PDA

View Full Version : black screen after the new update

kumpao
Aug 7, 2013, 11:55 AM
i ve updated the game, reinstall all the files and im getting a black screen, when i try to leave the game hitting alt+f4 i get the sounds of being at the game and when i hit enter i hear the sound and the game closes.

any ideas?

tks in advance.

darkwraith007
Aug 7, 2013, 12:00 PM
Put everything in vanilla Japanese-only and then run the game. If you're still getting errors then it has nothing to do with any English patches. It would be a problem on your end.
If it runs fine in Japanese, then install the English patches one by one (like, the UI patch, then the large files patch, etc) and test after installing each one until you find the offender.

Also, when in doubt check the main thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248) for updates.
About every Tuesday evening (in US time) there will be maintenance for several hours and the English patches will need to be updated after that.

kumpao
Aug 7, 2013, 12:27 PM
tks man for the quick answer, right now im updating again and im gonna install all the things again, is there any order to install them?
right now i can join the ship but there s bug ingame, the game just freezes and works sporadically, ideas?

tks again

kumpao
Aug 7, 2013, 03:06 PM
right now im getting this...
Story patch installed! Backup is at D:\Program files\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32\back upPreSTORYPatch
ERROR - Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto. [FAILED!]

MoronSonOfBoron
Aug 7, 2013, 03:09 PM
It's got nothing to do with the English patches, I file-checked and everything and I'm getting a black screen, too. Other people have reported no issues with the English patches. I have a thread in Tech Support detailing the situation. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211351)

Just keep File Checking til it works, I guess. That's what fixed it for me. Apparently the launcher may miss a file or two each pass.

kumpao
Aug 7, 2013, 08:58 PM
ive done that, 4 or 5 times and it doesnt seems to be fixed, anyone?

Shinamori
Aug 7, 2013, 09:26 PM
Curious, what are your system specs?

kumpao
Aug 8, 2013, 09:44 AM
core 2 duo nvidia gtx 260 4 ram, do you think that could be?