PDA

View Full Version : Chrome dragon event on Vita / PC shared block?

dynanmb
Aug 7, 2013, 07:41 PM
Pardon the ignorance, but what quest or circumstances must be met to get it to spawn? Also these shared blocks are 201+ correct? Also, is it confirmed that the drop rates are higher here and maps are smaller? Thanks again

Scale of Judgment
Aug 7, 2013, 07:43 PM
First off, there is a stick thread for Q and A
2nd, Chrome Dragon is a random occurrence. Chrome would absolutely show up in the Amdusia Emergency Quest and Chapter 10 story with Kuna.

Ezodagrom
Aug 7, 2013, 07:47 PM
Pardon the ignorance, but what quest or circumstances must be met to get it to spawn? Also these shared blocks are 201+ correct? Also, is it confirmed that the drop rates are higher here and maps are smaller? Thanks again
This is something that only happened in early March, back then Vita players were the ones that could get Chrome Dragon to spawn, PC players had to play together with Vita players to get access to Chrome. Once a PC player defeated Chrome, he would be able to find Chrome in PC blocks as well.

Nowadays Chrome Dragon can appear everywhere and even has his own emergency quest too, the Chrome Dragon appearing for Vita players restriction no longer exists.

dynanmb
Aug 7, 2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info and can Haze spawn in place of Chrome in the Arks GP 2013 limited? I only see normal mode?! Drop rates decent? Thanks again, very knowledgable community here

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 08:16 PM
Rare variants only spawn in Very Hard mode.

Ezodagrom
Aug 7, 2013, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the info and can Haze spawn in place of Chrome in the Arks GP 2013 limited? I only see normal mode?! Drop rates decent? Thanks again, very knowledgable community here
The Arks GP quest doesn't have any exp or drops, it's a training quest meant for players to train for a time attack competition that took place in Japan.

~Aya~
Aug 7, 2013, 08:39 PM
The Arks GP quest doesn't have any exp or drops, it's a training quest meant for players to train for a time attack competition that took place in Japan.

I should move back over there for the chance to beat everyone in special events~ 8D

Nah.. I would probably lose to triple dashers and such. Ah well! Atleast it would be fun and I would not feel short anymore~

Deffo going back if I ever lost my job... X___________X