PDA

View Full Version : Boosted Enemies and Respawning

Icelynn
Aug 8, 2013, 09:57 PM
I've noticed this several times and was wondering if anyone else has as well. There are time where I'll run into a boosted enemy, and right when I kill it, the exact same enemy spawns but with a higher rate of infection. Is this something that is programmed to happen on a percent chance or am I just running into a few odd chains of spawns?

Ezodagrom
Aug 8, 2013, 09:58 PM
I've noticed this several times and was wondering if anyone else has as well. There are time where I'll run into a boosted enemy, and right when I kill it, the exact same enemy spawns but with a higher rate of infection. Is this something that is programmed to happen on a percent chance or am I just running into a few odd chains of spawns?
Seen that happen occasionally, so it's probably a chance thing.

BIG OLAF
Aug 8, 2013, 09:58 PM
It's a random chance of it happening. Not uncommon, though. Sometimes it will go all the way to Lv. 3, but that's highly unusual.

Icelynn
Aug 8, 2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks guys, Glad to know I'm not seeing things! :)

Vashyron
Aug 8, 2013, 10:09 PM
Seen it happen to bosses as well in the boss room, like Gwana.

(Newly spawned one was not identified for the boss code)

AgemFrostMage
Aug 9, 2013, 05:33 AM
I hate when that happens or when things spawn too much... unless it's a rare or dies almost instantly anyway. It's more economic to fight abunch of little things than one big thing with a huge HP sink.