PDA

View Full Version : Problems with suto crop webmoney

Saber192
Aug 8, 2013, 11:33 PM
Guys I am having problems with suto crops right now.
I just spend ~$100 for 10K webmoney point.
Pay with paypal like i did before, didn't get any email back like i usually do.
Waited 2 days and still nothing, can't get anyone to replay me email to them.
Working with paypal and started a dispute and see if i can get a hold of anyone.
I will keep u guys updated as it go down.

Ezodagrom
Aug 8, 2013, 11:45 PM
Guys I am having problems with suto crops right now.
I just spend ~$100 for 10K webmoney point.
Pay with paypal like i did before, didn't get any email back like i usually do.
Waited 2 days and still nothing, can't get anyone to replay me email to them.
Working with paypal and started a dispute and see if i can get a hold of anyone.
I will keep u guys updated as it go down.
Had a similar problem a few months ago, had to contact them through a different email (a gmail email) for them to reply... :|

NintenJon25
Aug 8, 2013, 11:56 PM
Had a similar problem a few months ago, had to contact them through a different email (a gmail email) for them to reply... :|

Weird...I haven't had problems with SutoCorp Japan WebMoney at all.

I thought their services were actually pretty quick considering it's all done overseas, and all! XD

Take into note that there are some major timezone differences from where you may be compared to the corporation. However, two days sounds far too long for a turn-around.

Was the transaction accepted and have its order status marked as 'Paid' already from a previous email? If not, it could be an issue that you may have to dispute with your credit card company more so than PayPal and SutoCorp (can't tell you how many times that happened when using a VISA Debit Card for me in the past with transactions. :/

Try e-mailing them with a different e-mail account as Ezo stated above, providing your other e-mail that you used. It may also help even further if you provide SutoCorp with your User ID so they can check on the status and make sure they didn't just overlook you altogether.

Can you elaborate a little bit, though?

I'm not sure what your Order Status says, but try checking that on your SutoCorp account first. Or, is this about receiving the 16-digit code after sending them a scanned image of your ID? Did you get an email from them stating that your webmoney code would be sent to you after sending them the aforementioned ID that has your first name and address (go into Paint or Photoshop and block out all personal info beforehand).

Saber192
Aug 9, 2013, 12:07 AM
I buy webmoney points with suto before and it was fine.
You know they send you email when u place the order, 1 more when you pay, and the last 1 with the code?
i didn't get any email this time.
when i first check order status it says code have been send, so i check my email and see if there is a delay or something.
but later the status change into waiting for payment, and i can't get a hold of anyone with email.
idk what is going on there.

NintenJon25
Aug 9, 2013, 12:13 AM
I buy webmoney points with suto before and it was fine.
You know they send you email when u place the order, 1 more when you pay, and the last 1 with the code?
i didn't get any email this time.
when i first check order status it says code have been send, so i check my email and see if there is a delay or something.
but later the status change into waiting for payment, and i can't get a hold of anyone with email.
idk what is going on there.

Now THAT is strange and definitely something to find out.

Check to make sure it isn't your credit card company first (ESPECIALLY if you use a Debit Card to make these purchases---they could be having your card on a hold).

If PayPal shows that it is paid for, then you do have to find some way to get this disputed and get your money refunded to you. There's a possibility they (SutoCorp) would compensate you if it's their problem and not your credit card holder.

Saber192
Aug 9, 2013, 12:34 AM
Yeah i even got a paypal email receipt saying the transaction is complete>
so i am sure the money have been send.
What worry me is i can't get a hold of anyone, no email replay so far.
Suto used to send email to me if i have any question.
will keep u gusy updated.

Jaerza
Aug 9, 2013, 01:06 AM
I had a problem with Suto a few months ago. I had used them a few times successfully. Then suddenly I became unable to receive their emails (I guess). I didn't get any of the usual emails.

I read here they were having problems with their email server so I decided to be patient. I sent them a few emails letting them know I hadn't gotten any emails. I used the same email as usual, but also sent using my gmail acct to their gmail,and I used the contact form on their webpage.

After nearly a month of nothing, I got the code via my gmail acct (I had also changed my email to gmail on my suto acct).

I did not open arbitration with Paypal. My understanding is that Paypal doesn't protect buyers of digital things like WebMoney purchases. If you complained to Paypal, and they took the payment back from Suto (or froze it), that might be why the status of your order changed.

FWIW, I liked Suto cuz they're cheaper, but they're slow. I've used the pricer but instant options since.

Saber192
Aug 9, 2013, 01:18 AM
I had a problem with Suto a few months ago. I had used them a few times successfully. Then suddenly I became unable to receive their emails (I guess). I didn't get any of the usual emails.

I read here they were having problems with their email server so I decided to be patient. I sent them a few emails letting them know I hadn't gotten any emails. I used the same email as usual, but also sent using my gmail acct to their gmail,and I used the contact form on their webpage.

After nearly a month of nothing, I got the code via my gmail acct (I had also changed my email to gmail on my suto acct).

I did not open arbitration with Paypal. My understanding is that Paypal doesn't protect buyers of digital things like WebMoney purchases. If you complained to Paypal, and they took the payment back from Suto (or froze it), that might be why the status of your order changed.

FWIW, I liked Suto cuz they're cheaper, but they're slow. I've used the pricer but instant options since.

Yeah i switch to my Gmail on suto just like u did.
i really don't mine if it is slower then other website, but i was expecting a email for them to tell me something is wrong..... not complete silence....
hopefully i can get a hold of someone soon.

NintenJon25
Aug 9, 2013, 01:18 AM

When did you last use Suto?

Because it only took about three hours for me to finish my transactions I've made. :?

Saber192
Aug 9, 2013, 01:20 AM
last i deal with them was a month ago.
everything was fine back that and it took them about 4-5 hours to me my code.
(that is after i place the order and pay.)

Saber192
Aug 9, 2013, 01:30 AM

BTW i am not so sure if it is their email server.
cus i did get email when my status changed from code sended to waiting for payment. but that nothing after that.

zegun~kun
Aug 9, 2013, 03:55 AM
I will let you guys know
Sutocorp is an Indonesian based company..
It's Eid Mubarak holiday since yesterday, and they should be off from yesterday till sunday..
Eid Mubarak holidays takes 2 work days, and they're off on weekends.. So if you want to get fast response from Suto, contact them between 9am until 3pm utc+7
Expect them being active again on Monday 8am utc+7..

As for email, it is recommended to use Gmail to contact them.

Saber192
Aug 9, 2013, 11:00 AM
I will let you guys know
Sutocorp is an Indonesian based company..
It's Eid Mubarak holiday since yesterday, and they should be off from yesterday till sunday..
Eid Mubarak holidays takes 2 work days, and they're off on weekends.. So if you want to get fast response from Suto, contact them between 9am until 3pm utc+7
Expect them being active again on Monday 8am utc+7..

As for email, it is recommended to use Gmail to contact them.

SO IS DONE, i finally got my code.
not sure if it is cus of the holiday or they just have problems with hotmail.
( in their replay email they said they have problem sending email to some domain.)
Jaerza was right, paypal dispute must have with hold the money, that is what make my status change.

SO to people who read this suto is not a bad company, they are just slow.
use email address from Gmail, they seem to have no problem with it.
i did get my replay mail in Gmail, not my normal email address.

Jaerza
Aug 9, 2013, 01:27 PM
When did you last use Suto?

Because it only took about three hours for me to finish my transactions I've made. :?

I had a problem in May. Id used them over a few months previously. I never got the code on the same day, but that was ok. Time zones and all. But after The issue in May was resolved, I tried their site again and it was messed up. Only the front page loaded, errors everywhere else.

I'd be happy to use em again if they'd try to have a reliable web presence. I think they're honest but :-?

OP - happy you got it resolved!

sutocorp
Sep 26, 2013, 09:38 AM
for sutowebmoney cust ,

for anyone have any trouble , feel free to contact us at [email protected]
our site 100% not fraud your 1yen money

10000% legit site for long bussiness not short term

thanks

regards
suto