PDA

View Full Version : Black Rock Shooter

max7238
Aug 8, 2013, 08:49 PM
I have a character based on BRS, and I'm looking for the right outfit... I was thinking the ブラックオールブリンク, and I'm close to buying it. I just don't want to spend over a mil on something if there's a better option, more expensive or not...
Anyone have any better ideas?:-?

Shirai
Aug 8, 2013, 08:52 PM
I would suggest
パッションサーフパンツ影

For a BRS character, since her outfit is literally a bikini top and shorts. But these shorts have floral patterns on it sadly.

max7238
Aug 8, 2013, 08:56 PM
I would suggest
パッションサーフパンツ影

For a BRS character, since her outfit is literally a bikini top and shorts. But these shorts have floral patterns on it sadly.

Which is why I didn't go for that... I'm literally about to by the Ol Blink... In I'm IN the shop now.

Resanoca
Aug 8, 2013, 09:00 PM
How does...Oil brink fit BRS? D:

max7238
Aug 8, 2013, 09:02 PM
Coat...ish thing... Bikini under... Got somehting better?

CelestialBlade
Aug 8, 2013, 09:08 PM
I can see Oil Brink working, yeah. Now that you have heterochromia options, her design's very possible.

I agree with Shirai though, bikini top + shorts would be the current most accurate. I wouldn't be surprised if PSO2 actually got her outfit some day.

max7238
Aug 8, 2013, 09:09 PM
I can see Oil Brink working, yeah. Now that you have heterochromia options, her design's very possible.

I agree with Shirai though, bikini top + shorts would be the current most accurate. I wouldn't be surprised if PSO2 actually got her outfit some day.

I can dream *.*

KazukiQZ
Aug 8, 2013, 09:18 PM
^go for it :D
Love to see BRS in PSO2. Care to share the pic if your dream comes true? :)

max7238
Aug 8, 2013, 09:33 PM
^go for it :D
Love to see BRS in PSO2. Care to share the pic if your dream comes true? :)

Of course! I'd have to shrink my character's horns, but of course!