PDA

View Full Version : Error [No.656]

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 07:30 AM
Hello I need help I recently went to Florida and I tried to log in after the maintenance and of course I have to get the authentication key from my email(new area) but nothing there shows up and I don't know why then after I click resend authentication key I get this Error does anyone know why? i.e this has never happened before anyone know what this means?
連絡用メールアドレスの確認に失敗しました。
しばらく時間を置いてから、再度お試しください。
[ No.656 ]
This email has the old emails showing my sega ID and old authentication emails when going over to friends house etc so It's the right email for some reason sega isn't sending the email.

FacelessRed
Aug 7, 2013, 07:37 AM
Wrong email address

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 07:56 AM
No it's the correct email I have the old sega emails it says my ID on it and everything I also have authentication emails from the past when going over my friends house or cousins. ty but that's not what is happening here it's that error that I don't get.

FacelessRed
Aug 7, 2013, 08:05 AM
I'm telling you what the error said. I can't do anything more than that. Maybe you spelled it wrong?

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 08:06 AM
what does the error mean exactly I have always used this email prior to this.

FacelessRed
Aug 7, 2013, 08:09 AM
what does the error mean exactly I have always used this email prior to this.

The error literally is telling you the email address is incorrect.

I failed to check the contact email address.
Allow at least some time, please try again.
[No.656]

We were unable to verify the email address
Please try again later

^^;

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 08:14 AM
allow at least sometime please try again later? so maybe it's not me maybe isao.net? is down? for verification codes to emails?

FacelessRed
Aug 7, 2013, 08:26 AM
Doubt it, it's usually a pretty standard error message. give it an hour and try again but I still feel you may just have something wrong in email. It may be case sensitive, a space you didn't mean to put in (at the end)

Courina
Aug 7, 2013, 08:38 AM
got same trouble, they still havent send me the auth key to my e mail (while ussualy almost instant).

edit :

news from SEGA : http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1987

google translate

E-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC authentication does not reach

Currently, but failed to check the "contact email address. Allow at least some time, please try again even after the" Mail authentication key re-issue "and when you display the input screen of the mail authentication key in PC authentication . I has received a report on e-mail error message [No.656] "is displayed, e-mail authentication key has been described and not sent.
A result of the investigation, we have confirmed the problem in which case the mail the mail authentication key has been described is not sent successfully.
For further this problem, so we have to respond towards the correction of early, we ask that you please wait for further news.
We apologize that we have the inconvenience to everyone.

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 08:49 AM
nothing wrong with my email I always get the authentication keys on that email when i'm logging in pso2 from a different area. anyone know what's wrong is it what I am thinking it may be?

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 10:39 AM
bump bump

Exiled_Gundam
Aug 7, 2013, 12:13 PM
I guess there's problem with the authentication email server. Just wait till they resolve i

handuk777
Aug 7, 2013, 04:09 PM
i have this isue too, im sure used correct email because I have old email that i used to register and showing my sega ID.
I dont know what to do now,

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 04:22 PM
it has been doing it ever since this morning like 12 hours + now anyway I can fix this guys?

Lukaleblight
Aug 7, 2013, 05:53 PM
I also have this error now and i tried logging in to my pso2 jp account in my browser and it works. I also tried changing my email but i still didn't receive any authentication code on it after i tried to log in to the game... I guess the problem is really in their Authentication service, not our accounts.

Valimer
Aug 7, 2013, 06:16 PM
Did anyone read Courina's post? It's SEGAs fault, we are all going to have to wait until they fix it.

Marion Cotillard
Aug 7, 2013, 07:28 PM
They know Authentication service is have a problem.
its on the bug list. http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/

PC認証時においてメール認証キーが記載されたメールが届かない [ 対応中 ]

and this means they work on fixing this now.
we just wait for until they fix this problem

MiniOreo
Aug 7, 2013, 08:49 PM
so there is nothing we can do but just wait huh?
or maybe we can change emails?

darian05
Aug 7, 2013, 09:03 PM
there is more information about it here http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1987&page=1
use google translate to see it in english for those who don't know.