly well then again I think that would be a bad thing......>.>. Or the amount of times they do those moves relate to the difficulty. So normal they do it once Hard 3x's? VH thoughts?

I want white chair cause no black.

otaku998
So can we use Photon Chairs in mission or not?

o0Kais0o
Aug 7, 2013, 04:07 AM
I might go with the Water variant, just because.

Macman
Aug 7, 2013, 04:07 AM
God I hope so, I just wanna slide my way to the end when I'm boss rushing.

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 04:09 AM

it's most likely a FUN shop [we already know its fun shop only] LA so i don't see why not.

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2013, 04:09 AM
All these babies reared on BB MPA up to VH can't play the game get carried all day.

We need more teleporting wolfo dogs in this game tbqh imho

also probs not gonna get a chair, I need FUN for shop passes

jooozek
Aug 7, 2013, 04:11 AM
you can't use chairs in quests
its somewhere on bumped
anyway, 2500 FUN for a chair
yeah no

Zipzo
Aug 7, 2013, 04:12 AM
The ween will be glorious. With the Border Break teet going away, I'm really curious to see how the leveling trend utterly plateaus again.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 04:12 AM
Maybe they should do like they did the bosses taking out here atks in Normal and Hard and only having them in VH that could solve the issue greatly well then again I think that would be a bad thing......>.>. Or the amount of times they do those moves relate to the difficulty. So normal they do it once Hard 3x's? VH thoughts?They actually kinda feel like that already. They're a minor annoyance on normal and hard, but on VH they're suddenly oneshotting me. Despite how much I'm defending the nerf, I was getting used to them anyway. Then again a lot of things one hit my duman on VH. Maybe I just don't like them. ._.

While I do want their hp decrease, I certainly don't want to be oneshottingthem, but I don't think they should be tanking like are now.

If they're like other lobby actions probably.

All these babies reared on BB MPA up to VH can't play the game get carried all day.

We need more teleporting wolfo dogs in this game tbqh imho

also probs not gonna get a chair, I need FUN for shop passes

The ween will be glorious. With the Border Break teet going away, I'm really curious to see how the leveling trend utterly plateaus again.

I've only really been using BB for the COs, otherwise I've been soloing VHM shit 10 levels under with ungrinded units. That's honestly probably the reason they oneshot me. ._.

otaku998
Aug 7, 2013, 04:14 AM
Mounting chair through mission, sounds nice.

o0Kais0o
Aug 7, 2013, 04:16 AM

Those poor new kids will not know what hit 'em. Bless.

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2013, 04:18 AM
While I do want their hp decrease, I certainly don't want to be oneshottingthem, but I don't think they should be tanking like are now.I never thought they took too long to kill individually, they just had a lot of them.

I've only really been using BB for the COs, otherwise I've been soloing VHM shit 10 levels under with ungrinded units. That's honestly probably the reason they oneshot me. ._.
Those COs were great since they stop scaling at like lv10 or something really low. Usually Xie's COs are great for raising lowbies.

Zenobia
Aug 7, 2013, 04:22 AM
I never thought they took too long to kill individually, they just had a lot of them.

Bout all I ever saw I could kill them as fast as they spawned including they don't go flipping out when they spawn but yeah.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 04:30 AM
I never thought they took too long to kill individually, they just had a lot of them.I guess it's my build. With how build intensive the game is I'm really resenting sega for their decision to make it a cash shop thing to change your build.

vantwan123
Aug 7, 2013, 04:33 AM
I guess it's my build. With how build intensive the game is I'm really resenting sega for their decision to make it a cash shop thing to change your build.

Sega literally hands out skill-tree resets like free candy so unless you mess around a lot with different playtsyles, it shouldn't even be an issue.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 04:36 AM
Sega literally hands out skill-tree resets like free candy so unless you mess around a lot with different playtsyles, it shouldn't even be an issue.

That's not a consistent or reliable thing. If I want to "try" a build I'll be stuck with it untill the next time Sega decides to change something in the skill trees. Not to mention, I do infact want to mess around with lots of different playstyles, most of which aren't useful for serious gameplay in the least, but I'm not about to spend a bunch of money just to goof off more than I already am.

Coatl
Aug 7, 2013, 04:40 AM
How much HP the Shark Wolves have? I swear they only have 10k HP.

Macman
Aug 7, 2013, 04:42 AM
Not an overwhelming amount, but definitely more than their size would leave you to believe.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 04:44 AM

10k hp is a lot when you're only dealing 1k damage with sakura. :wacko: This is on me more than anything.

Inazuma
Aug 7, 2013, 04:45 AM

Dunno about ranger but force absolutely destroys huge packs of sharks with gibarta, the best tech in the game.

MetalDude
Aug 7, 2013, 04:45 AM
My problem is that up to 8 can spawn in Org Blan fights. Whose fucking dumb idea was it to break the normal consistency they had with boss spawns and especially with such a stupidly annoying enemy? At least focusing down the Org Blans makes things go really fast, but christ that's stupid.

Field sharks on the other hand really aren't that big of a deal depending on your class's ability to control them. Kanran-Kikyou just makes them shut the fuck up.

otaku998
Aug 7, 2013, 04:52 AM
Sharks are harmless in front of the almighty Karan-Kikyou

Can't use Photon Chairs in mission : /

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2013, 06:21 AM
Can't use Photon Chairs in mission : /

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/goldenchiklet/Forumite/eae.gif

jooozek
Aug 7, 2013, 06:26 AM
you can't use chairs in quests
its somewhere on bumped
anyway, 2500 FUN for a chair
yeah no

qft qft

Gardios
Aug 7, 2013, 06:27 AM
Of ffffffffffffffuck I forgot to buy instruments... Idc for the chairs. ._.

BIG OLAF
Aug 7, 2013, 06:34 AM
*shifty eyes*

So, uh, how do you actually use the chair?

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 06:38 AM
After this update, we'll be seeing a lot of strippers running around.

I witnessed two mostly nude dewmans dancing all over the salon in nothing but their skivvies and the new body pattern accessory.

otaku998
Aug 7, 2013, 06:40 AM
As long as they are not fat and hairy

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 06:42 AM
They were pale beyond belief and looked like starving children with missile tits.

I was slow on taking the screens, but who would want to see them? Also, be aware of a male dewman running around in a pink bath towel and a pink pirate hat.

otaku998
Aug 7, 2013, 06:43 AM
.....=/

BIG OLAF
Aug 7, 2013, 06:56 AM
They were pale beyond belief and looked like starving children with missile tits.

So half of the PSO2 population.

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 07:00 AM
So half of the PSO2 population.
Looked more like this.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/ZL1VzJI.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Mike
Aug 7, 2013, 09:32 AM
Looked more like this.
Oh dear.

Zyrusticae
Aug 7, 2013, 09:40 AM
2500 FUN is nothing if you maintain a premium sub (I have 22k FUN and honestly don't feel the need to spend it all anytime soon).

But not being able to use them in quests is kind of a dealbreaker. I hope the JP players tear them a new one for that.

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2013, 09:41 AM
Buying all chairs no regrets yolo

Gama
Aug 7, 2013, 10:02 AM
19k fun and 1.1k+ falz stones, probably will buy the full set.

you can recycle falz stones? what?

musicmf
Aug 7, 2013, 10:03 AM
you can recycle falz stones? what?

40x Falz Stone -> 2x 10* Weapon -> 2x Excube -> 1x 1000 Fun Ticket
Or at least that's what I would have to assume.

Gama
Aug 7, 2013, 10:04 AM
didnt know you could use stone shop weapons. cool.

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2013, 10:05 AM
Pyrox stone shop weapons are only restricted from being turned into 10* trading passes. You can turn them into excubes, photon spheres, grinders, whatever else you want.

Z-0
Aug 7, 2013, 10:06 AM
*shifty eyes*

So, uh, how do you actually use the chair?
Lobby Action. Entries are /la chair_ID where ID is one of the PSO2 IDs.

Tip: Greenill is mispelled as Greennil.

Cyclon
Aug 7, 2013, 10:18 AM
Gotta love the jump physics of these things.

Weeeeee~

Excelstra
Aug 7, 2013, 12:22 PM
Looked more like this.

Ewww, that "thing" there is just disgusting and I honestly hope that player doesn't find that attractive.
I have seen some strange creations in PSO 2, but most were probably just people intentionally making something unusual, ugly, weird etc. Some of them were really funny looking and strangely creative, which gave me a good laugh now and then.
That though...

I never thought they took too long to kill individually, they just had a lot of them.

I kinda liked the sharks, since they kept me on my toes and I had to keep them away to not get murdered. But for such an agile and quick enemy, which dealt a lot of damage, they just had too much health. In my opinion at least they should have just reduced the health and let them be the danger they were.
Got killed or at least hit a few times, but besides some spawning behind me suddenly, it was mostly my fault for not paying attention.
But it sure suks being a ranger in tps mode and getting your view restricted that much, while you actually need to be able to see what happens around you. Switching all the time feels just more annoying than it should be.

I wasn't that excited for the photon chairs, but will probably get one anyway. Love the look of most pirate themed items(except the caseal chestpiece) and the new dress is lovely too. :)

Enforcer MKV
Aug 7, 2013, 12:49 PM
Okay, so hitstop reduction on knuckles kicks ass.

And I miss the old sharkdogs. Hp decrease? Okay, I can live with that, but the windup increase and distance decrease.

These guys are lame now. ._.;;;

The Walrus
Aug 7, 2013, 12:50 PM
I miss getting wrecked by a group of them when I fucked up

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2013, 12:51 PM
Yeah I really miss having a full wave of sharkdogs flinch me every time I stepped in any direction to avoid another sharkdog because they staggered their attack times and taking as long to kill as 3 luda sorcerers because they have no goddamn weak points.

Or actually, no, no I don't.

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 7, 2013, 12:52 PM
See I never had a problem because I stood back like a pansy and used Wired Lances
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53441276/PSO2/Gifs/Dance%2010%20MLA.gif

The Walrus
Aug 7, 2013, 12:54 PM
o u

Yeah I really miss having a full wave of sharkdogs flinch me every time I stepped in any direction to avoid another sharkdog because they staggered their attack times and taking as long to kill as 3 luda sorcerers because they have no goddamn weak points.

Or actually, no, no I don't.

You know you miss that. Stop lying to yourself :I

Emp
Aug 7, 2013, 01:00 PM
Lobby Action. Entries are /la chair_ID where ID is one of the PSO2 IDs.

Tip: Greenill is mispelled as Greennil.

So I bought the white chair... what exactly would the chat entry before for it?

Ewww, that "thing" there is just disgusting and I honestly hope that player doesn't find that attractive.
I have seen some strange creations in PSO 2, but most were probably just people intentionally making something unusual, ugly, weird etc. Some of them were really funny looking and strangely creative, which gave me a good laugh now and then.
That though...

I kinda liked the sharks, since they kept me on my toes and I had to keep them away to not get murdered. But for such an agile and quick enemy, which dealt a lot of damage, they just had too much health. In my opinion at least they should have just reduced the health and let them be the danger they were.
Got killed or at least hit a few times, but besides some spawning behind me suddenly, it was mostly my fault for not paying attention.
But it sure suks being a ranger in tps mode and getting your view restricted that much, while you actually need to be able to see what happens around you. Switching all the time feels just more annoying than it should be.

I wasn't that excited for the photon chairs, but will probably get one anyway. Love the look of most pirate themed items(except the caseal chestpiece) and the new dress is lovely too. :)

China dress is slutty and thats coming from a guy playing a female loli (new female pirate outfits makes females look fat too). Why do ppl prefer these slutty outfits? I have not yet found the outfit that essentuates my characters height and age. All I see is outfits that either as I said are whore-ish or have high heels(despise high heels on girl even irl).

Ppl still use tps mode? From my experience its only good for nailing wb on invisible weakspots like Rocky's face or using add bullet.

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2013, 01:13 PM
you'd want /la chair_whitill, I suspect

You can view your LA options by opening the chat window and hitting the waving dude button on the bottom, then for chairs you go to the bottom option which should read as "フォトンチェア." In this case you'd want フォトンチェア 白.

BIG OLAF
Aug 7, 2013, 03:47 PM
Yeah I don't know what any of the PSO IDs names were, except Whitill.

The Walrus
Aug 7, 2013, 03:49 PM
Skyly, Bluefull, Whitill, Yellowboze, Redria, Pinkal, Purplenum, Greenill, Viridia and Oran

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah I don't know what any of the PSO IDs names were, except Whitill.

Alternatively, you can do it manually by opening up your chat window, clicking the button for emotes below the text field and selecting it from the Photon Chair drop down menu. That'll stick the command in your text field, so you can memorize it eventually like that.

pkemr4
Aug 7, 2013, 04:08 PM
is it possible to buy FUN with AC?

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2013, 04:09 PM
You get 10% of every AC you spend as FUN. So, if you buy something for 500 AC, you get 50 FUN. Otherwise, no.

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 04:10 PM
Nope, but you do get FUN for spending AC and double FUN points for having premium for logging in daily.

Jana
Aug 7, 2013, 04:33 PM
I personally hope they bring back the old sharkdog AI for super very hard. Or make it even harder.

Syklo
Aug 7, 2013, 05:46 PM
You know you could've just chose "Use lobby action" from the quick menu....