PDA

View Full Version : Beast Race -

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 7, 2013, 11:43 PM
It is probably far to early to speculate about this or maybe its not.

But i heard rumors that beast race was actually in PSO2's game data, can anyone tell me if this is true.

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 11:48 PM
Dewman stats were found early on, don't recall seeing any beast stat tables.

NintenJon25
Aug 7, 2013, 11:48 PM
It is probably far to early to speculate about this or maybe its not.

But i heard rumors that beast race was actually in PSO2's game data, can anyone tell me if this is true.

Haven't heard anything about the Beast race in the game data, but as SEGA is still doing their best to appease both the PSO and PSU communities and create a utopian community for them in PSO2, I doubt they would leave the race out.

Maybe we might be getting a new race with each new Episode that comes out?

If we get an Episode 3 sometime in the future, I wouldn't count a new, more refined Beast race out of showing up again. :D

Then, when Episode 10 comes out, we'd have a total of (does some calculations in his head) 12 (24 including genders) races that we would feel compelled to max out and our lives would forever be succumbed in PSO2...probably more than they already are... XD

NintenJon25
Aug 7, 2013, 11:57 PM
IIRC, Beast data was in there very early on, but was removed.

Wow. Really wouldn't be surprised to see the Beast Race come back then in Episode 3.

That is...unless SEGA does another C.A.R.D. off-shoot and releases it on the Wii U... >.>

Better not give them any suggestions. x.x

Zenobia
Aug 8, 2013, 12:20 AM

Yup sure was I even saved where I saw the data but now its comes up as file not found or w/e.

Originally Dumans were been supposed to be in PSO2 sense closed and open they said that before. Anyway I wouldn't mind if they add beast but I wonder how they would look and most likely they might be the tankier side of the race.

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 8, 2013, 12:44 AM

That's unfortunate, but thanks AIDA glad to be updated about the beast race,

Do you know why ?

NintenJon25
Aug 8, 2013, 12:47 AM
That's unfortunate, but thanks AIDA glad to be updated about the beast race,

Do you know why ?

Probably balancing issues. We all know how great SEGA is when it comes to balancing! :yes:

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 8, 2013, 12:48 AM
Wow. Really wouldn't be surprised to see the Beast Race come back then in Episode 3.

That is...unless SEGA does another C.A.R.D. off-shoot and releases it on the Wii U... >.>

Better not give them any suggestions. x.x

That's a possiblity :D Perhaps they will ad the game data in the future, If so I am curious how they can add nanoblast in, it would require alot of work. xD

Zipzo
Aug 8, 2013, 12:57 AM
I have an undeniable and passionate hatred for all things Beast and this game will see nothing but glorious prosperity as long as SEGA should never, ever, ever add them in. Good riddance to that removed data.

Thank you.

Vashyron
Aug 8, 2013, 01:09 AM
I don't know about as data in text files or such, but I know you could find a mention of them in the game's memory in what looked to be a Race list, dewman included. I don't think this was removed.

Nothing else though, unlike Dewmans which right off had character creation files and placeholder stats fitting Dewman PSP2i speciality.

Probably balancing issues. We all know how great SEGA is when it comes to balancing! :yes:

Indeed balancing issues, which is why it wouldn't be out of this world to think Sega would make them but be something like Dewman, but to the defensive role.

Or simply what they've always been. Not like race stats even matter much currently unless you are real hardcore about min-maxing.

Horosha_Onikage
Aug 8, 2013, 01:41 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing Beasts again, although I would rather have something along the lines of Gryz from PSIV.